Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

So Sally won't accept the stripping of titles?

He also won't accept...................

Pies are fattening.

Patsy Kensit shagged everyone.

He's losing his hair.

He's not a cheeky chappy.

He's a shite manager.

That many of the orcs are nothing but a bunch of racist bigots.

Have I missed anything?

Pies are fattening.

He's losing his hair.

He's a shite manager.

Have I missed anything?

He was a diving cheating c*nt

Pies are fattening.

He's losing his hair.

He's a shite manager.

Have I missed anything?

He was a diving cheating c*nt

It does their head in trying to work out who all the infil-traitors are. They have spies on here who report back to head-banger office telling them about everything we post. I was public enemy No 1 last weekend but they still don't know if I have an account or not. I would call it mind-games but how is that possible when you're dealing with empty skulls? :lol:

Like yourself, it has been fun the last few weeks coming up with the sort of moronic ideas they feed off. But by god they lap it up. Now at +30 and just waiting for the right time to do the 'Hiroshima' moment...........Or am I?

I see bigot Grant Adam has signed for St Mirren........

Bigots are crawling all over Scottish football.

Remember in the past there was a f*ckwit called Charnley.

Plenty playing for all Clubs.

As long as they keep their mouths shut..................

If they dont then Brechin should be given a bye

Brechin don't want a bye , they basically couldn't give a monkey's about this tourney ! An 8-0 defeat with the accompanying dosh will be acceptable though !

In terms of where the wall to wall tv coverage is directed, this is a good day to bury bad news. Any news will be bad (or good) depending on your preferred outcome but in the case of Regan and Donkey it is a very good day given that whatever happens many people will be beelin.

I suppose killing off Rangers while they are watching the build up to the opening ceremony will reduce levels of social unrest ...

In terms of where the wall to wall tv coverage is directed, this is a good day to bury bad news. Any news will be bad (or good) depending on your preferred outcome but in the case of Regan and Donkey it is a very good day given that whatever happens many people will be beelin.

I suppose killing off Rangers while they are watching the build up to the opening ceremony will reduce levels of social unrest ...

Aye, but Cockwomble and Green will need to get their timing right. People have been working hard for donkeys years to see a big stadium in London torched at midnight, they won't want to see a big stadium in Glasgow torched before then.

Show a bit of respect cockwomble.

TV contract awaits SFA membership approval

Published on 27 July 2012

Michael Grant

CONTRACTS will be signed with Sky and ESPN to show 65 matches per season from the Scottish Premier League and Irn-Bru Third Division if Rangers newco's Scottish Football Association membership is approved later today.

Sky will have the rights to 30 games, starting with Celtic versus Aberdeen at Parkhead next Saturday lunchtime, then Rangers newco's opening third division encounter at Peterhead on August 11. ESPN would have 35 live games and the first would be Dundee United versus Hibernian on Sunday, August 5.

Herald Sport understands that a deal involving the SPL, Scottish Football League and the two broadcasters – and including rights for 15 of the newco's league games per season – will preserve most of the value of the existing £16m-a-season television agreement for the current campaign. That will spare top-flight clubs from the most severe repercussions some had feared from at least three years without the Ibrox club.

The television deal is agreed in principle but cannot be signed until Sevco Scotland Ltd's application for the transfer of Rangers' SFA membership is approved. That needs to happen before the club can play its first match at Brechin City in the Ramsdens Cup on Sunday afternoon.

In theory, approval could be given at any time up until kick-off, but practicalities and exchanges of documents essentially mean it has to be done today. But all five parties – Sevco Scotland, the oldco Rangers, the SFA, SPL and SFL – were understood to believe the discussions were almost there last night and that there will be a satisfactory conclusion, and the signing of contracts, later today.

Representatives from Charles Green's newco regime held further negotiations with Neil Doncaster, the SPL chief executive, yesterday. A major obstacle has been the SPL's view that accepting any potential punishment from its ongoing investigation into undisclosed payments to players via Employment Benefit Trusts – alleged to have happened over several years of the oldco Rangers – should be accepted by Sevco as a condition of membership. Manager Ally McCoist and some others at Ibrox have vigorously opposed any acceptance that the club could be stripped of league titles if a guilty verdict is returned.

BBC Alba will have live coverage of Rangers' tie at Brechin and yesterday the channel was continuing to plan as though the match would go ahead. As for the longer-term deal involving Sky and ESPN, the companies will discuss how the SPL and third division coverage is shared in the weeks and months ahead. "It will be up to the broadcasters to decide how the games are carved up," said a source at one SPL club.

So, how much of this deal will the SFL clubs get?

1343367772[/url]' post='6470067']

TV contract awaits SFA membership approval

Published on 27 July 2012

Michael Grant

CONTRACTS will be signed with Sky and ESPN to show 65 matches per season from the Scottish Premier League and Irn-Bru Third Division if Rangers newco's Scottish Football Association membership is approved later today.

Sky will have the rights to 30 games, starting with Celtic versus Aberdeen at Parkhead next Saturday lunchtime, then Rangers newco's opening third division encounter at Peterhead on August 11. ESPN would have 35 live games and the first would be Dundee United versus Hibernian on Sunday, August 5.

Herald Sport understands that a deal involving the SPL, Scottish Football League and the two broadcasters – and including rights for 15 of the newco's league games per season – will preserve most of the value of the existing £16m-a-season television agreement for the current campaign. That will spare top-flight clubs from the most severe repercussions some had feared from at least three years without the Ibrox club.

The television deal is agreed in principle but cannot be signed until Sevco Scotland Ltd's application for the transfer of Rangers' SFA membership is approved. That needs to happen before the club can play its first match at Brechin City in the Ramsdens Cup on Sunday afternoon.

In theory, approval could be given at any time up until kick-off, but practicalities and exchanges of documents essentially mean it has to be done today. But all five parties – Sevco Scotland, the oldco Rangers, the SFA, SPL and SFL – were understood to believe the discussions were almost there last night and that there will be a satisfactory conclusion, and the signing of contracts, later today.

Representatives from Charles Green's newco regime held further negotiations with Neil Doncaster, the SPL chief executive, yesterday. A major obstacle has been the SPL's view that accepting any potential punishment from its ongoing investigation into undisclosed payments to players via Employment Benefit Trusts – alleged to have happened over several years of the oldco Rangers – should be accepted by Sevco as a condition of membership. Manager Ally McCoist and some others at Ibrox have vigorously opposed any acceptance that the club could be stripped of league titles if a guilty verdict is returned.

BBC Alba will have live coverage of Rangers' tie at Brechin and yesterday the channel was continuing to plan as though the match would go ahead. As for the longer-term deal involving Sky and ESPN, the companies will discuss how the SPL and third division coverage is shared in the weeks and months ahead. "It will be up to the broadcasters to decide how the games are carved up," said a source at one SPL club.

So the tv money stays almost the exact same then, wonder how the succulents will spin that .

I'm honestly in two minds about Sevco.

I don't THINK I want TCFKAR to die. I do want them to pay for their transgressions. I want them to learn from their mistakes, and to approach the future with humility, dignity and a rational approach to their new status as a Third Division side with an appropriate level of expectation and budget. I want them to live within their means, and if by doing so, they become a great club again, then good on them. Especially if they lose a few bigots along the way and the new breed of Rangers fan does what it can to obliterate sectarianism from Ibrox. I used to like McCoist. He was a cheeky chappy with a habit of scoring for Scotland. Now, I think Sevco have allowed "Rangers" men like McCoist and Jardine to bring their club to the edge of oblivion. If the club had a manager with less emotional attachment to the club, this would have been resolved ages ago. Many of the fans would have been disappointed, but the club would have held its hand up to its misdemeanours, possibly even with some humility and pride going forward. Instead, McCoist's posturing and WATP stance has alienated the footballing authorities and ourselves, as well augmenting the Rangers fans' misjudged feeling of persecution.

The less rational part of me (a part which, like my waistline, is growing and becoming uncomfortable) says, "f**k 'em". They don't want to change; they can't accept where they are and how they got there; their "history" is more important than football; and they don't give a toss for Scottish football outside the love/hate relationship they have with Celtic. The current arrogance of Sevco in trying to "negotiate" their punishment is the final straw, and is the factor that is contibuting most towards the scale inside my head beginning to tip towards expuslion and death of the club.

Whatever happens today, this will be a sad day for Scottish football. The death of any club, even an arrogant sectarian one is sad, because not all Rangers fans were bigots and knuckle-draggers, just as not all SFL fans are paragons of sporting virtue. My best friend, my brother-in-law, my wife's best friend, many of my colleagues are "bluenoses" born and brought up in the South West of Glasgow and entiteld to claim Rangers as their "local team" even if one of them now lives in Swindon and another in Paisley, but they are decent people who accept that Rangers were makers of their own problems, and I am sure there are thousands of others just like them.

BUT if Sevco get their way and have their history retained without all of the punishment due to them being passed on to the newco, then that will be equally sad as it will demonstrate to the rest of Scottish football that when push comes to shove, Rangers and Celtic will always be treated differently from the other member teams. Actually, even if they do lose their history, they are still being treated favourably as any provincial club who had transgressed to such an extent would have been kicked out and their place taken by a non-league team.

As an aside, no-one can take away the legitimate titles won by Rangers pre-EBT and that history will still exist, just as the history of Third Lanark exists. A new history begins for the new club, that's all and Sevco start from scratch. Rangers will still have 49 titles, it just won't be "54 and counting" any more. Those titles and cups won by Rangers during the EBT period should simply be recorded as "stripped" from Rangers, or "not awarded". That way a reminder will exist in the records which may act as a warning to other clubs who want to follow such a path in future.

So, how much of this deal will the SFL clubs get?

It had better be considerably more than their settlement or plenty of innovative changes to structure, voting etc.

Excuse me, but Team GB represent at least 2 willing parts of the United Kingdom and those of us down here in England (and I presume Wales) are willing to support them as we recognise that they represent us. They do not represent any of the bigoted bile that your average ORC spouts or believes in and for making that assumption I have given you a nice big red one. If you and your fellow Scottish fans are happy to go along with the stance that all those clever logical and morally superior administrators at the SFA have decided for you then that's fine, after all these people are beyond reproach and have shown themselves to be so over a long period of time and clearly have their finger on the pulse of Scottish football and the wishes of its fans, but don't try and politicise what is effectively now a joint English and Welsh side for your own ends.

Oooh, touchy, touchy! Disappointed after the draw?

I'm honestly in two minds about Sevco.

I don't THINK I want TCFKAR to die. I do want them to pay for their transgressions. I want them to learn from their mistakes, and to approach the future with humility, dignity and a rational approach to their new status as a Third Division side with an appropriate level of expectation and budget. I want them to live within their means, and if by doing so, they become a great club again, then good on them. Especially if they lose a few bigots along the way and the new breed of Rangers fan does what it can to obliterate sectarianism from Ibrox. I used to like McCoist. He was a cheeky chappy with a habit of scoring for Scotland. Now, I think Sevco have allowed "Rangers" men like McCoist and Jardine to bring their club to the edge of oblivion. If the club had a manager with less emotional attachment to the club, this would have been resolved ages ago. Many of the fans would have been disappointed, but the club would have held its hand up to its misdemeanours, possibly even with some humility and pride going forward. Instead, McCoist's posturing and WATP stance has alienated the footballing authorities and ourselves, as well augmenting the Rangers fans' misjudged feeling of persecution.

The less rational part of me (a part which, like my waistline, is growing and becoming uncomfortable) says, "f**k 'em". They don't want to change; they can't accept where they are and how they got there; their "history" is more important than football; and they don't give a toss for Scottish football outside the love/hate relationship they have with Celtic. The current arrogance of Sevco in trying to "negotiate" their punishment is the final straw, and is the factor that is contibuting most towards the scale inside my head beginning to tip towards expuslion and death of the club.

Whatever happens today, this will be a sad day for Scottish football. The death of any club, even an arrogant sectarian one is sad, because not all Rangers fans were bigots and knuckle-draggers, just as not all SFL fans are paragons of sporting virtue. My best friend, my brother-in-law, my wife's best friend, many of my colleagues are "bluenoses" born and brought up in the South West of Glasgow and entiteld to claim Rangers as their "local team" even if one of them now lives in Swindon and another in Paisley, but they are decent people who accept that Rangers were makers of their own problems, and I am sure there are thousands of others just like them.

BUT if Sevco get their way and have their history retained without all of the punishment due to them being passed on to the newco, then that will be equally sad as it will demonstrate to the rest of Scottish football that when push comes to shove, Rangers and Celtic will always be treated differently from the other member teams. Actually, even if they do lose their history, they are still being treated favourably as any provincial club who had transgressed to such an extent would have been kicked out and their place taken by a non-league team.

As an aside, no-one can take away the legitimate titles won by Rangers pre-EBT and that history will still exist, just as the history of Third Lanark exists. A new history begins for the new club, that's all and Sevco start from scratch. Rangers will still have 49 titles, it just won't be "54 and counting" any more. Those titles and cups won by Rangers during the EBT period should simply be recorded as "stripped" from Rangers, or "not awarded". That way a reminder will exist in the records which may act as a warning to other clubs who want to follow such a path in future.

Orgasmic celebrations if the die. Get them to f*ck. Scottish football was already in the grubber before they started all this disgusting mess, and they are revelling in it. For once,highly unlikely I know, do the right thing and start application proceedings NOW. They shouldve been thrown out altogether and NOT given a lifeline.DIE! DIE!