Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I understand peoples hatred of rangers on here but what i dont understand is why everyone is rejoicing and saying its going to be good for scottish football, it was awful as it was with a 2 horse race but now its just going to be a one horse race celtic will be out of sight come october the league will be even more of a laughing stock than it was before, i cant even understand why celtic fans are happy about this as the old firm rivalry is one of the greatest in world football and now its gone and you'se are all making it out to be a good thing, utter madness!! Celtic arent going to go bust either so it will be them romping the league and cups for ever more

Appropriate user name IMO.

Got to agree with that. Their support is torn between despising Rangers and enjoying the "banter". What a shame, they won't be able to hide behind the "heritage" of each other.

Indeed. How even more out of touch will Celtic's songs sound without the other lot to point their finger at and say "but, but, but they're worse!"

IMO this thread needs to more discussion of classical Athenian tragedy and it's parallels to the current situation at the big house.

I've got an 'O' grade in woodwork and a bronze swimming medal so you'll probably have to explain it to me.

Q. What was the name of the team whose demise was responsible for the most glorious thread on P&B?

No. Well here's a clue, their last chairman ended up doing five years for fraud.

Still no takers, right final clue, their former ground is now an ASDA supermarket?

ASDA = Ashleys Sports Direct Arena. It's Newcastle United, do I win a prize?

How many cups did Celtic romp away with this season?

One of the highlights of the whole caboodle is the fact that there will always be at least one Diddy in each cup final.

As some posted dozens of pages ago - "this is for true fans who get excited when their team gets in a quarter final"

Indeed. How even more out of touch will Celtic's songs sound without the other lot to point their finger at and say "but, but, but they're worse!"

Celtic will henceforth desist from ditties which eulogise terrorists/freedom fighters and shall instead use the wooden rattles of old to make a raucous din and scare the bejeezus out of the opposition.

If i bought a car on HP and only paid a few repayments then flogged the car to someone, who really owns the car?

Thats exactly what Whytes done. The reason im asking is if Ibrox etc wasnt Whytes to sell in the first place then how

can Greene claim ownership even though it went througha thrid party?

I think Greene will walk before the 1st payday which is sometime this week.

1340663092[/url]' post='6374210']

IMO this thread needs to more discussion of classical Athenian tragedy and it's parallels to the current situation at the big house.

Nah. Aristotle defined the goal of tragedy as eliciting "pity and fear" in the audience. This spectacle has notably failed to elicit much fear and utterly failed to elicit any pity.

This is more Chekov, showing the failure of the once powerful noble class to adopt to a changed world in which the old certainty of serfdom was no more and the inability of people to confront unpleasant reality.

Does Murray Park have a cherry orchard?

Most research iv ever done for this forum :rolleyes:

Queen's Park Hampden Park 52,500

Clyde Broadwood Stadium 8,029

Stranraer Stair Park 5,600

East Stirlingshire Ochilview Park[a] 5,267

Berwick Rangers Shielfield Park 4,131

Peterhead Balmoor 4,000

Alloa Athletic Recreation Park 3,412

Elgin City Borough Briggs 3,927

Annan Athletic Galabank 3,500

Montrose Links Park 3,292

random post sorry. ;)

Youd be hard pushed to get 5267 into Ochilview. A wee stand and terrace behind one goal.

If i bought a car on HP and only paid a few repayments then flogged the car to someone, who really owns the car?

Thats exactly what Whytes done. The reason im asking is if Ibrox etc wasnt Whytes to sell in the first place then how

can Greene claim ownership even though it went througha thrid party?

I think Greene will walk before the 1st payday which is sometime this week.

Thursday

Nah. Aristotle defined the goal of tragedy as eliciting "pity and fear" in the audience. This spectacle has notably failed to elicit much fear and utterly failed to elicit any pity.

This is more Chekov, showing the failure of the once powerful noble class to adopt to a changed world in which the old certainty of serfdom was no more and the inability of people to confront unpleasant reality.

What was the rifle shown in the first act?

One of the highlights of the whole caboodle is the fact that there will always be at least one Diddy in each cup final.

As some posted dozens of pages ago - "this is for true fans who get excited when their team gets in a quarter final"

Exactly. It'll breathe new life into them both. Celtic don't exactly appear in both finals every year so there's every chance of all diddy finals. Excellent.

No cherry orchard but plenty seagulls.

Exactly. It'll breathe new life into them both. Celtic don't exactly appear in both finals every year so there's every chance of all diddy finals. Excellent.

Hibs v Hearts was the most excited I've been about a non Falkirk final in my life.

10X better than any old firm imo.