Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

:lol: the dirty dozen is taking shape. They cam maybe do a world tour of world wide hotspots until someone let's them in out of the cold. I'd send them to Syria first..

Syria , Seria B, its all Italy......

Don't the SPL realise they are just making a rod for their own backs by taking it up the downpipe over this? I am sure that when more allegations appear, and they will, newcorpse will be as extinct as oldcorpse.

Q. Is it possible for all the SPL clubs to give the years notice, and apply direct to the SFL. That would leave only one League body, the chance for 'proper' reconstruction and Cockwomble on the dole!

Peter A Smith@PeterAdamSmithThe SPL wants Rangers to be in SFL 1 next season. Commercial consequences would be "catastrophic" if Rangers in SFL3.http://sport.stv.tv/football/clubs

Expand

4mPeter_normal.jpgPeter A Smith@PeterAdamSmithSPL clubs confident a financial incentive is enough to accept Rangers directly into SFL1. Including TV revenue, gate money. STV News a 6.

Expand

6mPeter_normal.jpgPeter A Smith@PeterAdamSmithProposals will be put to SFL clubs to accept Rangers' NewCo directly into the SFL1. More on the STV News at 6.

Expand

27mPeter_normal.jpgPeter A Smith@PeterAdamSmithSome very interesting developments from today's SPL meeting coming up on the STV News at 6. Things are becoming much clearer.

Expand

Hi, 1st post I have been following the big thread since it started. Thanks for the entertainment guys.Now that the SPL clubs have shown the nuts to do the right thing, it is time for the rest of us to do the right thing. We all have a once in a lifetime opertunity to rid Scotland of the vile bigotry that has infected our society through the medium of our game. If you fail to act now you will never get another chance and our game will die. Seize the moment. Scottish football will prosper in the long term without sevco. The homegrown talent will be allowed to shine through without the fear of being poached and laid to waste by a team which has paid for players with money they have stolen off of every man, woman, child and dog in our wonderful country. Let the SFL, your club, everyone know how you feel. These morons are not Scottish and all they stand for and their history should be eradicated. SFL NO TO SEVCO

Think you should read the last two pages, mate. f**k the SPL.

http://sport.stv.tv/football/clubs/rangers/108457-spl-threaten-breakaway-league-if-sfl-clubs-do-not-agree-to-rangers-plans/

"SPL threaten breakaway second tier if clubs do not agree to Rangers plans"

Games a bogey!

No quotes at all in that article. I wonder where this evil plan came from and who is on favour of it?? Must be at least some clubs in favour.

Nice to see doncaster's smiling mug at the top of the page. A face i'd never tire of punching.

The game is finished. The SPHell has screwed the SFL clubs. If there is any semblence of truth to the STV story thats me finished forever with Scottish football. Apparently it will be on ST in 10 minutes!!

STV?

One of the happiest moments in my football-supporting life was standing next to Spiers in the press box at Boghead when Clydebank (remember them) scored and denied his Hibees promotion. His face? Priceless.

His Hibees ? His Hibees ?

I love to know where you got your information from.

Britney is a H*n.

Things have been going our way for too long, I feared a sting in the tail. And here it is. Fucking sickening that SPL chairmen would even consider such a scheme.

SPL fans, it's back to you. And the Scottish games needs you more than ever before. We're finished if this goes through.

Firstly, well done to Stewart Milne on re-stating Aberdeen's position. It's time for all the other 'No's, across the leagues, to do likewise. And every other club opposed to this shameful carve-up to join them.

Secondly, had the original 'Sevco5088' in the SPL/admitted to the First gone through, I'd have been unhappy. I wouldn't have decided whether or not I would boycott the carve-up, I'd have probably just gone to fewer games, taken less of an interest in a sport devoid of it's integrity. If this, last-gasp, shameful carve-up is pushed through, then I cannot see me attending another game. It is an absolute disgrace.

This means I'm going to have to hammer out another e-mail to our chairman, to express my outrage at these plans, and calling on Morton to object to both this insidious merger plan, and to refuse SPL2. I would rather we were put down even to the very bottom tier again rather than collaborate with the shower of c***s who have dreamt this up.

In France they'd have barricades up in the streets for this level of corruption, from top to bottom. Longmuir at the SFL should be the first to go for his part in this scheme.

I'd hold fire on Longmuir for now. All he's said is that he has has a number of short and medium term senarios to place before the clubs. He hasn't publicly backed any of them yet.

If Falkirk joined an SPL2 under these conditions that would be it for me..

Well, there you are. The SPL clubs (with the current exception of Aberdeen) have bottled it, frankly, and are trying to bribe SFL clubs to bail them out.

Tell you what, why don't we just block every restructuring plan and watch the corpses of these c***s sink down to the Third Division themselves? It'd be nothing less than they deserve. Then again the Third would probably have to put up with their mealy-mouthed protectionism too.

I guarantee that c**t Liewell is in on this. I hope EVERY single team in the country tells them to ram it up their arse. Then Celtic and Club 12 can go and set up their own league and play each other 38 times a season.

Peter A Smith ‏@PeterAdamSmith<br style="font-family: verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; background-color: rgb(245, 245, 255); ">Proposal package for SFL will include massive finacial injection, play-offs being introduced, and long-term pyramid structure reviewed.<br style="font-family: verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; background-color: rgb(245, 245, 255); "><br style="font-family: verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; background-color: rgb(245, 245, 255); ">Peter A Smith ‏@PeterAdamSmith<br style="font-family: verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; background-color: rgb(245, 245, 255); ">It's believed the SPL considers 'integrity' concerns of fans, is aware of threat of boycott. But says there may be no game to watch at all.<br style="font-family: verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; background-color: rgb(245, 245, 255); "><br style="font-family: verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; background-color: rgb(245, 245, 255); ">Peter A Smith ‏@PeterAdamSmith<br style="font-family: verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; background-color: rgb(245, 245, 255); ">It's understood SPL fears as many as 5 clubs could "go bust" before end of the season if Rangers are put in SFL3. http://sport.stv.tv/football/clubs<br style="font-family: verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; background-color: rgb(245, 245, 255); "><br style="font-family: verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; background-color: rgb(245, 245, 255); ">Peter A Smith ‏@PeterAdamSmith<br style="font-family: verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; background-color: rgb(245, 245, 255); ">Proposal includes financial incentives for all SFL clubs to vote Rangers into SFL1. NewCo RFC inherits OldCo football debt + investigations.

Edited by BELFASTSAINTEE

STV Sport@STVSport SFL clubs have been threatened that SPL will form breakaway SPL2 if they do not agree to plans to put Rangers in Div 1 http://bit.ly/MBgpnt

Fucking disgraceful behaviour by the SPL clubs, if this is indeed true. If true, this really is 'final nail' stuff.

Let them do it if they want but any club daft enough to take up their invitation has to give a year's notice to quit to the SFL. Won't help the Currants next year (I hope).

Just seen the STV article on the supposed threat regarding a breakaway league.

Surely the SFA should step in and tell them to get tae £uck. You can't simply decide that the league set up belongs to you so you are taking your ball away when you don't get your way. They would surely realise that this would be suicide? So much so that the story must be nonsense.

Cannot believe how long this utter fucking shambles has been allowed to continue. Is there not one competent fucking person operating Scottish football. Spineless leeches every single one of them. They have made a mockery of football in this country. And that's an achievement considering how much of a laughing stock it is. Absolute farce. They can keep there precious Rangers and stick their league right up their collective ring pieces, which we already know they take with great pleasure. The mere mention of "the rangers" has them scrambling for the KY jelly! c***s.