Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Oban is just off Glasgow city centre too.

Slightly further than 2 miles to the M8 don't you agree? (Langbank was quoted)......

and even then , Obans full o' currants apart from Ollies.....

says the Captains brother/cousin and dad all in one :rolleyes:

Name one mile of greenery between Glasgow and Greenock or Muhwell............ Same city.

Not sure about Greenock but Motherwell is (a) in Lanarkshire and (b) has a ML postcode.

Also, by your thinking Dumbarton is also a Glasgow suburb.

Have your brain cells been introduced to each other?

Dont be so phukin ridiculous, Celtic will do as they have always done. They will stick with Rangers through thick and thin thats how you ended up with so much cloth.

And at this moment in time Celtic are touching it*

*Please try and rise above the obvious Celtic related jokes there(Hearts fans, particularly looking at you).

Best comment so far must be from Tam in Motherwell, who said in The Herald

Breaking News: The SPL has just voted to allow The Rafael Nadal back into the Wimbledon semi-finals. laugh.gif

Typical St. Mirren poster/roaster, was cracked about 1400 pages ago re Tiger Woods and the golf............

So what do have to look forward to next week? (always assuming the mythical nuclear revelation is`nt announced in one of the Sundays)

Tuesday, there`s the big SFL meeting which may/may not be addressed by Cockwomble. No vote to take place but I suppose we can expect a statement of sorts.

Wednesday, there`s the SPL meeting which will merely confirm what we`ve known for weeks. They`ll make a very short statement.

Thursday, the situation is even more confused than it is at present.

Any chance of more good stuff over the next seven days? SFA announcing the amended punishment perhaps.

So what do have to look forward to next week? (always assuming the mythical nuclear revelation is`nt announced in one of the Sundays)

Tuesday, there`s the big SFL meeting which may/may not be addressed by Cockwomble. No vote to take place but I suppose we can expect a statement of sorts.

Wednesday, there`s the SPL meeting which will merely confirm what we`ve known for weeks. They`ll make a very short statement.

Thursday, the situation is even more confused than it is at present.

Any chance of more good stuff over the next seven days? SFA announcing the amended punishment perhaps.

Thats the problem, every day could be a corker, BDO can pull the plug at any point, on Wh8te, Green and :D Brown.........

Maybe we will find out what Green said to Brown that will make Green a dead man walking if he goes through with it.

"Sorry Bomber, I'll need to cut this meeting short... I'm just about to go to mass."

Slightly further than 2 miles to the M8 don't you agree? (Langbank was quoted)......

Greenock is about 6 miles west of Langbank, so you're wrong.

And other places 6 miles from the M8 include Linlithgow, Livingston and of course Edinburgh. So by your feeble-brained argument, Edinburgh is a suburb of Glasgow. Once again:

1eye.gif = you

"Sorry Bomber, I'll need to cut this meeting short... I'm just about to go to mass."

Wasn't it ''I'll turn the place to dust'' :unsure: