Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Bounce was

Sorry, we were unable to deliver your message to the following address.

<enquiries@scot.prem.com>:

No MX or A records for scot.prem.com

And thats why my job is easy sometimes. Read the error message closely ;)

IT isn't such a hard job, really...! :D

gordon smith on ssn spouting keek

talking about how the rangurs would be a great addition to the first division.

ffs when will these idiots realise you cant just waltz a new team into div 1.

bunch of apologist arseholes i've had enough :(

someone suggest another glasgow/west scotland team for me to take my boy to go watch :(

Toaster, meet Partick Thistle's under 16s go free to all league matches policy. u-16 policy, meet Toaster.

Edited by Thistle_do_nicely

Surely with this new membership application from Sevco it will finally stop the pish about Newco still being Rangers and them being relegated the media hit out with.

Also the application should be punted.

Killie fan attended meeting last night and confirms 100% fans against Newco, Michael Johnson present and he pushed for Newco to be accepted

Saw this on twitter. Apologies if it has been posted.

Edited by P45

Don't see what is wrong with mailing Neil Doncaster a few bullets...

• Resign

• Do it soon

• And don't come back

I'm planning to mail them tomorrow.

Is it possible for teams in the Div 1, ( IF orc's are put there) to go out onto the park. say to the Ref, have they bribed you yet? then walk off the park saying we dont play with cheats?

Can't see anything without joining Facebook. Is it a private club?

I was just thinking I would do anything to preserve the integrity of Scottish football, then I thought 'join Facebook?'. I suppose we all have to draw the line somewhere. :P

It was covered in the quality print press back when the saga began, but more recently St Mirren's statement earlier today states:

Exactly. To set-up your own channel, selling / marketing operations, sub-contract satellite time and broadcast equipment, and lease a channel, all requires upfront investment. In scenario where clubs are financially up the creek. It's become less possible now.

Agreed.

Not only til they break down the figure, but they should also try to project what kind of a lesser TV deal we are likely to receive? Sponsorship? Rangers Travelling Support Gates - Dundee/Dunfermline Travelling Support Away Gates? What kind of income, basically, comes in from the club which replaces Rangers. It's no good saying that losing Rangers will cause x amount of money to fall out of the league without then factoring in the y amount that will come from any renegotiated terms/the club they invite to join the SPL in place of Sevco.

Edited by Thistle_do_nicely

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/XPMXTS2

I wasn't going to post this until today for fear of Buns hijacking the survey. But seeing there's only hours before the poll closes I thought I'd appeal to likeminded friends on P&B to really boost the numbers!

The survey has been setup by a fans group within Falkirk FC and has been forwarded to other member SFL Clubs. The results will be known this weekend and submitted to the football authorities . Please help and vote NO TO NEWCO and give us a strong voice. Thank you guys and gals! :D

Edited by GunnerBairn

Tom English ‏@TomEnglishSport

Sorry, just working my way through the papers day by day. Bomber Brown has a consortium?! Jesus Christ almighty

I don't know why this made me laugh so much, must be due to how true it is.

Sent to SPL and SFA.

Otherwise I think you will find fans like me who have supported their clubs in my case for forty fours years will "just do walking away" FOREVER!

Imploring will not do any good.

The ' walking away' bit just might, if they can be convinced that you (we) mean it.

We CAN do walking away.

Edited by cyderspaceman

i was of course referring to the sex toy, as i run a company selling mail order vibrators and doncaster is my best customer.

When I read the latest proposal I thought 'Doncaster is totally fucked now', didn't know you were assisting him.

To both addresses:

Dear Sirs,

The recent proposals / threats to accommodate 'New Rangers' in the SFL are appalling and disgusting.

As a lifelong Scottish football fan (Hamilton Accies), I never imagined the governing bodies would stoop so low and be so corrupt as to try and bully and cajole Scottish football clubs and supporters into bending the rules for a bunch of cheats who have dragged our national sport through the mud.

Shame on all of you.

If this happens, I and thousands like me won't be back.

Concise and to the point. Given I've a debilitating hangover I hope you don't mind if I template that for my own correspondence.

Things look, so, so much better after a day. The outrage is heightened, the authorities don't know how to react, and the diddy clubs are pulling through for us. Never been more proud of the club until I read Rae's interview in The Scotsman.

I've just see Chic on the BBC!!!!!!!! ohmy.gif

He was being interviewed about the travel chaos on the trains....didn't mention the fitba.

He obviously chose to speak on something he had first hand experience of and understood.