Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Yes they have. Look at the attendance figures given by Scottish clubs before electronic turnstiles..It was going on for years and years. :rolleyes:

Desperate clutching at straws! With every passing day there are more and more disgraceful allegations. I always thought that The Club formerly known as Rangers would slither off the hook with a mixture of bullying and intimidation. I now believe that the only way forward is for the Newco to go to the 3rd Division as a new club, with no connection to the past. If they hang on to the history of RFC, then they should be expelled as the ghost of RFC. Either way 3rd division diddy team it is.:rolleyes:

What are you and Kincardine going to do? Will you follow this new club?

I hope your not trying to suggest that when their is f**k all to win that Rangers fans aren't interested?

Although you do have to wonder how over 10,000 went to Killie to see them WIN the title a year earlier.

It's almost as if the Rangers fans are gloryhunters

Were gloryhunters. Past tense please.

I know it's difficult. It takes a bit of getting used to, but we'll get there. They'll get the opportunity to be gloryhunters again tomorrow, when their big team takes on Ukraine.

Were gloryhunters. Past tense please.

I know it's difficult. It takes a bit of getting used to, but we'll get there. They'll get the opportunity to be gloryhunters again tomorrow, when their big team takes on Ukraine.

Are you saying the orcs support England? Now I really don't like them. :P

We are told the punishments for crimes committed by Rangers "1872 version" shouldnt apply as they are now a new entity. A new entity according to their support that should get to start again at the top of scottish football and have all its history in place.

As far as I'm aware they will claim the history as a continuation of the club BUT ! officially the club will have no record of trophies,records achieved or even a point ever earned from actually playing game.

So they can say the former club they were won such and such but officially the club now into being has NOWT to mention other than an empty bank account.

So expect them to be wearing "54 titles WATP" coz they want to be seen as ! well a winning team instead of being new trophy-less entity.

Even in the WIKI pages it will say that when the club was liquidated it had won this and that BUT will mention in a separate paragraph current clubs honours ? NADA ZILCH and so on.

I am not defending what Rangers have done over the last 12 months. They deserve to be punished. I am just trying to point out that when all is said and done the clubs who are blameless are going to suffer...Unfairly in my opinion. I am just trying to point out there is another option which lets the other clubs keep their money and punish the club that has been proven to cheat.

post-23278-0-83260100-1340053583_thumb.j

I hope your not trying to suggest that when their is f**k all to win that Rangers fans aren't interested?

Although you do have to wonder how over 10,000 went to Killie to see them WIN the title a year earlier.

It's almost as if the Rangers fans are gloryhunters

Gloryhunters? Perish the thought Gaz. Perish the thought. They were mainly bigots.

we should encourage all fans to wear these when newco visit

If Newco visit St Mirren Park that means they were voted straight into the SPL as the b*****d offspring of a corrupt and disgraced former SPL member club.

As such, I will not be able to wear a Taxman mask, because I will not be attending any fixtures that feature Sevco XI.

I will be on the golf course.

If Newco visit St Mirren Park that means they were voted straight into the SPL as the b*****d offspring of a corrupt and disgraced former SPL member club.

As such, I will not be able to wear a Taxman mask, because I will not be attending any fixtures that feature Sevco XI.

^ this.

punishments and votes aside , i honestly think whatever league this new thing ends up in,, the spl/sfl/sfa will be taking a massive risk.. since wattie smith and his pals came out with the mafia style threat to green , geez oor club back ya dick, or else,, i can see the new thing running into severe financial turmoil within afew months and maybe not being able to fullfill fixtures...then what

I don't play golf and I'm not taking it up to suit these b*****ds. I'll have to think of some other way to waste spend my time and money.