Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Like it or not after the figures quoted at them today,[up to £100,000 per club]I'm pretty sure the Sfl clubs will hold their nose and vote thenew Rangers into Sfl 1.

Those clubs who have been most vocal and have had consultations with fans are going to have a very difficult task in finding a facesaver.

Have I got this right?

The SPL and the SFA want to know what way the SFL are going to vote by tonight. The SPL meet tomorrow and will decide if they are going to let the club formally known as Rangers to play in the SPL. Is the only reason they are pressing for a decision on the SFL/1st Division is because if it is a "NO" then they will let them play in the SPL?

Anyone got an e-mail address for Turnbull Hutton ? I want to send him a wee note of thanks for not backing down and representing the "diddy clubs"

Try:

info@raithrovers.net

Borys

I hope Cockwomble was showered with rotten fruit and veg today during is self-righteous presentation. Longmuir is the innocent party in all this and is only doing what he's told. With Dundee and Airdire not voting, by my calculations, that makes 28 votes up for grabs. Sevco need 16 votes in favour to succeed; therefore should 13 Clubs vote against this would prevent them getting to their magic 16. Off the top of my head Falkirk, Raith, Stirling, East Fife, Stranraer, Dunfermline, Hamilton, Partick and Morton have all but voted NO. That makes 9 so we need 4 more. Please feel free to correct my list or confirm if we already have 13 NOs but I haven't listed them. A wee list from an expert on here would be nice thanx.

It's bloody horrible, the kerning is all fucked up, especially with the letters I and T, C and L look too similar and 8 and B are identical.

Stick to Helvetica in future lads.

05_typewriter.jpg

Who said anything about "harming"? I certainly didn't, but the blazers will need to consult their Bumper Book of Bullsh1t Explanations to talk themselves out of this one

And they don't need to flee the country either, as you were implying.

I hope Cockwomble was showered with rotten fruit and veg today during is self-righteous presentation. Longmuir is the innocent party in all this and is only doing what he's told. With Dundee and Airdire not voting, by my calculations, that makes 28 votes up for grabs. Sevco need 16 votes in favour to succeed; therefore should 13 Clubs vote against this would prevent them getting to their magic 16. Off the top of my head Falkirk, Raith, Stirling, East Fife, Stranraer, Dunfermline, Hamilton, Partick and Morton have all but voted NO. That makes 9 so we need 4 more. Please feel free to correct my list or confirm if we already have 13 NOs but I haven't listed them. A wee list from an expert on here would be nice thanx.

Not sure about the Accies. Les Gray's latest statement was about as clear as mud. :P

And they don't need to flee the country either, as you were implying.

FFS if you interpreted my post as a direct incitement to harm or endanger the officialdom of Scottish football you need to get out more. Don't take things so literally.

Simply a "tongue in cheek" way of expressing the level of popularity that "band of brothers" can probably expect and how they might want to deal with it.

On the issue of the threatened breakaway should the SFL clubs reject the New Way: Is it not more likely that the league 'left behind' would be recognised by UEFA as legit? I need to have a good look at their rules, but I'm pretty sure they would look unfavourably on the SPL banditry that abandons football meritocracy for money-grabbing.

PARZ IN TEH CHAMPINGNONS LEAGE LALALAL

Joke!

St Mirren are a shame to football if they think NewCo can get parachuted into div 1.

If you are a buddy let your board know what needs to happen.

Parachutes don't go up.

THE WAY THIS IS GOING RAITH ROVERS ARE NOT GOING TO BE EVERYONES SECOND CLUB .

THEY ARE GOING TO BE EVERYONES FIRST AND ONLY CLUB

Never mind patting Turnbull Hutton on the back, send RRFC money. Can any of you Raith chaps/chapesses indicate a way in which this can be facilitated? I have already posted on the RRFC thread that I will pledge £50 now and will attend Raith games next season.

edited for punctuation

Simmer down. While all 'No to Newco' voices have to be welcomed, Raith are just one of ten clubs who have come out with varying statements on the matter. For the record, I'd say Stranraer's statement today (earlier on this thread and here) has been the best constructed answer. Very few slips of the tongue about 'relegating' them but treating them as they are. A cold, dead, old club, and a phoenix club that doesn't have great prospects of getting off the ground right now.

Hutton seems dangerously close to getting caught up in his own hype and making a fool of himself. Hell, our club chairmen regularly makes a fool of himself, but came out with a largely correct and forceful statement last week. While Raith's anger at threats may well be justified, the vote cannot come down to that.