Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

HEY FUCKNUT KNOBJOCKEY ! have a look at OFCOM's TV broadcasting guidelines then if you can't be bothered reading.

http://stakeholders....broadcast-code/

This is in the fairness section 7 !

Dealing fairly with contributors and obtaining informed consent

7.2 Broadcasters and programme makers should normally be fair in their dealings with potential contributors to programmes unless, exceptionally, it is justified to do otherwise.

That brings in a clause on SKY fucking up our revenue stream just because the gers went bust and could involve court proceedings under article 7.2 and the SPL & SFA know this.

rolleyes.gif see you have the backing of your fellow fans, you must be a real w****r Dhenbhoy

It has been some time since I have felt this much pride in the Rovers. At the start of all this I had stated that if Rangers were treated in anyway different to how any other club (except Celtic) would've been treated then I wouldn't be back.

I take this back.... as it seems we will either be:

1. Playing in an SFL set-up whereby Sevco have applied for entry at the 3rd division and their application been approved/ rejected against the merits of other applicants

or

2. Rovers turfed into some footballing backwater with integrity intact.

Either way I will be holding a season ticket, new strip, new scarf, new mug, fiver worth of 50-50's each game, programme each game, pie and bov...... you get the picture!

Turnbull Hutton is an absolute legend!

This guy Hutton has certainly got himself in the limelight.

'Boo-hoo! Big bullies!' :D

Im not sure here but do Rangers not need to be voted out of SPL before SFL clubs can vote regarding which league they will be playing in that is if their their application is successful.

Rangers are in liquidation and the dregs of the company currently hold the SPL share. Obviously, they aren't going to be in a position to play football at any level next season.

The vote scheduled for tomorrow wasn't to expel Rangers from the SPL, it was to vote on allowing Sevco to acquire Rangers' share in the SPL, and there's now no way that vote will pass.

If Sevco do not get Rangers' SPL share, they have to apply to the SFL. As a result of today's meeting, it looks as if there will be a shit-or-bust attempt to railroad a vote allowing Sevco to enter the SFL in Division One. If that vote goes against Sevco, I'd question if there was enough time for them to be accepted into SFL 3 for next season, so it looks like it's a last desperate gamble between SFL 1 or Sweet FA.

Jim Traynor is a clown. Does he not realise that what he is advocating means that Scottish football will continue to live outwith its' means!

His comments tonight have been absolutely farcical. The man is a buffon

One of the three clubs "chickening out" is not west coast. So who is it that's joining Kilmarnock and St Mirren, Jim?

What is the fucking point of being a journalist if you're going to keep everything private until it's been announced? Utter fucktard.

Edited by Thumper

Traynor is a fucking idiot

That is putting it lightly. He reminds me a little of Gerry McNee.

From 1990-1998 McNee was the regular commentator on STV's Scotsport. Infamously during a game between Celtic and Rangers in 1995 at Ibrox, shown live to millions throughout Scotland he continued to commentate that the score was 1-1 for almost 6 minutes before realising that the Rangers goal had been chopped off for offside. This led many Scottish football supporters to give McNee the tongue in cheek moniker 'The Voice of a Football.'

laugh.gif

xD I just pissed myself laughing at Jim Spence's welfare scroungers rant. Traynor sits there and goes 'aye'.

Seriously, does someone need to point out to people that having a duopoly is not healthy? That if you're doing something 'For the sake of Scottish Football' then you don't just want to build two powerful clubs who can shite on the others from a height? Is the currently sprightly health of Scottish Football worth saving?

We'd be better off with a US style draft system than this pish.