Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I am resigned to the fact Rangers are all but gone and our past owners are to blame, it is ultimately Rangers own fault no denying that. RFC needs to be punished but we don't have to accept it with a smile and beg forgiveness, none of you would so don't expect it. I think you will find that the majority of Rangers fans want to be in the 3rd division next season because we know that is where we deserve to be.

No doubt many posts on here are to take the piss and to be honest I would do the same if it were Aberdeen or Celtic going under but there is also real hatred here, see the next few posts below this one for some examples.

I honestly hope none of you true fans have to see your club go through what my club is going through in your lifetime, it is the shittest experience you can have as a fan. Of course many of you posting on here won't be able to understand as I don't think you honestly truly support a club, you merely attach yourselves to a club and use it to vindicate your hatred.

See you in 2015 or some time after if at all. Take care of our trophy till we come back.

StarTrekFacePalm.gif

Edited by GunnerBairn

I am resigned to the fact Rangers are all but gone and our past owners are to blame, it is ultimately Rangers own fault no denying that. RFC needs to be punished but we don't have to accept it with a smile and beg forgiveness, none of you would so don't expect it. I think you will find that the majority of Rangers fans want to be in the 3rd division next season because we know that is where we deserve to be.

No doubt many posts on here are to take the piss and to be honest I would do the same if it were Aberdeen or Celtic going under but there is also real hatred here, see the next few posts below this one for some examples.

I honestly hope none of you true fans have to see your club go through what my club is going through in your lifetime, it is the shittest experience you can have as a fan. Of course many of you posting on here won't be able to understand as I don't think you honestly truly support a club, you merely attach yourselves to a club and use it to vindicate your hatred.

See you in 2015 or some time after if at all. Take care of our trophy till we come back.

Aye aye mannie fit lik the nicht, aye chavin awa fits wrang at Maud noo?

yes i attached myself to ayr united , just incase i could use that to direct hatred towards rangers one day smile.gif

you got me

There are probably a few fans on here who's teams have been through it, or similar (admin etc).

The thing is, they didn't:

Believe their club was too big to fail

Blame everyone else

Completely lack any humility

Threaten other clubs about how they would "take them down with them"

Stand by and do nothing until it was too late.

That is why fans of other clubs rally round each other and why few have sympathy with Rangers at the moment.

I'm pretty sure this Rangers fan is probably an alias or a troll. Just ignore guys, and move on.

Just think, Rangers pre-season starts tomorrow. We have 3 players confirmed and 2 players rumoured to be accepted their contract transfer. Could be a very interesting to see what happens with all the guys that haven't confirmed one way or another, and also with the guys who are out of contract.

Can someone please set up a help group for all readers of this thread to fill their time after this whole sorry saga is over with.. The usual 5 hours a day that I spend laughing at the WATP clown circus will need to be filled somehow . If not you will probably find me standing out in the street pointing at buses :(

Hahahaha!

:D

What trophy?

Your club is fucking dead, and Sevco5088, to my knowledge, haven't exactly been amongst the silverware lately.

Nae luck, c**t.

Like the majority of TCFKAR supporters(no8 and bennet etc excluded)laugh.gif

What are you on about? Ok you didn't do do well in the league, but you won the Grill League cup final. Don't think you'll find any contempt for Maud Juniors here.

Good on you for supporting your local team..thumbup2.gif

yes i attached myself to ayr united , just incase i could use that to direct hatred towards rangers one day smile.gif

you got me

See, the amount of folk on here following wee clubs for about 30 years - just waiting for the day that they could use it to feck over The Rangers. Talk about playing the long game.

In fairness, Berwick got shafted by the Buns in 1964 - I wasn't born - still gives me a legit reason to loathe them though.

My team did during the save the jags campaign and not only did your fans taunt us, your club also charged us for a signed ball for our auction to raise funds unlike every other club approached including a lot bigger ones than yours who were happy to donate from one club to another, your club liquidated Airdrie, your club carved the tv deal up to suit yourselves, your club helped with the 2nd vote to kick us out the SPL, your club cheated every man and woman of £20 in stolen taxes, your club threatened the SFA panel and their clubs, your club threatened to boycot and reap ruin on anyone who stood up to them,

YOUR CLUB GOT WHAT IT DESERVED

It'd make a honking flag though.

Add in the Blue of the peeple and you get the flag of Lesotho, you're right it is bowfing

post-23278-0-75769100-1340826123_thumb.g

Apt though, as this flag is now extinct :)

Sort of agree with that tbh. Any Rangers fan posts, they effectively get hounded out. Loads of hysteria at different times, some of it wouldn't look out of place on Rangers media.

There was a spell when any diddy not towing the party line on here got the same treatment and you threw your support behind them being shouted down. Its hypocritical of you defending the Rangers posters having freedom of speech whilst not agreeing to diddies you disagree with having the same.

POZ please post images of said event while you infiltrate Mordhor and remember the ring gives you invisibility if you wear it so the orcs don't see you :lol:.

You just can't beat it can you ! just when you think the ship at Ibrox is stabilising then there's more chaos ensuring there will be no team and no football in any league at Ibrox next season.These fans must be the most thickest on the planet ! get it all sorted first before making a move to have the newco in favourable hands ! but naw they must destroy even the most single glimpse of survival to have a sectarian element at the helm of the crooked club.

What SDM and Whytey couldn't achieve the fans will surely finish off the club now because they don't want football at Ibrox,they want a sectarian element at the core to front their ideology in the stands and are protestant based.I'm convinced it's not about football with the newco fans it's their right to spew sectarian bile whilst dominating Scottish Football.