Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

On sportsound they mentioned postponing the vote. Really this is getting more and more stupid.

On what basis would they postpone ? Further Power-point presentations ?

Have to keep posting what Hibs have said on this.

The Chairman made the point that the vote should proceed without any further delay and that Hibernian FC will vote against the share transfer.

The resolution will fail if four other clubs vote against it or abstain.

If as a result of the vote on 4 July the Rangers newco is not voted into the SPL then it will be for other bodies to decide if and at what level Rangers might be accommodated within Scottish football.

I wish Traynor had been aboard that RAF plane today and plummeted to a horrible death, I would then liked to see his mangled body shoved down the portaloos at T in the Park to be be pissed and shat on, before scraping up any remains and crumbling them into the cappucinos of Doncaster and Regan. c**t

Oof, jebus yer an angry man :-) much as I canny stand the fat f**k that is just a wee bitty harsh

Well then that's that. If Turnbull is to be believed the SFL clubs will cave and we'll get Rangers getting away with shedding over £120 million debt with a slap on the wrist of one season away from the top flight. Make no mistake this is operation get Rangers 'back where they belong'

And the absolutely certainty that the game in this country is a fixed meaningless parade. How anyone could actually watch an SFL1 game next year where Rangers are playing I don't know, since we all know they NEED to get up at the first time of asking, can you think how blatant the cheating will be. God help us all if they get into a playoff.

I see nothing but insults .. last resort of a loser :lol: :lol: :lol::lol: (smilies for effect)

Err, didn't you call someone a twat and someone else a fud earlier on? Practice what you preach, hypocrite.

*sighs* .. no double E in arseholes then. I'll give you that one .. a broken watch is correct at least twice a day !!

Your SKY argument still remains a pile of manure worthy of a RM poster though ..

blink.gif Erm..what Sky argument..?, think it was your fellow Celtic fan Hellbhoy who was having that debate not me wacko.gif

Edited by Well Well

Jim Traynor is a clown. Does he not realise that what he is advocating means that Scottish football will continue to live outwith its' means!

His comments tonight have been absolutely farcical. The man is a buffon

The problem with Traynor and others, is they need to sell their crappy papers. They write in a manner that suggests this and that. Maybe he doesn't even know. Maybe he is happy to suggest and imply. God knows why Radio Scotland feel the need to wheel him out and give him air time. They have a few decent Journalists how can tell us , the great unwashed what we want to hear. The facts as they are.

Anyway all we learnt tonight was that nobody is prepared to make a decision. And that the game is lead by administrators who have badly let us all down. Please please please make a bloody decision and make it public. No underhand secret ballots, this has to be transparent.