Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Looking at the Sevco line up, including backroom staff, I still can't get my head around how they can possibly afford these guys with next to no income.

Also, Did Charles Green really say one of the reasons Sevco are in this position was down to bigotry? :blink:

Someone care to explain that one!

Feckin ludicrous....out with the same jerseys, same crest/badge, same overload of management staff, same songs and a reasonably powerful side and still getting called Rangers. Have I missed something!!!:angry:

Edited by Sting777

Surely BDO will have a say in this when they take over. Just what is the difference, other than they are playing in the 3rd Div, between the old monstrosity that shed a potential £134,000,000 debt and the new one? Beggars belief!!

Feckin ludicrous....out with the same jerseys, same crest/badge, same overload of management staff, same songs and a reasonably powerful side and still getting called Rangers. Have I missed something!!!:angry:

It's known as "one rule for..................................."

Or in relation of selling the club to whyte who seemed desperate to flush the club down the kermit I'd say

DAVID MURRAY KNEW

Definitely all that talk about being duped by Whyte , it wouldn't surprise me if all the talk of the wealth off the radar came from an evening of the succulent lamb with Murray at the head of the table.

Not one has openly even questioned the guy to ask how much of his money, Not the Banks did he put into TCFKR. How was it all funded Sir David ?

Charles Green doing himself or his "club" no favours at all with that interview. When he's reading from a statement he sounds calm and considered. As soon as someone sticks a mic under his nose and he's not got something to read from, he's just another Goram/Brown/McCoist/Hateley mouthbreather.

I for one hope he does more of these interviews.

This is the Ramsdens cup so I presume the team playing in the blue jerseys

don't need fizzy drink patches on their sleeves.

I also presume that Brechin don't actually have jerseys without patches.

Why are they kicking an Irn Bru ball?

Just asking, from a sponsor's point of view.

Charles Green doing himself or his "club" no favours at all with that interview. When he's reading from a statement he sounds calm and considered. As soon as someone sticks a mic under his nose and he's not got something to read from, he's just another Goram/Brown/McCoist/Hateley mouthbreather.

I for one hope he does more of these interviews.

Can anyone enlighten us that missed it, just exactly what the fud said!