Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Oooooooooooh, some unhappy bears at the development of 'Blue Pitch Holdings'' having 23% of the club :lol:

Who the fu.ck are BPH and what happened to nobody owning more than 15%. More lies

^^^not bitter at all

Damn right! I have just been merely awaiting the one time all these years when the slightly irate ramblings of a bitter Meadowbank supporter might be of even less relevance to those in charge of Scottish football than ever before...

PS Stoker and Livingston FC are still a bunch of completely hypocritical f**wits

Rancor sounds like yet another name for Newco.

You wanna know about Rancor? I'll fucking tell you! Rancor is the most badass thing ever! We eat raw eggs and shit diamonds! 24 karat, motherfucker! We drink all day and sleep all night! And nobody tells us what to do or think! Except our parents, the girls down the job center ,the polis, doctors, soldiers, fire fighters, Jim Traynor, tall guys, short guys, gerbils, bulldogs, chihuahuas, microsoft paper clip, adverts, girlfriends, and How to articles but besides those, no one, motherfucker. ..............................................can just see that whirling in their heads...............

Do we know who is pushing Servco5088 FC to SFL Division 1 ? SPL ? SFA ? Sponsors ? Media ?

SPL they require Rangers to be in the SPL the following year so they get their tv deal

there is more chance of them getting promoted than staying in the SPL this comming season

Just listening to SSB ... Gordon Dalziel (introduced as "a former Raith Rovers player and manager") can't understand Turnbull Hutton's concerns. "Why don't they vote them into the 1st and just take the money ... If Rangers go into the 3rd then we won't have a game in 3 years, we will go into melt down." :blink:

He obviously hasn't kicked his drink troubles :lol:

Niall McKay@nmckay82AM - made opinions crystal clear at spl meeting. Petrie etc asked for sanctions for us to stay spl. Only options starting afresh in div 3 AM

Expand Collapse

Niall McKay@nmckay82

AM - couldn't tell players anything as he didn't know anything. Only ones that spoke to him about was AM & SD. Others phoned to let him know

Edited by Enrico Annoni

Niall McKay@nmckay82Goalie wants DF to see title deeds and they'll ask fans to renew. Finace director - sevco owns assets, offers to show docs now

Expand Collapse

Niall McKay@nmckay82

Not title deeds but other paperwork, nobody looks !

Expand Collapse

Edited by Enrico Annoni

This might have been mentioned before, but the media seem to think that if Newco go into Div 1 they will only be out of the top flight for 1 season. I think they would struggle to get out of the 1st division next season. They've only a small squad so far, much of it inexperienced relatively speaking. If they started in Div 3, they would probably gain consecutive promotions back to the SPL, so 3 years out of the top flight instead of (in my view) 2years if they went to Div 1.

i know this won't be popular, but i feel sorry for their genuine fans, this mess was david murray's, craig whyte's and to a latter extent duff and phelps (and the rest of the cretins associated with whyte) fault they should be held accountable for this mess, i'm a football fan first and i don't like to see clubs go to the wall due to boardroom negligence