Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

http://leggoland2.blogspot. co.uk/ The daily ramblings of the mentally unstable blogger

Boring. Could he not miss a day now and then?

Or just put "see yesterday's rant "?

I never did receive a reply to my email to Lego

concerning bringing their brand into disrepute.

They have loftier ideals than I do.

Rangers FC Official@RFC_Official[PIC] Rangers take to the the pitch to a rapturous welcome from the#BearsOnTour! New season. Same Rangers. #BCFCvRFChttp://pic.twitter.com/t8kCDtXJ

Hide photo

Ay-WLFECAAAvRbx.jpgPowered by Photobucket

• 23RETWEETS
  • 9FAVORITES
  • s2afghi79rtu6obp97wv_normal.jpeg319809_3591447237375_1609224172_2721489_98998629_n_normal.jpgprofile_normal.jpgimage_normal.jpgimage_normal.jpgportkee_normal.jpg38phn73xbmumr49xcva3_normal.jpeg

2:21 PM - 29 Jul 12 via web · Details

I'm sure I read something about it being OK to retain a similar name for a liquidated company as long they didn't try to pass themselves off as a ongoing concern?

Edited by Bob Roth

With Sevco's recent signings/signing targets, with wages way above lower SFL levels, is the ghost of Brooks Mileson part of Green's consortium? Is this the reason for the secrecy? Does this explain the "floating" charge? I'll get my llama wool coat.

Baby_Llama.JPG

Murray Park, yesterday.

Succulenta?

Actually Dee eff cee it's quite an interesting situation.

A completely new team have joined SFL3.

I hope they conduct themselves as well as Annan, for instance. They've been a real credit to the league.

Phew. Because apparently we are all dependent on Rangers' well being

Anyone else feeling the urge to throw their radio out of the window? When i heard that total pish from Green, not to mention the team line up, it really got my goat up. These cheating b*****ds shouldnt be playing any football ever again.

I give up. I completely give up on Scottish football.

I see the stars have gone - whatever they meant anyway. How the f**k are they going to make enough money to pay these players anyway?? Surely not racking up debt in order to win championships? Have nay lessons been learned.