Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

The majority of Sevco supporters comments that I have seen, indicate that they want to be put in the 3rd Div.

The majority of other clubs' supporters seem to think that this is, at least, the best place for them.

Malcolm Murray, has today released a statement , apologising to all Scottish clubs and supporters for the current position that they are in, and accepting responsibility for the same.

So why cant SFA/SPL/SFL not make the 3rd Div. happen, with the proviso that Sevco cover any shortfall in football revenue that occurs because of the Sevco situation.

That way majority of the fans are happy, clubs have security for three years, and can plan accordingly, and Sevco are punished.

Everybody's happy (?)

SevCo are a new club. Why should they be in 3rd ? Why not Spartans ? Why not Cove ? Why not Gala ?

Get a grip

SKY have a contract .. end of.

If the SPL agreed to a clause they are entitled to enforce it.

If the SPL are squirming because of it .. then it is not SKY's fault.

You can't interfere with a business contract nor make them morally responsible for it.

The reason that the clause is in their is because Celtic and Old Rangers would not shut up

about leaving the league. So well done Celtic your pish helps save Rangers again. Rangers

talk about abandoning scottish football for years ,now they should play in SFL3 ,but they have to

be in SF1 because of the clause that they themselves created.

someone should have mentioned this article

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/football/sfl/2009/08/06/exclusive-livingston-deserved-to-be-relegated-to-division-three-blasts-airdrie-chairman-86908-21575189/

If somehow The Rangers get into the First, we've got to make sure they don't get out of it, upwards anyway, because this stinks to high heaven.

Boo them from first to last, and it would help if all other clubs stuck it right up them on the park.

So why cant SFA/SPL/SFL not make the 3rd Div. happen, with the proviso that Sevco cover any shortfall in football revenue that occurs because of the Sevco situation.

That way majority of the fans are happy, clubs have security for three years, and can plan accordingly, and Sevco are punished.

Everybody's happy (?)

Not sure the clubs who are already seeking admission to Div. 3 will be too happy if Green's XI (has he 11 players?) are given preferencial treatment.

I've heard say that any new club seeking admission needs three years of audited accounts.

Given Regan's statement where does that now leave Turnball?

After his outburst regarding the SFA threatening and railroading him to accept Sevco ....

Deep shit I would imagine !!

I would imagine Regan's statement makes little difference. The SFL clubs have been railroaded - they've been railroaded into carrying a burden and solving a problem that has nothing to do with them.

After his outburst regarding the SFA threatening and railroading him to accept Sevco ....

Hutton said they were being blackmailed and railroaded into accepting Sevco in the First Division. Regan has said Sevco won't be allowed to play in the SPL.

:unsure:

How do we go about putting Hutton in charge of the SFA? Nice to see him continue to speak out against this shambles this morning.

I presume that if the SFA don't bring him up on a disrepute charge after he used the word "corrupt", they implicitly agree...

Edit: Spelling

Edited by Huistrinho

Here's my interpretation of events:

Neil Doncaster: "Sevco5088 will gain entry to the First Division with a three point penalty but will keep their own home and all their away gate money to pay back HMRC, okay gentlemen?"

S.F.L. "get to f**k."

Neil Doncaster: "Okay gentlemen, then there is no option but to allow Sevco5088 to participate in the SPL."

S.F.L. "......."

Turnbill (I think) said they were being bullied by SPL

If anything was to come of his reaction, it should be a feckin knighthood!!

Quick question, I've seen Norwich mentioned a few times in the last couple pages, whats the story there? Is there a connection?

Charles Green made a verge of tears statement regarding Whittaker's transfer to Norwich, along the lines of "Rangers will be playing in Europe again before Norwich will".