Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I don't play golf and I'm not taking it up to suit these b*****ds. I'll have to think of some other way to waste spend my time and money.

Rugby?

I'll get red dotted to buggery for that suggestion

Orcs are getting restless.............

this from RM,

"With all this hatred being directed towards our club by fans of other clubs, not to mention the unrelenting attacks on us by the mhedia and the neverending threats, fines and other sanctions from ruling bodies...........................

.............does anybody else genuinely believe we're not far away from seeing our support "take to the streets"?

Things are genuinely getting out of hand now, and the SFA/SPL and other relevant authorities would do well to consider just what they could be creating here.

As I've said many times before, our support is our strength and no matter how hard they batter us, we will always return the serve (if we stick together) and make these people who hate us so much pay for their maltreatment of our club and support. "

But how will they focus their anger when they have no focal point? ie NO TEAM to follow follow.

If Newco visit St Mirren Park that means they were voted straight into the SPL as the b*****d offspring of a corrupt and disgraced former SPL member club.

As such, I will not be able to wear a Taxman mask, because I will not be attending any fixtures that feature Sevco XI.

I will be on the golf course.

Should Sevco be transplanted into the 1st, I'll tell you what, there's no kids football kit getting bought (£45) & no 10 games gone to (£240).

So £285/£18= 8 Sevco fans per game to recoup the loss for the season.

& they'll need that every season.

I am not defending what Rangers have done over the last 12 months. They deserve to be punished. I am just trying to point out that when all is said and done the clubs who are blameless are going to suffer...Unfairly in my opinion. I am just trying to point out there is another option which lets the other clubs keep their money and punish the club that has been proven to cheat.

Must be nearly Meds Time again.

So here's a hypothesis for you, No.8 - An armed robber has been terrorising petrol stations, shops and post offices for years, and profiting from his threats of violence if his victims don't comply with his demands. He has been living a life of comfort unavailable to the majority of his honest, taxpaying victims. Eventually, he is caught and proven guilty in a court of law. Suppose you could impose an appropriate sentence. Would you:

a) Fine him, even though he has no discoverable funds and the fine is unlikely to be paid, and demand that he move from the locality where he committed his crimes.He will now probably carry on in the same manner, with a new set of victims, albeit with an increased arrogance at having been given such a meagre punishment, and a belief that he will not get caught by making the same mistake twice.

b) Impose a lengthy prison sentence, despite the fact that the cost of his incarceration will be borne by his victims through their taxes. He will have access to free accommodation, meals, education and gymnasium facilities. Crucially, however, he will no longer be in a position to inflict further suffering upon innocent, law-abiding citizens.

c) Let him change his name and carry on regardless.

A completely bogus fuss has been made about this. "The Rangers" is in the name of the new company, but it was also in the name of the old company. 8)

It's certainly the name of the old company that's in liquidation, has Green's Sevco 5088 Ltd renamed as he's suggested yet?

Start smoking crack. HTH

If you've read any of my posts you'll realise your far to late with that suggestion.

Rugby?

I'll get red dotted to buggery for that suggestion

Football is the only sport I have any interest in, and I don't know a great deal about it. Rugby and cricket do my head in.

this from RM,

"With all this hatred being directed towards our club by fans of other clubs, not to mention the unrelenting attacks on us by the mhedia and the neverending threats, fines and other sanctions from ruling bodies...........................

.............does anybody else genuinely believe we're not far away from seeing our support "take to the streets"?

Things are genuinely getting out of hand now, and the SFA/SPL and other relevant authorities would do well to consider just what they could be creating here.

As I've said many times before, our support is our strength and no matter how hard they batter us, we will always return the serve (if we stick together) and make these people who hate us so much pay for their maltreatment of our club and support. "

But how will they focus their anger when they have no focal point? ie NO TEAM to follow follow.

Wonder if it was them that set the Livi turnstiles ablaze.

Why start now? They haven't sold out an away allocation at RP for years.

I think you should have asked the Killie posters if this was true before posting it and making an arse of yourself. I wasn't at the game but Rangers not only sold out their allocation but the whole ground was a sell out the day we won the league the season before last ;)

Rangers sold out their allocation the last game we played at Rugby Park ;)

Must be nearly Meds Time again.

So here's a hypothesis for you, No.8 - An armed robber has been terrorising petrol stations, shops and post offices for years, and profiting from his threats of violence if his victims don't comply with his demands. He has been living a life of comfort unavailable to the majority of his honest, taxpaying victims. Eventually, he is caught and proven guilty in a court of law. Suppose you could impose an appropriate sentence. Would you:

a) Fine him, even though he has no discoverable funds and the fine is unlikely to be paid, and demand that he move from the locality where he committed his crimes.He will now probably carry on in the same manner, with a new set of victims, albeit with an increased arrogance at having been given such a meagre punishment, and a belief that he will not get caught by making the same mistake twice.

b) Impose a lengthy prison sentence, despite the fact that the cost of his incarceration will be borne by his victims through their taxes. He will have access to free accommodation, meals, education and gymnasium facilities. Crucially, however, he will no longer be in a position to inflict further suffering upon innocent, law-abiding citizens.

c) Let him change his name and carry on regardless.

I fucking love quizzes me. Is it c? Is it? What do I win?

I hope your not trying to suggest that when their is f**k all to win that Rangers fans aren't interested?

Although you do have to wonder how over 10,000 went to Killie to see them WIN the title a year earlier.

It's almost as if the Rangers fans are gloryhunters

b*****d....That makes me a bigot then as i was at McDiarmid park but didn't go to Rugby Park to see them win the league. We all know Rangers supporters have to be either bigots or glory hunters...the uber Rangers supporters being both

this from RM,

RM is something akin to a north korean propaganda factory, only not as likeable.

Heart of Midlothian

Sergejus Fedotovas, director: “Justice is very important but lessons learned are more valuable. Rangers’ situation has shown certain problems and many clubs see punishing Rangers as the most important objective.

“Scottish football should not be narrow-minded and should not put all focus on the punishment, but address the roots of the problem. Some problems are personal to individual clubs but there are a lot of systematic problems that should be addressed by acting together.” Friday, May 25

Hibernian

Rod Petrie, chairman: “Fundamental to us at our club is to make sure the integrity of the game is not called into question and that the sporting integrity of the competition we take part in is maintained at the highest standards.

“It’s not a question of any sum of money in return for that integrity – integrity is beyond purchase. It’s important that all clubs can have a place within football, provided they have earned it in a sporting sense and have abided by the rules.” Tuesday, May 15

That's the difference.......

Who said all TV money would be lost?

We didn't sell one of our prized assets for a measley 200k this season so have had to cut our budget by 4k a week. These are the kind of margins we're talking about

And what,I've had to watch some amount of shite because my team have cut their cloth accordingly, I don't have any sympathy for any club that can't withstand a season without The Rangers, we were paying a now championship player £60 a week, come back and justify your stance when you've cut your cloth that tight.

I'm not going to sit on the fence on this issue, any club that votes the cheating b*****ds back in will be on my wishlist for oblivion.

Heart of Midlothian

Sergejus Fedotovas, director: “Justice is very important but lessons learned are more valuable. Rangers’ situation has shown certain problems and many clubs see punishing Rangers as the most important objective.

“Scottish football should not be narrow-minded and should not put all focus on the punishment, but address the roots of the problem. Some problems are personal to individual clubs but there are a lot of systematic problems that should be addressed by acting together.” Friday, May 25

Hibernian

Rod Petrie, chairman: “Fundamental to us at our club is to make sure the integrity of the game is not called into question and that the sporting integrity of the competition we take part in is maintained at the highest standards.

“It’s not a question of any sum of money in return for that integrity – integrity is beyond purchase. It’s important that all clubs can have a place within football, provided they have earned it in a sporting sense and have abided by the rules.” Tuesday, May 15

Do not try to turn this thread into one of your shite Hibs v Hearts f**k ups.

Heart of Midlothian

Hibernian

I take it nobody has told him how many Litas £800K is worth? :lol: