Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Guest Kincardine

I don't doubt you mate, but the expression of Unionist sentiment at football is designed to antagonise and send out a message of hate to the Roman catholic community in Scotland.

I'd imagine you're too intelligent to pretend otherwise.

Monkey, you ask a really good question. However, I have never expressed one word of hatred towards, "the Roman catholic community in Scotland."

Sure we have haters in our fans - we all know this.

Now call this a gloss, but I prefer to think of the 'Orange' songs as a celebration rather than an abuse.

I'm pretty sure that many of the Gers fans who post on here see ourselves as culpable. Part of us knew we were overspending and part of us hoped, like a gambler, the next turn of the cards would make it all OK.

Sure we were mismanaged but we, as fans, wanted more and more success. We all wanked at the "if Celtic spend a fiver we'll spend a tenner" comment.

As a former gambler i understand that!

Monkey, you ask a really good question. However, I have never expressed one word of hatred towards, "the Roman catholic community in Scotland."

Now call this a gloss, but I prefer to think of the 'Orange' songs as a celebration rather than an abuse.

By that token, all rebel songs sung by the other cheek must be a celebration of the Independence of the Irish Free state rather than an abuse or a glorification of republican terrorism?

I wouldn't call it a gloss, I'd call it mental.

The human mind has an amazing capacity for self-delusion.

As a non-Celtic supporting (severly lapsed) Catholic I can assure that, coming from the other side of that abuse, it is in no way a celebration. It's abuse, plain and simple. You called someone disingenuous earlier on. I think you need to look in a mirror.

user_green.pngSteelee66

• Davie Weir
  • bullet_black.pngbullet_black.png

• Group:Loyal Bluenose
  • Topics:1
  • Rep:-1

Posted Today, 04:55 PM

For some time now, I have felt that there must be more we could be doing to out those corrupt b*****ds at the SPL/SFA, who are conniving to kill us off.

Rhegan is now less of a threat since we now have our license. He can be dealt with in good time.

Doncaster and his new found allegiance with the Slitty-Eyed Top***** who is really running Scottish fitbaw, are more of an immediate threat to us due to their sneaky, underhand plans to strip our titles.

We need to use every dirty trick we can to get the proof that will destroy Liewells plans. Whether its bribery, blackmail, or any other way to find any skeletons that they have hidden away.

Even historically. By all accounts, the Kelly family lied and cheated for years during their tenure at the pedodrome.

Torbett Towers and Hampden must be full of low paid office staff. Cleaners, tea ladies, secretaries, caterers etc. I wonder if any of them would have access to emails, pictures, documents or conversation and could be bought off, maybe using some of the RFFF funds.

Any little snippets we can find on these c***s should be posted up on forums, face book, twitter etc. The more shit we throw at them, the more chance that some of it will stick.

People can be vetted for any possible chance that they might support our cause. They can be approached and offers made.

It makes you wonder if that's how the BBC, w****r.gif Channel 4 w****r.gif and the rest of our enemies w****r.gif have gathered the so called "proof" to help their crusade in hammering us. I'm sure they have in some way or other.

Imagine if the thread in here today with the pictures of liewell and doncasters sneaky meeting had been on video, and we could actually hear what was being said,……….

Imagine if at the next SPL board meeting, a tiny camera, hidden in a plant pot could be recording every word of their corrupt plans to stitch us and the SFL clubs up and the footage leaked onto YouTube. That would nail their coffin firmly shut and prove that the corruption in our game, that we so much difficulty in proving was rife.

Pens and wrist watches etc with tiny hidden HD cameras are available these days.

James Bond stuff, I know. But you know what………if Bond was a fan of a fitbaw team, you can guarantee it would be the most Quintessentially British Club in the land. uk.gif

Amusing. I can see Bomber in a tuxedo playing baccarat against Blatter for "aw fitba".

Edited by Bob Roth

I'm pretty sure that many of the Gers fans who post on here see ourselves as culpable. Part of us knew we were overspending and part of us hoped, like a gambler, the next turn of the cards would make it all OK.

Sure we were mismanaged but we, as fans, wanted more and more success. We all wanked at the "if Celtic spend a fiver we'll spend a tenner" comment.

Sorry - just gave you a reddie there by mistake. I meant to give a greenie for your honesty. :oops

Guest Kincardine

The human mind has an amazing capacity for self-delusion.

As a non-Celtic supporting (severly lapsed) Catholic I can assure that, coming from the other side of that abuse, it is in no way a celebration. It's abuse, plain and simple. You called someone disingenuous earlier on. I think you need to look in a mirror.

No self-delusion but feel welcome to disagree.

It isn't an abuse. I'm happy to uphold The Williamite Revolution as a 'good thing'. I am happy that some of our fans celebrate this. I am aware enough to know that sometimes this descends to abuse and I hate that and apologise for it.

However, it should be OK to sing some 'Orange' songs without being called a bigot.

Oh come on,are you truly that blinkered.

No I'm not,

It isn't an abuse. I'm happy to uphold The Williamite Revolution as a 'good thing'. I am happy that some of our fans celebrate this. I am aware enough to know that sometimes this descends to abuse and I hate that and apologise for it.

However, it should be OK to sing some 'Orange' songs without being called a bigot.

No I'm not,

I aint wasting any more time with you on this. You're a lost cause

1343672207[/url]' post='6481420']

I've nothing against Catholics, but I do think it would improve community relations if they stopped harvesting the blood of Protestant children for their communion rituals.

No no no. You're thinking of the Mormons.

Stand up if you hate Brigham Young University football!

No I'm not,

just since you dont seem aware, regardless of the rights and wrongs of these songs, youre not allowed to sing political songs or make any form of political protest at a football game, within the ground, which ends your lame and disgusting argument right there.

I fucking hate getting into this shite, but correct me if im wrong, but isnt the OO and protestantism in general main purpose is to be pretty much against the Catholic faith?

When you see shit like http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-14920403

Two Ulster Unionists, including the leader Tom Elliot, are to face disciplinary proceedings by the Orange Order for going to the Catholic funeral of murdered policeman Ronan Kerr.

So how can you be in the OO and not be a bigot?

Seem more interested in sticking 2 fingers up to Catholics at every opportunity (see the marches through catholic communities etc)

Oh and before anyone askes, if you really want to know my view on religion and "god" please have a look a the God thread, i've made my feeling pretty clear on the subject.

Sorry - just gave you a reddie there by mistake. I meant to give a greenie for your honesty. :oops

I really meant the reddie but I just remembered that you will drone on about being punished enough so I'll pretend it was a mistake.