Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Closer to...

10 - Start meeting

10:15 - Neil Doncaster has his say

13:00 - Tea break

14:00 - Clubs start speaking to each other, Doncaster stays involved and keeps interrupting

15:00 - meeting adjourned and replanned

15:05 -Doncaster gets a blowjob from Green while Traynor watches

15:06 - They all switch places

15:07 - They all switch places

15:08 - A masked man with Raith Rovers suit bursts in with a gun

18:00 - A cleaner discovers the bodies

I have a vision of Doncaster standing facing the wall in a meeting room at Hampden with his eyes shut and his fingers in his ears shouting "LAA LAA LAA LAA" at the top of his voice as a vote is taken.

Edited by dd23

Here's my prediction, Rangers IN the SPL (there will not be a vote).

In spite of some Chairmen wanting that badly, I just can't see it.

The backlash would be too extreme.

Can't remember where I came across it but a fail safe decision making process is already in use every few years.

Once all meeting attendees are in the room someone locks them in, then presumably surviving on a diet of pancakes and pizza slipped under the door they are not allowed out until they have made a decision that the rules provide for.

Wish I could remember where that came from ....

I bought 5 weeks lottery tickets frm RR as a gesture.

I would contribute to a fine bucket if required.

I'll be doing the same when I get home tonight! For any other willing contributors here's the link again.

Lotto

If that's the case, then Killie deserve it.

They appear to base their entire business model around accomodating Rangers and Sellick fans in three parts of their ground 4/5 times a season suicide.gif

To be fair our chairman seemed to believe every club will be in trouble and in admin apart from those who have a backer willing to write a cheque for this season. Kilmarnock were one mentioned as slightly worrying as they have 8000 or so away fans at every OF game. Aberdeen, Hibs and St Johnstone were those he stated as having that.

It seems to be based on sponsors in general walking away and clear it is not just Sky money.

In spite of some Chairmen wanting that badly, I just can't see it.

The backlash would be too extreme.

The way they keep stalling on this totally obvious decision suggest that they are trying to run down the clock and make the requirement for a vote void. I don't think anything is outside the realm of possibility here now, and I reckon that they are so short sighted that they don't care about a possible backlash.

Haud the bus!!!!!

Soooooooooooo 7 of the 12 have already, PUBLICLY stated that when it comes time to vote rankers 2.0 into the SPL (which goes against all their previous rules) that they will vote NO..

BUT, now that they actually get a chance to vote they probably aren't going to take it???

What I don't understand is that if Womblecock and Ronnie Reagan are having to explain to the chairmen what will happen if rankers 2.0 aren't in the SPL, what have these guys been doing for the past few months????? Surely they must have worked it out for themselves.

The deal with SKY that there must be 4 OF is a scandal. If that was the offer put to me as a member of the SFA/SPL at the time my first question would have been "What would happen if something happened to either club and they didn't get their 4 games?" But it seems like that never even occurred to them to ask.

My feeling is that it is now time for the Scottish government to step in. There are too many people in the SFA/SPL/SFL that all want to keep the power and their jobs for a root and branch change to our game. Turkeys voting for christmas.

The government should step in and wipe the slate clean and then start again for season 2013/14. One body covering league and international. And rules carved in stone for ever eventuality so that this never happens again.

Clubs such as Kilmarnock must be so badly run if they rely on rankers being in the SPL. Their chairman is virtually greetin' for them to be allowed in. Which begs the question? What if a game against Killie decides whether rankers get relegated or drop into the lower tier of the spl and they dont get their 4th games against celtic? Will the chairman be driving over the killie players in the car park arriving for training?

Or will his pre-match chat with them go, "look lads I know this is a big game and you want to beat rangers, but I just want to say good luck, and don't let the fact that if you get them relegated today then you will all probably out of a job tomorrow. Just saying. Have a good game boys."

Edited by PeeTeeJag