Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Thusfar, only Quislingmuir have officially confirmed they're 'Yes', IIRC.

I may be a Falkirk fan but I was born and brought up in Stenny. The bolded word above drove a metaphorical knife into my heart, hearing my wee village called that. They fucking deserve it though! :(:(

They've time yet for redemption.

In my opinion, we the fans, owe a huge thanks to Clyde and whoever it is that is producing this information.

Agreed. Raith may have been the loudest of the opponents but Clyde have been the most eloquent. They're due a lot of credit.

Said it before, I'll say it again.

Anything higher than 3rd division* at best for SevcoFC and I'll never go to another Scottish game in my life.

Who gives a f**k about what way individual clubs have voted? It's about the WHOLE of Scottish fitba doin the right thing here.

All or nowt for me.

Tomorrow I find out if the Scottish Cup Final 2012 is to be my last involvement in the Scottish game.

....I sincerely hope it's not, but at the same time I'm prepared for the fact that it might be.

Was it the poster GordieBoy80 who said something about Longmuir being offered the CEO post of restructured SFL ?

Perhaps our Clyde FC guy could ask him about this tomorrow at the meeting.

And BTW, anyone seen any explanation as to why the proposed amendmant by Clyde was apparently "dismissed" ?

Edited by Florentine_Pogen

Longmuir has also been quoted in the papers in the last few days that clubs would have the option of voting newco into Div 1 or Div 3, obviously as more clubs are showing their hands he is backtracking like hell.

None of the three proposals to be voted on allow for a specific entry to SFL3. Whilst the second one does deal with it it also allows the SFL board to overrule if they feel that enough bribes have been promised.

Longmuir was offering an option that has never been available to him unless the proposals had been amended.

It`s now too late for that so despite the nonsense that has been posted our ONLY hope tomorrow is for the meeting to be adjourned with no vote taken

None of the three proposals to be voted on allow for a specific entry to SFL3. Whilst the second one does deal with it it also allows the SFL board to overrule if they feel that enough bribes have been promised.

Longmuir was offering an option that has never been available to him unless the proposals had been amended.

It`s now too late for that so despite the nonsense that has been posted our ONLY hope tomorrow is for the meeting to be adjourned with no vote taken

OR

Reject all the resolutions,

OR

accept resolution 1 and 3 and reject 2.

"Promoted Dumbarton, who previously announced that a poll of members and supporters showed a majority in favour of Rangers joining them in Division One, now say they will not necessarily be bound by that."

wtf?? ohmy.gifohmy.gif

Straightforward enough. At a meeting last saturday attended by less than 100 fans a mere 55 indicated that they thought it would be best that Rangers get into division 1. However a previous online poll showed that 100's of fans wanted them in division 3. The board had never expressed their intention and issued a statement confirming this. They have stated that they will decide how to vote when all the information is put to them at the meeting.

Or a negative vote on Resolution 1. In which case watch out for instant SPL 2. The no Resurrected Rangers at all next season will be avoided despite any precedents, notably a liquidated Gretna.

Its funny watching the sevco fans on rm, bitch and moan about, Celtic and Catholic conspiracies

Yup -why still don't get it that it is the whole of Scottish fitba detests the bigoted scum. If contrite and apologised as supporters instead of threas then maybe forgiven instead of peeps as me wanting to see Sevco dust.

Edited by Claymores

They will simply put Sevco into the SPL again.

THIS ^^^^^

I do not want to sound like the prophet of doom or chicken little here.

Time is running out faster than Hussein Bolt out the blocks here,there is only weeks left till the new season and will soon be only days left.

We won't know by Monday soonest about the SFL vote if it takes place !.

If the vote goes the way it's panning out there will be a firm NO vote to newco in the first and all you diddy fans party "WATP pun intended" and bask in the moral victory and feel totally justified.

The SFA will drag it's heels again on making a decision for at least a week more on the newco.AND THEN they will use a VETO in favour of the newco regardless of what anyone feels or cares about.

They will claim in the interests of the game in Scotland that they will have NO other option but to VETO and place the newco gers straight into the SPL with heavy sanctions lasting 3 years or more.

Why the SPL ? they have manipulated the situation to this point,,,the SPL voted no to appease the fans boycotting,,,the SFL are now voting against a 1st division parachute and 3rd division would kill a club that size in a country this small,,,there is still the vacant place in the SPL and the 3rd division is a firm NO for the newco by the SFA ! so where do you all think the newco will fit straight in meeting the SFA's made up criteria ?.

Now I use the word VETO here because it has been made public that the SFA will use a VETO if the newco does not at least get 1st division football for the new season.Is this already preplanned and is just a moral show to smokescreen the fans into thinking they are really having a say and affecting events in Scottish Football ?.

Now if the SFA at less than 10 days to go before the new season kicks off decides to flex it's muscles by using their VETO powers then we will be absolutely FUCKING raging at the prospect of a newco straight into the SPL as is what's the SFA's plans all along and have been.The SPL have not gave out an invite to the first division for a replacement and because of that there will be a vacant spot in the SPL ! if no 1st division promotion then the vacant spot must be filled ....... and wait for it ! the SPL will be forced (apparently) by the SFA to fill their vacant spot (obligatory reasons to fulfill all fixtures) and the only contender is the zombie newcorpse !.

If the zombie newcorpse fails in the SPL and is bottom then we will get a bigger league,and if the newcorpse finishes 10th or better these B@STARDS will probably then give us a smaller league of 10 with no split.But will offer a playoff for 2nd place in the 1st division against 9th place in the SPL.

Yeh I do know some people say NO FUCKING WAY they are playing in the SPL after the SPL voted NO ! who knows what the fcuk was actually said and agreed in all these meetings so far by all the orginisations and members in secret ?.

I'm not saying this will happen but you all should be aware that these B@STARDS have the capability to do this and claim it to be in the best interests of the game and not the fans or sporting integrity.If Dundee or Dumfermline had actually been offered the SPL place then I would not have typed this post.

Well, here we go. The final posturing and the end of the phoney war.

I expect a final barrage of barely credible gobshite from the gutter press tomorrow before the bloodbath ensues.

cannae wait. 8)

The tabloids have been shocking; sadly some of the 'quality' press has not been far behind at times. However I'm now beginning to wonder if it is actually aimed at anyone or just invective for invective's sake.

The majority of orcs have taken a view, even if it largely for ulterior motives, diddy club fans are not going to be swayed, and decision makers from SFL clubs are not going to be influenced, maybe except by Craig Burley whose views will have hardened their positions.