Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

You really didn't answer any of my points, just another half arsed rant

Answer this, you claim Celtic (the club) had been shitting it at the thought of losing Rangers and Celtic (fans) only bought ST to see OF games

Then you'd think we would have voted to accept Newco into the league

We didn't. The fans make it clear to Celtic we didn't want them in the SPL, as did all other fans in the SPL As I said before, action speak louder than words.

So why the big rant about the "silence" from the club? It's just pointless. The club made the correct decision in voting no to Newco, or did you want Newco in the SPL?

Look what happend when Rangers fans found out than a member of the Raith board was on the disciplinary panel thy dished out the transfer embargo, they threatened to burn down the stadium, along with the parcel bombs sent to NL last season, I think Celtic could have done without the hassle of making it public.

Your feeling on Ayr United, I really couldnt

care as I'm neither. Kilmarnock or Ayr fan, but I bet you will have fans on each team happy to see the other suffer, same as I do with Rangers.

If you want to start petty name calling knock

yourself out, I'm not really bothered if you think I'm stupid or not, I couldn't care less about what school someone went too, if you've seen the God thread I started it makes my views in religion pretty clear (it's a load of crap)

Again, it's just a flag, doesn't matter if it's foreign or not. I don't understand anyone would get upset about it. We are allowed to fly foreign nation flags in this country.

Do you get equally upset at seeing an Italian or Spanish flag which you see frequently flying in Scotland? Of course not, anyone who gets upset at these sort of things really need to take a good look at themselves

Anyways, just to point out again

Celtic voted no to Newco, and you are upset at the clubs silence prior to the vote, despite them voting NO (I can't make this point any clearer)

So yeah of you'll forgive me it does look like you are having a pop at Celtic for no real reason.

My post is timed at 01:29, and I answer your points sequentially. Feel free to debunk them. Your points - don't even get me started on my points regarding celtic and rangers. One wanted to speak for me, one wanted to kill me. Both stopped Killie winning trophies.#

Both celtic and rangers should cease to exist. They do not represent my country, my faith, or my politics. I am a reasonable man. Therefore, they must be unreasonable.

I had no idea Norman Tebbitt was on P&B, let alone a Killie supporter. Ranting about the tricolor is just the cricket test, but less justifiable because it's perfectly possible to embrace the Tricolour at Parkhead and cheer for the Scottish national team draped in a saltire the next weekend.

As someone who never thought the worst excesses of Rangers justified the Provo stuff I do think it's a stark necessity to get rid of the remnants of it that are left immediately. if a song requires a five paragraph discourse on the differences between the IRB, the Michael Collns era IRA and the various post civil war incarnations of same, plus careful attention to whether any "add-ons" were in fact sung, in order to justify it probably shouldn't be sung in the first place. But I honestly think all that stuff is going to go into steep and rapid decline now and everyone will be the better for it. We have other songs.

I am old enough to remember Tebbit's ranting, but that was about immigrants in the UK,not indigenous people clinging to eight centuries of history in a country that 90% of them couldn't point to on a map. You find me one poster on P&B with an unbiased,reasoned view of what has happened on that island in the last millennium and I'll engage in a debate with them. The fuckwits at parkhead and ibrox couldn't find a church if you asked them, let alone explain the difference in religious practices. Anyone who doesn't see that the remaining beacons of hatred are at ibrox and parkhead wants their fuckingh bumps felling. And that goes double for the "Aye, I see it sometimes but I only take my lad for the football" brigade. Because if you are exposing your children to that shite, you should be doing time.

Just to add - I'm not trying to be controversial here - exposing children to that crap is just wrong. Both sides claim to be Christian - a faith based on love. And yet both sides encourage their young to hate the other. That's fucked up, in my book.

Alright Adolf, how ye doin'?

Last time I looked, my eyes and my children's were on the front of our heads - looking forwards. You cannot change the past,only lay the foundations for the future. If you claim to be christian ( of whatever sect), the foundation of your faith is to love and to forgive. I don't see a lot of that in the followers of the two institutions of our game which pay allegiance to a faith.

Hey, maybe I'm wrong and they all go to church/chapel/temple/kirk/whatever on the way to the game. Yes, of course they do. Silly me, thinking this was some kind of sectarian bunfight. It's got nothing to do with football, and football's got nothing to do with religion. Actually, I agree with that last.

Which makes me the same as the majority of football fans. Worldwide, not just in a wee Weegie goldfish bowl. Global brands my arse - if you ever got a passport and met celtic/rangers fans in Australia/US/Canada, you'd find they are that "minority" your club says they're trying to ban.

quote name='mozam76' timestamp='1342492704' post='6438955']

In amongst a glorious thread, there's always a page of shite.

On this thread, it was 2958.

Mibbes if you were around to join the debate, the quality would improve, if you, I dunno, had something to say, a constructive comment to post, a rapier-like riposte, or anything positive really. The guys I've been arguing have been worthy adversaries for nearly 6 months and nearly 3000 pages. You, on the other hand....

You get out what you put in.

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie

Sorry but what you and Enrico have been "debating", is about as far removed from the original point of the thread as you can get. It's for you to decide whether it's a debate or not, all's I'm saying is its surely not for this thread.

That's all!

Fucksake! There's two ways to go :

1. They are rangers. They have the history. This includes 53 1/2 titles, however many other trophies, decades of criminality, cheating, tax evasion and fraud. Oh, and the consequences of the above.

And, I almost forgot, a well known and formerly institutional bias against Roman Catholics. And anyone who doesn't love rangers.

2. They are a new club. They have no history, trophies, or debt. They are not, and will never be, rangers.

Fucker of a choice. But then, I'm a Killie fan, and my club have never been an embarrassment to our country. I'm sure if we'd ever played in Manchester or Barcelona, we'd have left the place as we'd found it.

My eyes may not be working properly this early in the morning, but your reply appears to consist of repeating the two thoughts I laid out, adding a "fucksake" at the start, and lacing the rest with your personal brand of irrelevant-to-the-point-being-discussed hatred.

A shame, because stripping it back, we appear to agree.

So, that appears to be the football stuff sorted out, much to my surprise (and delight).

The good news is that there would appear to be lots, lots more fun ahead when BDO and Plod get torn in.

Wow. Never thought the close season could be this good. :D

Ffs just watched hughie on ssn...he's off to uefa to try to weasel out of football debts of three million! Brass bloody neck! Listening to him he sounds like he's lost the plot! Trying to organise a sell out friendly with olympiacos despite not having a squad??

So, that appears to be the football stuff sorted out, much to my surprise (and delight).

The good news is that there would appear to be lots, lots more fun ahead when BDO and Plod get torn in.

Wow. Never thought the close season could be this good. :D

'Close season' ? I suggest its open season...............in bear hunting terms :D

Switching gears -

Is there really a need for the Sevco v Celtic forum? They are 3 leagues apart now and save for the old "hot ball cold ball" trick in a cup draw they're not likely to meet for a fair bit of time.

Hell, WE are closer to our rivals - and what about the Dundee/ Edinburgh clubs?

The Rivalry Forum beckons, methinks.

I'm really conflicted, in a way I don't want this to end. What a thrilling close season, yet imagine the feeling, first day of the season. No rangers. Not in the spl. Absolute magic.

Switching gears -

Is there really a need for the Sevco v Celtic forum? They are 3 leagues apart now and save for the old "hot ball cold ball" trick in a cup draw they're not likely to meet for a fair bit of time.

I would keep the arse cheeks together.

Their bile would just poison any shared forum.

The ones who taunt each other appear immune

to any sane dialogue.

Leggo sounding more like a broken man

than a broken record.

http://leggoland2.blogspot.fr/

Edited by cyderspaceman

Switching gears -

Yeh, shut it down. There is no OF anymore, there is no Sevco-Celtic rivalry, indeed it should be renamed the Sevco55088-Turnbull Hutton forum as they have had much more of a spat.

It is like the 'all other sports' forum, if I go into it, it was by accident.

What? You don't believe there's a recession or you don't believe it's the fault of the Tories. Typical Daily Mail reader.

I think you're onto something there. Will Iron Chicken or whatever his name was now return from exile?

user_off.pngAlnic3856

• Andy Goram
  • star1.gif

• Group: True Blue
  • Topics:24
  • Rep:190

Posted Today, 09:57 PM

Green doesn't have a choice it's ok saying the league needs us they won't let us die, in 3 years when we eventually get back into the SPL the damage will already have been done and teams would have started to recover all be it at a lower level, reality is they don't need us, they may be better off with us, but they don't need us if we don't accept this we will die and that is the sad fucking truth, doesn't matter how hurtful or wrong that is it's a fact.

Green will accept and I don't know if I'll ever be able to forgive the c**t but whats the alternative folks? Is it worth the risk to find out?

f**k knows my heids melted wi this pish.

0Say it very quietly but it seems like there's one person on zRM that actually realises there's a whole world beyond his bedroom covered in posters of Mrs Mols...

Sounds like one of us trying to calm them down.

Bet he gets flamed.

Ffs just watched hughie on ssn...he's off to uefa to try to weasel out of football debts of three million! Brass bloody neck! Listening to him he sounds like he's lost the plot! Trying to organise a sell out friendly with olympiacos despite not having a squad??

The Orcs like it.......they must be fecking daft :rolleyes:

Seems a genuine guy. I'm starting to trust this guy has the best interests of the club at heart.

Sounded calm. Spoke well. Sense of humour. Like.

If Charles Green was not genuine he would have gone by now, the guy is doing a great job under impossible circumstances, he has my full support

Good interview, answered a lot of outstanding questions. I do feel he is being genuine and working hard on our behalf

He is a reknowned asset stripper, the Orcs are naive beyond even what I thought they were.