Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Livingston director going mental on Twitter. Well said David Stoker, you can be Sir Turnbull's number two.

https://twitter.com/...davidstoker_lfc

Last one. 9. SFL clubs asked to bail out SPL. If the boot was on the other foot they'd pull the boot in without a second thought.

8m David Stoker ‏@davidstoker_lfc

8. SFL supporters - some of your clubs have been left in a horrendous predicament. Whatever happens, back your club.

10m David Stoker ‏@davidstoker_lfc

7. Scottish football will survive. Short term pain could result in long term gain. Structural change required and far better governance

13m David Stoker ‏@davidstoker_lfc

6. Neil Doncaster has virtually no credibility and his position must now be untenable. SPL are bust and have no Plan B

15m David Stoker ‏@davidstoker_lfc

5. It is a disgrace that Dundee and Dunfermline have been left hanging on, unable to plan properly for the season ahead.

16m David Stoker ‏@davidstoker_lfc

4. I have very little sympathy for SPL clubs whose flawed business model depends so heavily on Rangers or Sky and ESPN.

18m David Stoker ‏@davidstoker_lfc

3. the SFA have let everyone down with a total lack of leadership, which you might expect from a governing body.

19m David Stoker ‏@davidstoker_lfc

2. SPL no vote today more of a cynical buck passing episode than anything approaching integrity.

20m David Stoker ‏@davidstoker_lfc

Some personal observations on SPL/SFL situation: 1. vote on First Div entry for newco appears to me to be too close to call.

He must be delighted at todays news, this means Livingston won't be regarded as the biggest c***s in the SFL anymore, that honour will now fall to Sevco5088

all going well at the Sevco meeting

CG timetable was based in cva. JB 'where's the 30m' JB being shot down for hijacking meeting. Demanding proof of 11m

CG - too many people all show, no actions. His team have made actions. JB calling him 'Charlie' having none of it.

JB confirms bid 8.7m received recorded delivery. CG made aware of bid. Why would investors sell for less than they have committed - CG

JB told to sit down

:lol:

Edited by trgf

Spence diSPENCEs some justice to Rangers Media's golden girl.

Screen_Shot_2012_07_04_at_19_34_19.png

That is embarrassing Sevco 5088 supporters have they no shame or sense this is typical of the mentality to revert to type . how can guys like Spence and Cosgrove who have been outstanding throughout. All these guys have done is reiterate the feelings of the great majority of diddy team supporters.

I don't expect zombie Rangers supporters to act with any dignity but the mess is theirs by their own kind both who were heralded by the Rangers support when that football club had a pulse.

Did Traynor just call Craigkillie 'dim' :o :o

Was that Craigkillie who sent that in???

It's a disgrace Traynor said what he said, but even more so if it was oor craig!

It wasn't me unless they just read out one of my tweets (which happened to me once before). Was having dinner, so I didn't listen tonight.

Have you not noticed all Rangers fans who have been in the media, have all came across as total cocks, from John McMillan of the RSA who for some reason decided to have a pop at Neil Lennon live on air when talking about Rangers to Mark Dingwall to the so called "Rangers historian" on BBC

http://soundcloud.co...lan-rsa-getting - John McMillan rant from a while ago, worth a listen and a laugh.

Sounds like that fud McMillan.

16m image_normal.jpgNiall McKay@nmckay82 Football league rules changed after Wimbledon/MK dons. Reality is we can't acquire an existing club. We could join non league.

Expand

18m image_normal.jpgNiall McKay@nmckay82 CG speaking well and has support of mccoist and others within club. CG told sfa if you don't want us well go somewhere else

Expand

22m image_normal.jpgNiall McKay@nmckay82 CG refers to turncoats who left club. CG - only one club want us point deduction and titles stripped

Expand

lolsers............ :lol:

Woking away maybe after all!