Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Where is the mysterious Charles Green?

This is hilarious - even SevcoMedia are getting worried as they've realised that Chas was telling porkies about being off to Switzerland to negotiate with UEFA (since they've denied meeting him at all).....................One of our (Non-Rangers) men is missing............

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=232203

I've not heard from Jim Traynor since Rangers were put in the 3rd division, has he just been keeping a low profile or have I missed his tear stained rant?

Scroll down to the podcast for your fat idiot fix. The brain power and teary indignation of the Daily Rangers sports staff has to be heard to be believed.. laugh.gif

Edit, Sorry, forgot to post the link.. My link

Edited by welshbairn

Where is the mysterious Charles Green?

This is hilarious - even SevcoMedia are getting worried as they've realised that Chas was telling porkies about being off to Switzerland to negotiate with UEFA (since they've denied meeting him at all).....................One of our (Non-Rangers) men is missing............

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=232203

it's odd mind you that we would hear nothing at all from him when there are so many outstanding issues to be addressed. It would be hilarious if he's legged it with the last twenty quid from the bank.

it's odd mind you that we would hear nothing at all from him when there are so many outstanding issues to be addressed. It would be hilarious if he's legged it with the last twenty quid from the bank.

I wouldn't joke about that,it is very strange that he has gone very quiet at such an important time.Having said that some of the orcs fail to believe Fifa/Uefa didn't see him,but feel that the biggest orginization in world football doesn't have enough savvy to check if a Mr Green has made an appointment.If they say NO,it means NO,unless there is something underhand about the meeting.

Having said that,this orc set a gauntlet to his fellow diddyco followers.

Art

• Derek Johnstone
  • bullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.png

• Group:Loyal Bluenose
  • Topics:1
  • Rep:2

Posted Today, 02:53 PM

I've just made an appointment to see someone at UEFA at their HQ on Route de Geneve in Nyon next week. A bottle of bubbly to the first person who can obtain from the switchboard the name of the person I'm meeting. The number is 848 00 2727 by the way.

What? Cant get them to tell you anything? Well, neither could these other clowns when they phoned up about Charlie's meeting....

I'd imagine they'll be forced to due to the SFL conditions. Frankly, I find that fucking hilarious. Brilliant when one of their cliched fans are the best around bullshit backfires spectacularly.

Yes, all the orcs who bought a number 12 shirt will now be showing their allegiance

to a variable substitute.:lol:

They just keep giving, ohh , ma sides.

I wouldn't joke about that,it is very strange that he has gone very quiet at such an important time.Having said that some of the orcs fail to believe Fifa/Uefa didn't see him,but feel that the biggest orginization in world football doesn't have enough savvy to check if a Mr Green has made an appointment.If they say NO,it means NO,unless there is something underhand about the meeting.

He didn't even give them HIS name ffs.

Orc : Hullo, hullo, Uefa? Aye, wan o' yer workers his a meetin' wi' a guy at some time.

Whit's 'is name, by ra way? Eh?

Uefa dudette : Pardon monsieur?

Edited by cyderspaceman

He didn't even give them HIS name ffs.

Orc : Hullo, hullo, Uefa? Aye, wan o' yer workers his a meetin' wi' a guy at some time.

Whit's 'is name, by ra way? Eh?

Uefa dudette : Pardon monsieur?

Derek Johnstone.... Surely not the same one.

I don't believe the numpty has an appointment anyway.

I wouldn't joke about that,it is very strange that he has gone very quiet at such an important time

I'm guessing it's one of 3 things:

1. Desperately trying to convince the owners of Blue Pitch Holdings to come out of cover so he can get an SFA license.
  2. Desperately trying to cover up something to do with Blue Pitch Holdings so that 1) becomes possible.
  3. Desperately trying to find additional investors so he has working capital to pay wages and sign players before the transfer embargo kicks in.

Whatever he's away doing, it's being done in desperation.

Edit: to say, it's additionally strange that he's chosen now to go quiet as he needs the supporters' confidence in order to sell season tickets. Inducing panic isn't going to help him shift seats.

Edited by Huistrinho

I'm going out on a limb here... but I think he's lying.

I'm guessing it's one of 3 things:

1. Desperately trying to convince the owners of Blue Pitch Holdings to come out of cover so he can get an SFA license.
  2. Desperately trying to cover up something to do with Blue Pitch Holdings so that 1) becomes possible.
  3. Desperately trying to find additional investors so he has working capital to pay wages and sign players before the transfer embargo kicks in.

Whatever he's away doing, it's being done in desperation.

Edit: to say, it's additionally strange that he's chosen now to go quiet as he needs the supporters' confidence in order to sell season tickets. Inducing panic isn't going to help him shift seats.

You might know better than I, but trying to work thru Blue Pitch, I was left with the impression that one of the names was Geneva based. Maybe I'm putting 2 and 2 together to come up with 6 but it leads me to think the 'going to Switzerland to meet UEFA' thing was actually a cover story for meeting with this 'leading light' to discuss what to do now placed in the 3rd. Sound plausible? Seems a strange time otherwise to disappear off the radar (say seeking new investors) when your whole future in terms of a licence is at stake this week.

Edited by Claymores

In a week that could ultimately end old Rangers and newco Rangers it has been overly quiet.

Has Green been dragging his feet over the membership as he has got fed up and wants out?

I can but dream.