Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

She is one of members of the tribunal deciding the Big Tax Case.

She is supposed to be a director of an Edinburgh law firm, Morton Fraser,

but she is no longer listed on their website.

Maybe she became unavailable halfway through and they had to start again.

http://blogs.channel...x-tribunal/2359

Thanks....I could pretend I was being ironic in light of her apparent disappearance for a cheap dig back at DG......but that would be a blatant lie.

Rangers FC will cease to exist. Unless all us non-rangers fans get collective Alzheimers, we will never, ever fail to remind them of this year, the year they fell.

By that logic you've just written off Hibs' Scottish cup win, however I don't see people reminding you of that via the medium of song every weekend.

Time will pass, people will forget, and nobody will care to listen to those who complain otherwise whether you like it or not. Such is life.

On further investigation, it does indeed appear that Sevco Scotland Limited will NOT be entitled, under current SFL rules, to a share of any TV revenue obtained through broadcasting its matches.

http://wingsland.pod...ding-the-field/

I think you are protesting too much on that point.

No reason for why though.

Proably what the bottom of his bottle told him.

I think you are protesting too much on that point.

To be fair that's exactly how this whole sordid story has been moved along by forums such as this and blogs such as his. Keep it up FFS!

Edited by Fasda

WTF is Snale oil???

what a fuckwit laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Not sure but I fancy setting up a franchise selling it.

If being a 'snake oil salesman' allows Charlie Green to swan around in the country in his one suit buying football clubs and talking of having 20 investors willing to input millions into your plans then it must be a good thing.

May get it added to my business card

'Snake Oil Salesman & Stand Up Guy' - Should fool all the people now with those two credentials

Edited by MEADOWXI

The Leggo blog spotted a problem with Rangers' fans buying tickets: "It also came on a day when Rangers fans who turned up at Ibrox to buy tickets for the game at Brechin on Sunday, discovered Charles Green’s Sevco company was unable to take payments by credit or debit cards." Presumably of more interest to many of them would be whether they could buy season tickets with someone else's credit card.

“@STVRaman: STV has learned former Hearts duo Craig Beattie and Ian Black are to train with Rangers this week - starting today http://t.co/20uKW6Cr”

Apart from the lack of ambition from the 2 players, I think it shows how poor a manager McCoist is if he really thinks he needs these players to get out of Div 3 & 2

Not sure but I fancy setting up a franchise selling it.

If being a 'snake oil salesman' allows Charlie Green to swan around in the country in his one suit buying football clubs and talking of having 20 investors willing to input millions input your plans then it must be a good thing.

May get it added to my business card

'Snake Oil Salesman & Stand Up Guy' - Should fool all the people now with those two credentials

Woosh?

By that logic you've just written off Hibs' Scottish cup win, however I don't see people reminding you of that via the medium of song every weekend.

Time will pass, people will forget, and nobody will care to listen to those who complain otherwise whether you like it or not. Such is life.

Nope. People won't forget. They won't forget because your club cheated, willfully witheld tax, and once found out and cornered, bleated like fcuk about being punished - seemingly on the grounds that a big boy did it and ran away, the big house must stay open, and you are the people.

It doesn't wash. I don't give much of a fcuk about the paperwork and legal shenanigans. I am none the wiser after reading page upon page of inter-forumster argument about 'club v company' on here.

Rangers are cheats and tax evaders. They died. In shame. In 2012.

A newco will likely be portrayed in the red tops, on the telly, and by oldco supporters as being Rangers - and I fully understand that will happen. If the Newco gets going - Sky TV will talk about Brechin City v Rangers. The red tops will print the result as Brechin City v Rangers. The newco to the outside world will be Rangers.

We know differently. Diddy team fans know it, and while they won't admit it, deep down, oldco fans know it. Rangers were cheats, tax evaders, and in embryo newco guise are still arrogant triumphalist whinging bawbags...

FACT.

Edited by pozbaird

On further investigation, it does indeed appear that Sevco Scotland Limited will NOT be entitled, under current SFL rules, to a share of any TV revenue obtained through broadcasting its matches.

http://wingsland.pod...ding-the-field/

Selective reading I believe. If you read the Constitution and Rules, the definitions include the following:

“Member or Member Club” means a football club however constituted

which is a member of the League as provided for in Section 2 of these Rules

and includes an Associate Member or Members where the context so

allows or requires;

On the basis of your argument, an associate member cannot resign as rule 12 states:

No Member shall resign, retire or otherwise cease to be a member of the

League unless it shall have given not less than two full seasons prior written

notice so to do, unless with the approval of not less than two-thirds (66%)

of the votes cast at a general meeting of the League.

with no mention made of associate members.

Was just perusing RTC website and seen a post which stated Doncaster was looking for an 8 year deal with Sky/ESPN for SPL rights. Am I alone in thinking he is worried how long it is going to take Newco to reach the SPL? So much so that he is giving Newco 8 years to reach the big table?

"@STVRaman: STV has learned former Hearts duo Craig Beattie and Ian Black are to train with Rangers this week - starting today http://t.co/20uKW6Cr"

Apart from the lack of ambition from the 2 players, I think it shows how poor a manager McCoist is if he really thinks he needs these players to get out of Div 3 & 2

I've been thinking about that.

There is NO WAY Ally can take a chance on not winning Div3.

Therefore he will squander every available penny on buying

what he considers to be the best available players.

Good.

Insolvency beckons.

Edited by cyderspaceman

Was just perusing RTC website and seen a post which stated Doncaster was looking for an 8 year deal with Sky/ESPN for SPL rights. Am I alone in thinking he is worried how long it is going to take Newco to reach the SPL? So much so that he is giving Newco 8 years to reach the big table?

Eight years is about enough time for the SPL clubs to meet and decide who wants tea, who wants coffee. You never know, there might even be league reconstruction by 2020 as well.