Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Can anyone in the Glasgow area tell us what evidence of social unrest or armageddon arose yesterday?

Not been reported much down here.

Not sure about Glasgow but up here in the frozen North I just saw the old battle-Axe from down the Glen tearing strips of a wee tourist boy in a Sevco strip for dropping a sweety wrapper. There worlds gone mad.

Can anyone in the Glasgow area tell us what evidence of social unrest or armageddon arose yesterday?

I walked past a garden in Brigton and there were 4 wee Rangers tops hanging upside down to dry in the back garden....wi' 4 wee :angry: faces lookin out the windaes

Would imagine a few nearby parked cars will feel the backlash soon....

I walked past a garden in Brigton and there were 4 wee Rangers tops hanging upside down to dry in the back garden....wi' 4 wee :angry: faces lookin out the windaes

Would imagine a few nearby parked cars will feel the backlash soon....

mmmmm the house along the road from me had rangers flags flying from the windaes.......deffo social unrest in dundee nowohmy.gif

Henry.

Who was plastered over the papers up until yesterday saying fans had to "balance" integrity with finance, let the "professionals" do their job, and appreciate that SFL1 was the way forward?

Is this another turbo-charged backtrack, perchance?

Who was plastered over the papers up until yesterday saying fans had to "balance" integrity with finance, let the "professionals" do their job, and appreciate that SFL1 was the way forward?

Is this another turbo-charged backtrack, perchance?

Yup. Call me cynical, but that's politicians for you.

By my reckoning QOS, Hamilton are confirmed Yes votes. Forfar are a good bet for third after reading their lame fence sitting statement yesterday. Add to that Partick and Falkirk then I think we have our 5 quislings.

Partick statement on their site, they voted No. I think Falkirk too.

Not been reported much down here.

Don't know about social unrest but there's plenty of unrest at the social a s the number of **** claiming disability due to stress has skyrocketed.

So East Stirling, Partick Thistle, Albion Rovers, Brechin, Stenny and Dumbarton all voted no.

Queen of the South and Hamilton have confirmed as yes votes.

Who does that actually leave unconfirmed? :huh: Montrose, Falkirk, Forfar and Queen's Park?