Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

If I was the Celtic chairman, I'd keep my mouth closed too. There is no way Celtic are going to raise their head and will just keep a low profile and hope the storm passes and Rangers are back with them ASAP.

This was post #60 000.

I've got a print screen to prove it.

Borys

Sadly not a rumour....

fans consultation hijacked by ****

<br style="font-family: Verdana; font-size: 10px; text-align: left; background-color: rgb(237, 236, 216); "><br style="font-family: Verdana; font-size: 10px; text-align: left; background-color: rgb(237, 236, 216); ">

they have been voting on our consultation

bsod.gif

29lz5s4.jpg

<br style="font-family: Verdana; font-size: 10px; text-align: left; background-color: rgb(237, 236, 216); "><br style="font-family: Verdana; font-size: 10px; text-align: left; background-color: rgb(237, 236, 216); "><br style="font-family: Verdana; font-size: 10px; text-align: left; background-color: rgb(237, 236, 216); "><br style="font-family: Verdana; font-size: 10px; text-align: left; background-color: rgb(237, 236, 216); ">

go f*ck yourself

Of course, the consultation documents will have asked for verification in the emails (I hope), so random trogs on library PCs shouldn't upset the scorecard. MJ knows exactly how the fans feel now, anyway, and I don't think he'd dare to use results which could be easily falsified as evidence of the Killie FANS accepting anything short of rangers being consigned to the history books. Which is what will happen when Govan Redhands try to run ibrox and the Two Lees on Division 3 income.

If I was the Celtic chairman, I'd keep my mouth closed too. There is no way Celtic are going to raise their head and will just keep a low profile and hope the storm passes and Rangers are back with them ASAP.

I bet they're doing shitloads in the background, though. I'm convinced Cockwomble is Lawwell's bitch, by a fair and neutral analysis of the available information.. rolleyes.gif

Of course, the consultation documents will have asked for verification in the emails (I hope), so random trogs on library PCs shouldn't upset the scorecard. MJ knows exactly how the fans feel now, anyway, and I don't think he'd dare to use results which could be easily falsified as evidence of the Killie FANS accepting anything short of rangers being consigned to the history books. Which is what will happen when Govan Redhands try to run ibrox and the Two Lees on Division 3 income.

I sent an email to the club about this.

This is what i got back

Hi David,

To alleviate your concerns and that of possibly many others. All votes are checked against the ST holder system and the Shareholder register. Any persons attempting to vote who do not appear on either of those documents are disregarded.

Thanks you for bringing this to my attention.

Kind regards

Kirsten

Wasting your time Rico.... as long as people on this thread hang on to the self inflated opinions of fucking idiots like white rose killie any Celtic fan on here just gets ganged up on and red dotted by similar idiots who want Celtic to go the same way as Rangers... bad news boys... it aint happening ... round ye ! :)

Should you not be off in your own celtic/sevco playpen, sonny? Adults talking in here.

Out of interest, any celtic fans contacted their club to find out their views on the situation?

Did you get a reply?

What was it?

You can only dream about posting at a level consistently achieved by White Rose Killie.

How bad is it that this is being pointed out by an Ayr supporter ?

Cutty, this is getting embarrassing.

Have to say, though, that with a few honourable exceptions (Enrico, Nice No. 8)8), the OF posters on here differ from each other only in the colour of their blinkers. I've got to be honest - sometimes I bite, and I really don't feel good about myself. It's like kicking a cripple.

Forza Diddii!

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie

You've just made that up. absolutely no suggestion this is the case.

Because they have said nothing, absolutely nothing.

And people in the media are making the same suggestion and weel ye ken it because deep down you suspect it's true to and are bricking it in case Celtic loose the league to a diddy!

Celtic will never buy success in Europe without going the same way as the TCFKARFC.

Have to say, though, that with a few honourable exceptions (Enrico, Nice No. 8)8), the OF posters on here differ from each other only in the colour of their blinkers. I've got to be honest - sometimes I bite, and I really don't feel good about myself. It's like kicking a cripple.

Forza Diddii!

Get a room ffs! tongue.gif

Seems so simple doesnt it, makes you wonder how our football administrators can so spectacularly f**k up such a simple process so close to the new season starting.

What happens if Newco Rangers for whatever reason are not in the SFL next season? are we expected a non senior club to come in and fill the gap this late?

The procedure is for clubs to apply to fill the vacancy. A team cannot go bust take a year out and ask for a place to be left open for them. Then again

Forza Diddii!

I hope that all this recent camaraderie isn't unnerving you. Just think, in a few weeks time the new season will be underway and we can get back to our default positions of despising one another.

Having said that, if there's one profound change that has taken place as a direct result of this thread, it's that I now have a healthy respect for supporters of all diddy teams and especially for Kilmarnock supporters.

I really have learned a lot more about people during this fiasco and it has added positively to my life experience.

I know some decent, upstanding Rangers supporters who follow their team for all the right reasons and i feel for them at the moment. Unfortunately, the undesirable element that exists throughout their club, including owners, directors, management, staff and supporters makes me despair.

So, come the first game, let's get back to the rivalry, the banter, the passion and the inevitable debates but let's try our best to do it without malice.

We are not a laughing stock. Nobody outside Scotland cares.

As i stated last night if you look around a lot of football fans outside of Scotland do care.

http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php/topic/167655-big-rangers-administrationliquidation-thread-all-chat-here/page__view__findpost__p__6389677

When was the last time a statement by Clyde FC was being discussed by fans of Man U, Man City and Aston Villa.

Have been hearing a few bits and bobs. SFA will grant membership this week. The SFA want to give them membership so that they can chase them for the money from their fine.

The vote to take them in SFL 1 will take place and I've spoken to a few people involved with SFL clubs - none of them had any idea how it will go.

I believe that the plan for Rangers, if put to Div 3, would be to buy over Cowdenbeath - part of that buy out woould involve providing Cowden with a facility within 12/18 months good enough to meet SFL standards. Cowden woould then apply for Div 3, confident of beating the opposition as apparently only Spartans would be interested in applying AND ready to go now. Cove etc don't have a compliant ground for SFL and woudn't be ble to fix it for August. Spartans could be ready in time however due to previous negative press in the past, Cowden would be confident of taking the place, agreeing to ground share with Dunfermline for a season.

Donald Finlay is the key to this but an option ONLY if Rangers don't get in Div 1. I fully expect them to get in there myself.

I hope that all this recent camaraderie isn't unnerving you. Just think, in a few weeks time the new season will be underway and we can get back to our default positions of despising one another.

Having said that, if there's one profound change that has taken place as a direct result of this thread, it's that I now have a healthy respect for supporters of all diddy teams and especially for Kilmarnock supporters.

I really have learned a lot more about people during this fiasco and it has added positively to my life experience.

I know some decent, upstanding Rangers supporters who follow their team for all the right reasons and i feel for them at the moment. Unfortunately, the undesirable element that exists throughout their club, including owners, directors, management, staff and supporters makes me despair.

So, come the first game, let's get back to the rivalry, the banter, the passion and the inevitable debates but let's try our best to do it without malice.

Ayr fans have made good contributions to the thread.

Indeed,rivalry is good, the semi at Hampden was a most efficacious occasion only topped by beating the other arse cheek in the final.:)

Have been hearing a few bits and bobs. SFA will grant membership this week. The SFA want to give them membership so that they can chase them for the money from their fine.

The vote to take them in SFL 1 will take place and I've spoken to a few people involved with SFL clubs - none of them had any idea how it will go.

I believe that the plan for Rangers, if put to Div 3, would be to buy over Cowdenbeath - part of that buy out woould involve providing Cowden with a facility within 12/18 months good enough to meet SFL standards. Cowden woould then apply for Div 3, confident of beating the opposition as apparently only Spartans would be interested in applying AND ready to go now. Cove etc don't have a compliant ground for SFL and woudn't be ble to fix it for August. Spartans could be ready in time however due to previous negative press in the past, Cowden would be confident of taking the place, agreeing to ground share with Dunfermline for a season.

Donald Finlay is the key to this but an option ONLY if Rangers don't get in Div 1. I fully expect them to get in there myself.

how the hell are they gonna afford to do that?

whats your source?ph34r.gif

IMO load of pish cool.gif