Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Did Brown really say that Green would be 'hunted for the rest of his days'?

Yes, with the police present and video taped.. remember to keep that video safe in case Agent Green falls by the way side.... biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Passed the link to some media outlets for clear intent to violence and possible murder charges.. Brown clearly heard instigating this... also will post to sky news as well :)

Edited by AFC1973

Now that is what I call a coincidence. I did exactly the same thing as you itzdrk.

Tell you what, it may have taken 45 years to come around but it appears to have worked. I've been at almost every ground in Scotland and a few in England too, patiently waiting to have a go at Rangers. Not sure why I picked Ayr United, it was so long ago I've forgotten but it seemed random at the time.

Now that this great opportunity has presented itself, can I stop renewing my season ticket ?

Truly uncanny.

I too attached myself to the shitty wee club who play across the road from my house every fortnight, in the hope that a club which could spend £12m on a player, would one day run into trouble.

Others mocked me, suggesting such a day would never come. Who's laughing now?

Watched the video and I can't believe this Brown guy - " He will be hunted for the rest of his days! " Surely that's clear incitement to violence, delivered right in front of a posse of Strathclyde's finest?

I just heard that bit and he said it was Charles Green that said that he would be hunted.

:lol: Just started watching "mah daughters hiv been effected by the emails and textes..."

Long time lurker, 1st time poster.

Had to rewind a few times to make sure my ears wern't decieving me :lol:

Fick as mince!!

Edited by Help Ma Boab

He couldnt even spell Rangers :lol: :lol:

What a bunch of complete and utter cockwombles.