Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Graeme Macpherson@Graeme_MacphersStewart Gilmour tells St M fans he doesn't know if SPL vote will take place tomorrow.

Graeme Macpherson@Graeme_MacphersSt M season ticket sales 300 down on this time last year.

Of course it won't.

The chairmen will have to go some to talking their way out of that one.

"Why was the vote postponed when the same number needed to make the vote take place have already committed to saying 'no'"

"Er...complex issue...clarity...good of the game...sporting integrity..."

Graeme Macpherson@Graeme_MacphersStewart Gilmour tells St M fans he doesn't know if SPL vote will take place tomorrow.

Graeme Macpherson@Graeme_MacphersSt M season ticket sales 300 down on this time last year.

After waiting all this time if there is no vote tomorrow the Chairmen can kiss goodbye to what credibility they had left.

As for the wuckfits presiding over this shambles from the SFA, SPL & SFL they had better make sure their passports are valid because they will have nowhere to hide from the justifiably disgusted Scottish football fans who, with the exception of Mr. Turnbull Hutton, appear to be the only people capable of differentiating between right and wrong here

turnbull_hutton@hotmail.com

Would it not be better sending one from the whole of Pie&bovril without sending individual ones, as he might not have time to read every single thank you one. Probably pissing him self laughing at all the horrible emails from bun fans

Sorry thought I was replying to him , playing poker and on autopilot .. scratch anything I said to ya ... I missed the joke completely .. my fault.

:P ya roaster.

And stop playing & poking yer erse while on P&B.See there's 2 E's in erse ya fud.

And stop trying to be an expert in SKY's finances unless you work in their finance department to which I would never let you near seeing as you are gambling away your money online to some ! rigged system designed to make FOOLS part with their money very easily.

That is a really bad font/typesetting, someone in the GB really needs to do a basic design course.

is that not celtics european font?

or it was one season anyways, always asumed thats why they used it

Turnbull Huttons barmy army! I wonder if thundermonkey would specially design a t-shirt in honour of the great man??

Replace the old 'I AM SPARTACUS' t-shirt with 'I AM TURNBULL HUTTON'.

is that not celtics european font?

or it was one season anyways, always asumed thats why they used it

It's bloody horrible, the kerning is all fucked up, especially with the letters I and T, C and L look too similar and 8 and B are identical.

Stick to Helvetica in future lads.

No need to be an expert in anything to see you talk through yir erse .. you got anything more or have you resorted to insults .. yawn

I see you have not rebutted anything yet ... yawn

Edit: I also see you are clueless about online poker as you are about anything else ..

:blink: that is all.

After waiting all this time if there is no vote tomorrow the Chairmen can kiss goodbye to what credibility they had left.

As for the wuckfits presiding over this shambles from the SFA, SPL & SFL they had better make sure their passports are valid because they will have nowhere to hide from the justifiably disgusted Scottish football fans who, with the exception of Mr. Turnbull Hutton, appear to be the only people capable of differentiating between right and wrong here

Watch it, I'm pretty sure that's what Rangers fans said about Whyte.

Nobody is going to be harmed by "diddy" fans regardless of what happens here, we're human beings FFS.

1341341302[/url]' post='6397457']

No need to be an expert in anything to see you talk through yir erse .. you got anything more or have you resorted to insults .. yawn

I see you have not rebutted anything yet ... yawn

Edit: I also see you are clueless about online poker as you are about anything else ..

I broadly agree with some of the substantive points you've made about Sky today.

I also think you are coming across as a pointlessly disruptive arrogant muppet. Settle the f**k down.

Never mind patting Turnbull Hutton on the back, send RRFC money. Can any of you Raith chaps/chapesses indicate a way in which this can be facilitated? I have already posted on the RRFC thread that I will pledge £50 now and will attend Raith games next season.

edited for punctuation

Edited by madmitch

It's bloody horrible, the kerning is all fucked up, especially with the letters I and T, C and L look too similar and 8 and B are identical.

Stick to Helvetica in future lads.

It doesn't help that the "I" is fucking invisible. Or is that just because they are a bunch of illiterate cocks?:huh:

Watch it, I'm pretty sure that's what Rangers fans said about Whyte.

Nobody is going to be harmed by "diddy" fans regardless of what happens here, we're human beings FFS.

Who said anything about "harming"? I certainly didn't, but the blazers will need to consult their Bumper Book of Bullsh1t Explanations to talk themselves out of this one