Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

FFS, as feared.

He'd better not try to pull some stunt to get this shambles of a club further up the leagues after everything that has happened.

I sat in their board room and asked them if they had any confidence, whatsoever, that Green would be able to get his operation up and running, and playing in any league, and he (and his colleagues) didn't look remotely assured. If Gilmour opts to alienate a substantial proportion of loyal, committed St Mirren supporters, and to incur the wrath of the fans of numerous other clubs, on the basis of the throw of a dice, then he will have made the biggest miscalculation in his business life.

Support your local team, Drooper, you know it makes sense 8)

SPL2 can only go ahead if SFL1 clubs agree to join. In view of recent statements by chairmen this is dead in the water. More likely to see disbandonment of SPL and new league setup under SFA .....if Regan goes.

That sounds ok to me! Anything that dilutes the existing power of influence that Celtic and former rangers have/had is a step in the right direction.

That right. What will you do? Turn that wee bear in your avatar rabid? Get a grip mate ffs. This is about the future of the game and as Bennet the rangers fan has said on here some of your lot want your cake and eat it. Realise that what you've done is secure your own demise although maybe not unsure.gif

The Old Firm will never die, joined at the hip. Despise all they stand for. Take away the Protestant/Catholic pulling power, and you're left with just another club.

It's over. If you're missing Rangers already, bugger off into the Third Division.

Sammy wouldn't dare contact the mods as he's an alias troll, and has been noted and watched for any mishaps, his tragic trolling on this thread (if brought to attention) will see him banned (again)

I've been in Turkey the last week scouting St Johnstones European opponents...... And despite tempratures of 48 degrees, getting 3 lira for every pound and irn bru on sale nothing made me happier than reading Rangers would be in the Third next season.

There was a distinct lack of Rangers tops in the airport queue back to Glasgow aswell, usually I'm surrounded by them but there was just 2 this time, with a Morton top, a couple of St Mirren tops and a Hearts top on show.

Asked a Rangers fan who had bought the "new" top they brought out if they regretted spending g 40 quid on it, they said it showed they loved thier club and couldn't wait to see the likes of McGregor, McCulloch and Healy wear it with pride next season :lol: sooo much wrong with what they said but all I could do was laugh

religion is an inclusive part of old firm football blink.gif

Celtic and Rangers are supported because they are huge clubs that originated from all of that divide,which carries on to this day but now they're bigger than you and accept it even in the SFL3

sortedcool.gif

You seem to think that religion is an inclusive part of football blink.gif

Celtic and Rangers are supported because they are huge clubs that originated from all of that divide but now they're bigger than you and accept it even in the SFL3

You prove my point. You are lovers.

Nope, I think on Monday the big debate will be Dunfermline back or Dundee in to show that those that take their medicine and live within their means will be rewarded in due course. For the latter reasons, my guess is it will be Dundee, much to Aberdeen, Dundee United, Hearts, Hibs and St Johnstone's delight, and giving Dunfermline a chance to reform and regroup in peace rather than spend another season being the whipping boys.

Rangers sealed their own fate by accepting membership of the SFL yesterday with the two year notice of resignation unless promoted to the SPL as SFL champions proviso.

The SPL2 stories are myths by Scottish journalists with Rangers sympathies doing what they have been doing since the start of all this, "keep telling a lie and people will eventually believe it... won't they?". Until the whistle blows on the first day of the Ramsdens Cup, they will still be muttering "this can't be happening".

Yesterday I watched a nearly-in-tears Jim White talking to some grim faced smeg outside Hampden, supposedly an impartial reporter, but whose face suddenly brightened up as he "confirmed" to White, "Yes, it is not over yet. The SPL meets on Monday, and I have word that an SPL2 with Rangers in it will be on the table to start in time for August". It was the look of childish desperation - and it encapsulated the fantasy world of what passes for Scottish sports journalism. They've spent that long running fantasy stories about the Old Firm because "Old Firm stories are what the punters want", they are now unable to separate cold hard facts from their own fiction.

It has come as an almighty shock to them to find the "diddies" didn't play to the script and cave in at the last because "deep down, everyone really supports only one half of the Old Firm or the other, ya know". Only five did. They just cannot accept that the rest of the world's world does not revolve around the Old Firm - especially Rangers - like they think it does, or ought to.

Rangers are in Division 3.

They are only associate members for the next three years with no voting entitlements.

They cannot play in European competitions for the next three/four seasons.

Suck it up, Chic, Jimmy The Succulent Lamb, the Daily Broken Record, the Glasgow Herald and the rest.

:ass

Agree completely regan and doncaster have run out of cards to play and indeed credibility. I actually think longmuirs statement left them looking utterly isolated and no real option apart from resign

The one thing that is certain is that rules mean nothing to the intrepid duo so they'll bulldoze some smart idea through on Monday.

Yawn they didn't break rules they tried to exploit loopholes in the rules and failed...miserably. enough doom mongering already time to look forward to a new dawn