Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Spartans for me if the diddier diddies do get a vote.

Had enough of this shite, any team that needs them can get to fcuk as well.

Wow, the Sun are at it now. Rangers prepared to take points deduction, transfer embargo, better share of monies to other clubs etc to stay in SPL.

Money talks.

This will be the biggest embarrassment to Scottish Football, if the "sporting integrity" brigade turn into the "sporting hypocrisy" brigade.

Wow, the Sun are at it now. Rangers prepared to take points deduction, transfer embargo, better share of monies to other clubs etc to stay in SPL.

Money talks.

This will be the biggest embarrassment to Scottish Football, if the "sporting integrity" brigade turn into the "sporting hypocrisy" brigade.

Those things will be happening regardless of where Newco end up playing.

Money talks.

this. it would have been bad enough if the chairmen had all just kept quiet and voted them back in but after all their blustering if they do ANOTHER u-turn then fucking shinty will get a sudden rise in popularity.

People on this thread working themselves into a frenzy at the moment. I believe there are enough good, honest and intelligent people in the SFL clubs to do the right thing. Do we really think they're a bunch of simpletons that are going to believe everything Doncaster and Longmuir tell them. The signs are they have more sense and more integrity.

Equally in the SPL I'm sure there are meetings and lobbying going on behind closed doors, anyone who doesn't believe that is naive. But colours have been pinned to the mast by too many club chairmen now. Can't see them being swayed.

Stop being so fucking negative. We have nothing to fear but fear itself.

People on this thread working themselves into a frenzy at the moment. I believe there are enough good, honest and intelligent people in the SFL clubs to do the right thing. Do we really think they're a bunch of simpletons that are going to believe everything Doncaster and Longmuir tell them. The signs are they have more sense and more integrity.

Equally in the SPL I'm sure there are meetings and lobbying going on behind closed doors, anyone who doesn't believe that is naive. But colours have been pinned to the mast by too many club chairmen now. Can't see them being swayed.

I'm very confident the SFL will do the right thing, I wouldn't trust the SPL chairmen if my life depended on it.

Green's escape plan more MSM B*llsh*t !!

What an abortion of an article. They should have stuck to hacking phones.

I especially enjoyed the line stating that Newco will "Issue a public apologise (sic) for Gers’ past wrongdoing."

Wait a minute, that changes everything! All they have to do is say they're sorry and everything can go back to the way it was.

Do me a favour love.

andy-gray-and-richard-keys.jpg

I'm actually glad that certain people seem to be bricking it at the thought of sevco in the 3rd.

The media and the Cockwomble are in for a shock in the next 7 days and this fan has a ringside seat to watch the drama unfold.

re: the sun article

so green is saying IF sevco are permitted an SPL place they will appologise for the past

so does that mean he has no intention of it should they not

What's the odds on the SPL vote turning into a secret ballot on the grounds of safety, thus ensuring fans can never know for sure who sucked Sevco Boaby.

They'll all be tarred with the same brush.

re: the sun article

so green is saying IF sevco are permitted an SPL place they will appologise for the past

so does that mean he has no intention of it should they not

I am looking forward to sevco raging at the injustice when they get booted to the 3rd.

The media don't usually bother much with teams outside the SPL so that should hopefully see them removed from my papers.

What's the odds on the SPL vote turning into a secret ballot on the grounds of safety, thus ensuring fans can never know for sure who sucked Sevco Boaby.

I think if say 5 teams voted yes that the no's would come out quickly to say 'we did the right thing'

However, you must admit, if these loud mouthed chairmen go back on their words, it will be a lamentable display of hypocrisy. They would have been better advised to keep their mouths shut. Took a very deep breath and thought of a strategy that would best suit their clubs finances and their fans. They've painted themselves into a corner.

I think they'll be looking for a get out clause - await the result of the police investigation, the banks have put them under pressure, sponsors are not happy etc etc.

I just have a feeling they're going to bottle it.

Surely this saga must be approaching the vinegar strokes soon?

doncshag.jpg

Bennyhill.jpg

I can't believe that's not Benny Hill top and Neil Disoncaster bottom.

Anyhoo, it seems the knees are buckling and some chairmen are doing an end run around their fans to speak to Chasbo about allowing 'newco' into the SPL with just a stern telling off.

It's going to be a long day. I imagine those headlines and today's SFL meeting are unconnected.

Green ,Lawell and Johnstone

Greenied you coz you beat me to that one,

I would love to be a chef for that table,

"Here is your pee & ham soup Mr Traynor"

"Mr Johnstone, your cock au vin"

"The shitake mushrooms Mr Lawell"

"& the spit roasted pig Mr Green"

:chef

Edit to shamelessly add the wee chef smiley I never thought I would ever use :ph34r:

Edited by RoversMad

It's quite exciting to realise that this is a full scale propaganda attack by the media and all the bad guys in the game. It's a sign that they're getting desperate as they're losing. The fans and clubs need to hold the line just a bit longer here. Bit of a concern that some club chairmen are wetting themselves, of course.

Edited by deerokus