Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Wait a minute.

Jim Spence is the clever one, Donald Findlay is anti-Rangers, and Rangers are no longer in the SPL.

All on the day of the Higgs Boson being found.

Either that is one powerful sub-atomic particle, or God has upped his game!

Feck of Regan you are as bad as Doncaster

http://www.scotsman.com/the-scotsman/sport/football/rangers-newco-big-problem-for-scottish-society-if-rangers-plunge-to-third-division-1-2392610#.T_SpMWNTa1w.twitter

Edit for getting the link wrong and also they have pulled the page already .... interesting

Edited by Jags4ever

Our good friends over on SevcoMedia seem to think Donald is backing them with that statement

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=230253

According to a post on the first division forum it was another director who announced they would be voting no, so perhaps Findlay isn't the one deciding how Cowden will vote.

The thought of a large hall full or Sevco supporters gathered to hear a top table which includes McMoist, Jinty Sardine, Sidemooth Broon and Chuck Green is amazing.

It should have been filmed for posterity by Werner Herzog.

If only. He could make the film of RTC's book and attempt to interview Craig Whyte, complete with deadpan voiceover.

Findlay is a no? :huh:

That isn't sitting right at all with me at all :unsure:

Me neither, I was on the verge of getting my cans tested to see if some bugger had spiked them ohmy.gif

I reckon, however, the BoD have forced his hand in this one, I may be wrong , but if I am ,

Mr Findlay, I salute your indefagiblility indiefaggotabilitytongue.gif

Edited by rustyarabnuts

The thought of a large hall full or Sevco supporters gathered to hear a top table which includes McMoist, Jinty Sardine, Sidemooth Broon and Chuck Green is amazing.

Wasn't he reknowned for shooting at his main star with a loaded gun 8)

That cast of characters would be more suited to being in a Leni Riefenstahl film. Circa 1934.

Wings over Scotland blogger (bit of a dick) says that 15 clubs have publicly started they will not vote for Newco so only 1 more is needed.

NO TO NEWCO IN SFL1:

Cowdenbeath (Div. 1)

Dunfermline (Div. 1)

Falkirk (Div. 1)

Hamilton Accies (Div. 1)

Livingston (Div. 1)

Morton (Div. 1)

Partick Thistle (Div. 1)

Raith Rovers (Div. 1)

East Fife (Div. 2)

Clyde (Div. 3)

Peterhead (Div. 3)

Stranraer (Div. 3)

Stirling Albion (Div. 3)

ABSTAINING FROM VOTE

Airdrie United (Div. 1)

Dundee (Div. 1)

Laughing at the guy phoning in criticising Falkirk, East Stirling and Stenhousemuir for daring to exist within "couple" of miles from each other!

Then Hugh Keevins says that clubs will fold through natural wastage......eh, wait a minute, it is not these clubs causing the problems! It is like all the folk slagging off the four Angus clubs - we all budget and live within our means! Try it Rangers' apologists!! It is not our clubs that will disappear!!

I'm not entirely convinced the Thistle statement was a no actually. A yes vote is probably not going to mean much anyway.

Also I hope this isn't the play-offs and revenue distribution plans now on the back burner.

Tbf we could do a lot worse than cosgrove at helm...he's highly intelligent has senior management experience in a large business knows Scottish football inside out and has integrity edit to say with his media nous would be man to sort a TV deal too

How much did he pay you to write that Tam?

Regan thinks there would be social unrest without the orcs...ffs has he never been in a centtral Scottish town centre on the evening of an of game??? The fact their fans are thugs isn't a reason to keep them in ..its a reason to get rid ffs

hugh keevins has the most annoying voice on radio.

oh and to all newco fans rangers are no more ya pillocks.

Did i hear right, at the start did keevins say "if rangers go to the 3rd and work their way back upto the SPL, what's going to be left there for them "?.........For them ? do these people actually think scottish football exists just for them?