Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I'm not too worried about any of these 'developments'. Aberdeen, United et al will not vote Yes - their positions would be untenable. Hearts' statement was unambiguous. Motherwell's fans will have voted No. St. Mirren seem to be concrete No. I don't know enough about St. johnstone or Inverness's boards to guess but they won't get 8 Yes votes in any case.

The SFL clubs have shown little sign of wavering in the PR onslaught. East Fife, Stranraer and Stirling have just added their voices to a clear chorus of 'No' to Sevco in the First. I make that Rovers, Falkirk, Morton, Peterhead, Clyde, East Fife, Stranraer and Stirling so far.

We can all see that the Daily Record needs a strong Rangers

edit for bad factz

Edited by L. Brilliant

From that Express article

They would then be forced to apply to the Scottish Football League, with the worse-case scenario seeing them admitted to the Third Division.

Yet more shite to appease the knuckle draggers, possibly to prevent mass wife battering.

Saying something is "so" doesn't make it "so". Worst case scenario is we tell them to GTF and don't admit them to our league system at all.

I know the chairmen will listen. The problem some of them have is fan pressure. Fans are the lifeblood of all clubs and without them we have no product' date=' so we have to engage with them.[/quote']

At no point is Green actually quoted saying that Chairmen are running scared, or accusing SPL chairmen of bowing to fan power instead of acting for the good of Scottish football.

I'm not too worried about any of these 'developments'. Aberdeen, United et al will not vote Yes - their positions would be untenable. Hearts' statement was unambiguous. Motherwell's fans will have voted No. St. Mirren seem to be concrete No. I don't know enough about St. johnstone or Inverness's boards to guess but they won't get 8 Yes votes in any case.

The SFL clubs have shown little sign of wavering in the PR onslaught. East Fife, Stranraer and Stirling have just added their voices to a clear chorus of 'No' to Sevco in the First. I make that Rovers, Falkirk, Morton, Peterhead, Clyde, East Fife, Stranraer and Stirling so far.

St. Mirren seem to be concrete No.

Cough, splutter, chokes into his cornflakes and wonders if poster has seen the posts directing P&B users to our 'shareholders meeting' thread on the B&W Army fans website.

Edited by pozbaird

Green knows better than anyone that the fans are the cornerstone of any club. He's quite ambivalent, from what I've heard, about where Rangers play. It seems to be certain areas of the press who have their knickers in a twist.

This is the most sensible post i've read today . The daily " ranger " is fighting for its life now without newco they are doomed . they know it ,we know it . Weekly free sheet for this rag !!!

My link

Dunno if already posted but wouldn't surprise me.ohmy.gif

Have you learned nothing from this saga? The Daily Record is the vanguard (laltimez) of the Save Rangers PR machine, and the most desperate and disingenuous prong of the fork.

It has no credibility as a news source. It is a fanzine. A party political broadcast. It's literally propaganda. Every day it publishes more desperate, unfounded, scaremongering claptrap written by hacks clinging, terrified, to their Old Firm meal ticket.

FFS!

Kinda. I think we get telt what our budget is for the year and we need to spread it out as best we can but the actual totals spent is still Westminster controlled*

*this is what my sister telt me and she talks shite a lot so don't take it as gospel.

That's what happens over here, but maybe Holyrood is different, although I can't see how it would be.

Daily Record.

I simply do not believe it.

And when it proves to be lies, we should never read the rag again.

you only need look at one statement in that article to see that its a feed of shit.....

EXCLUSIVE BY JAMES TRAYNORph34r.gif

post-39346-0-13196100-1341305816_thumb.j

The daily record writing shite about Rangers being forced to accept new voting/commerical rights?

Don't they realise that with Rangers in division 3, the other 11 SPL chairmen can vote on whatever the f**k they want to happen in the SPL anyway? :lol:

Edited by KillieJimbo

OK, no. Sorry!

http://www.blackandwhitearmy.com/forums/index.php/topic/34332-shareholders-meeting-re-newco/

Knock yourself out. Two further meetings tonight. One at 5.30pm for 15-20 so of the most vocal and regular users of B&W Army, and a general supporters and ST holders meeting at 7.00pm.

I'll be at both. I sense that it will be a lively evening.