Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Whatever happens, I can't wait to read the individual clubs' take on events at the meeting itself.

Patricularly Clyde's.

"Selection of sandwiches was very poor, sausage rolls were nice though"

Grant Russell@STVGrant STV understands Rangers' Charles Green and Ally McCoist are currently addressing SFL chairmen ahead of their vote.

Hope Fat Ally changes his set from his after dinner speaking masonic lodge one.....

"So, we're losing one nil and it's intae injury time and i get a wee wink fae Brian mcGinlay tae go over in the box.."

Just saw a wee clip on SSN showing SFL Chairemen taking their seats in the room at Hampden. Noticed Turnbull Hutton in front row - get in there bulldog.

Also noticed it was Gillian Donaldson from Morton next to him as Dougie Rae is on holiday. Wonder if all the 'No' voters sitting together at front and the renegades banished to back row in shame!

It is all boiling up nicely now and good to see nearly 600 fans looking at this thread in anticipation.

Wonder if the ends of the rows were labelled "Good Guys" and "Wanks"?

Ayr United will not make it through the season if we don’t find a way to make up that loss. So, we have decided to vote based on what is right, but meanwhile are aware that it has the possibility of collapsing us as a club. That is where all of you who have written, called and emailed the club can help by purchasing season tickets, encouraging people to attend matches and sponsoring your club in all the various ways possible.

Statement above shows they are putting integrity above all else. We as fans of all our clubs have a duty to get behind them like we never have before. Many of us go to all games, buy the merchandise etc. Not all of us can manage it but we need to stand up & be counted now

On those days when it is cold, wet & windy & we change our minds on going to the game, we have to get off our arses and go

With any spare change we have, instead of punting it on a nag, we should be buying mugs, strips and anything else that will help

We should be dragging our mates along who have left the game and making it a great day out again

We should get kids along as much as we can, fans of the future

If everyone does this then clubs like Ayr & my beloved Raith will not only see it through the season but prosper in the long term

DiddyPower!

Whatever happens, I can't wait to read the individual clubs' take on events at the meeting itself.

Patricularly Clyde's.

That's what I'm waiting on too...

It's brilliant that Clyde have pretty much ensured that there can be no hidden agenda, by their honesty and bravery.

I love Clyde

Hope Fat Ally changes his set from his after dinner speaking masonic lodge one.....

"So, we're losing one nil and it's intae injury time and i get a wee wink fae Brian mcGinlay tae go over in the box.."

Did McGinlay not get into trouble once for (allegedy) trying to give someone a wee wink?

Lachlan Campbell is a legend. He's taking a massive risk with his club, but it's what the fans want. And that's what is right. I'll admit, if I was in his position, I may have swayed so credit where credit is due, standing up for the little man. Same applies to every 'diddy' club I'd imagine.

queens_own_cameron_highlanders_cap_badge.jpg

Dangerous mistake to make in Lochaber, that one :rolleyes:

I hope this is over soon, now got to listen to Gordon Smith on 5Live. In an ideal world tonight on Sportsound Traynor will resign on air along with all all the others who have spent the last 6 months telling us why Rangers must be in SFL1 for the good of the game and all the other piss that has been allowed to seep thru. Followed by front page apologies from the Record and The Sun for their laughable coverage.

Oh there is a Sevco fan crying on 5live, "they are all out to get us... if they hurt us we will hurt them, just watch this space... We will not set foot in any away games in the league." Good, you are not wanted. Go away. Oh you cant because no other league in the universe wants you either.:angry:

Ayr United will not make it through the season if we don't find a way to make up that loss. So, we have decided to vote based on what is right, but meanwhile are aware that it has the possibility of collapsing us as a club. That is where all of you who have written, called and emailed the club can help by purchasing season tickets, encouraging people to attend matches and sponsoring your club in all the various ways possible.

Statement above shows they are putting integrity above all else. We as fans of all our clubs have a duty to get behind them like we never have before. Many of us go to all games, buy the merchandise etc. Not all of us can manage it but we need to stand up & be counted now

On those days when it is cold, wet & windy & we change our minds on going to the game, we have to get off our arses and go

With any spare change we have, instead of punting it on a nag, we should be buying mugs, strips and anything else that will help

We should be dragging our mates along who have left the game and making it a great day out again

We should get kids along as much as we can, fans of the future

If everyone does this then clubs like Ayr & my beloved Raith will not only see it through the season but prosper in the long term

DiddyPower!

Spot on.

I'm currently mulling over how I can benefit my club and myself in an inventive way.

My old boy just phoned me to ask if I knew any news.................even in his 80s he came up with the line "oh well if Regan and Doncater get the sack they can go work for Sevco full-time instead of part-time" Classic from my old boy.

Not that I think relegation option is possible but,

Relegation would have to be the old entity Rangers with all the Tax liabilities, dual contracts and disrepute charges as a Newco was refused admission

So in the 1st they'd then what.....liquidate and transfer share to NewCo? Points deduction of what was it they agreed 1/3 of previous season total - 24pts? Doubtful if the squad they have would get the desired 2013 promotion with that handicap.

Oh there is a Sevco fan crying on 5live, "they are all out to get us... if they hurt us we will hurt them, just watch this space... We will not set foot in any away games in the league."

Of course SFL3 clubs are renowned for relying on thousands of away fans to balance their books!!

I just had a read of the Daily Record online.

I have seldom read such sycophantic crap as that written today about the impending vote at Hampden.

A few of us on here may be old enough to remember Jim Traynor writing for the Herald. He was actuually decent back then but he is now a shadown or the writer he was back then.

The Record's "research" appears to openly contradict much of what is already in the public domain. It's surreal that a paper can be so out of touch with what fans / readers are actively telling them.

Oh there is a Sevco fan crying on 5live, "they are all out to get us... if they hurt us we will hurt them, just watch this space... We will not set foot in any away games in the league." Good, you are not wanted. Go away. Oh you cant because no other league in the universe wants you either.:angry:

Sorry but am I mistaken in thinking that we are just being asked to accept an organisation into a league. How can a yes or no hurt?:thumbsdown

Of course SFL3 clubs are renowned for relying on thousands of away fans to balance their books!!

In fairness they did their damnest to try to stop us going up in 2003, and that was on the basis of a few hundred extra fans in the away end.