Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Concise and to the point. Given I've a debilitating hangover I hope you don't mind if I template that for my own correspondence.

Things look, so, so much better after a day. The outrage is heightened, the authorities don't know how to react, and the diddy clubs are pulling through for us. Never been more proud of the club until I read Rae's interview in The Scotsman.

Template away my friend, template away. And sign all our best players while you're at it. Think I'll go and watch Morton next season...na na na naa Mark McLaughlin na na na naa Mark McLaughlin.etc

Just finished shift at new job. Any news? They dead yet?

Aye they're a stane deid.

Other news -

Sevco applied for SFA membership. Some SFA guy told Alex Thomson it shouldn't be accepted due to their finances.

Some unknown Norn Irish guy said he is transfering his contract to Sevco.

Le Harve cancel friendly with Rangers. They just found out they don't exist any more.

In the name of everything that's right and fair and just, the SFA should reject Sevco's application for a membership. I'd be f***ing amazed if they met all the criteria required to become a fit and proper member. SFA should kill them stone dead, no excuses.