Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

What level of idiocy is this? If you want a list of the songs I heard being sung then simply ask me and I'll happily tell you what I heard.

How can you possibly say, in one post, "Can you tell me? No I didn't think so."

I heard the following songs:

Follow Follow

The Sash

Rule Britannia

GSTQ

The Bluebells are Blue

Ally McCoist's Blue Army

Super Ally

4 Men had a Dream

A Father's Advice

The Bouncy

Can you tell me which of those are in the slightest bit offensive? No, I didn't think so.

Tosser.

I meant any video proof yo could provide us with of the offense-less singing. Ya knobend. dry.gif

There is a time and place for politics,and it is certainly not at a football match.

I don't think any of the Pope/King Billy crap really counts as "politics". If it does, then David Icke is a politician - his stuff about Donald Trump being a seven-foot tall lizard in a disguise is on about the same level.

Pretty simple really. Northern Ireland's history has nothing to do with "a Ramsdens Cup first round tie".

Exactly. So why the fcuk were your mob singing songs about another country at a Ramsdens Cup tie against Brechin City. I know the history and associated bigotry of TCFKAR and TCFKAR supporters. I know the nature of your rivalry with Glasgow's remaining SPL club. This wasn't a fixture between TCFKAR and that club. It was a minor cup tie between a third and second division side. If you draw Glasgow's remaining SPL club in a cup competition, I would expect your baying mob to dust down the full repertoire of loyalist bollocks.

I repeat - this was a very minor cup competition between two lower league teams. No place for anything other than football songs.

Fcuk yer' Sevco by the way.

I meant any video proof yo could provide us with of the offense-less singing. Ya knobend. dry.gif

And if this is idiocy as you say then I have no way of ever winning the argument, as you have clearly much more experience of being an idiot than I have.

In fairness Kincardine, that was a straight and honest answer, with little attempt to gloss over matters.

However it was a fucking depressing read for anyone who doesn't instinctively despise Catholics.

You can't instinctively hate Catholics. If you could it would imply it's innate, which it isn't. If it was then it would be forgiveable, like hating spiders because you're frightened of them.

The whole point is that most The Rangers FC fans have learned to hate and the club has actively encouraged this trade in ignorance. This is what I find most depressing in any case.

I think it's perfectly ok for people to reflect political views through football clubs/songs/chants.

What do these events have to do with football?

Its even more unrelated to the newco team, since it has no history of anything.

I don't think any of the Pope/King Billy crap really counts as "politics". If it does, then David Icke is a politician - his stuff about Donald Trump being a seven-foot tall lizard in a disguise is on about the same level.

I wouldn't go that far with the David Icke bit laugh.gif

Kincardine stated its ok for them to sing these songs as they are only showing their Protestant political views...as i said,football is not a place for politics.

I go to football to escape politics and warand negativity, it's weird that these guys revel in it.

I agree mate,

And the songs don't reflect the reality of the battles they sing about. If they did they'd have songs called 'King Billy's popish army', The concentration camp my father built', 'Clearing the Glens'

you get the picture.

I'm fecking sick and tired of political and historical crap being sung at games. Celebrate yer club not the the ruling classes from long ago ye bunch of servile b*****ds.

Join a bloody folk band or something if you feel that strongly or even attempt to actually discover the true facts both political and economic about these times.

Yes I'm aware of who I support so the irony isn't lost but the same applies to us. Ill informed plastic paddies on both sides.mad.gif

rant over have a nice daysmile.gif

Edited by Heidthebaw

Guest Kincardine

In fairness Kincardine, that was a straight and honest answer, with little attempt to gloss over matters.However it was a fucking depressing read for anyone who doesn't instinctively despise Catholics.

I have not one issue with Catholics. I certainly do not hate Catholics at all. I am a Protestant. This doesn't make me a hater. I firmly believe in, "Agree to disagree".

Stating that I am a Protestant Unionist is a matter of fact. It says nothing about hatred.

I repeat - this was a very minor cup competition between two lower league teams. No place for anything other than football songs.Fcuk yer' Sevco by the way.

Oh come on. Football has always had non-football songs/chants. "The wheels on your house go round and round" has as much football content as, "Can you go a chicken supper, Bobby Sands." You are being slightly disengenuous here.

Oh and no need for your "Fcuk yer' Sevco by the way." We fucked ourselves. Royally ;)

I have not one issue with Catholics. I certainly do not hate Catholics at all. I am a Protestant. This doesn't make me a hater. I firmly believe in, "Agree to disagree".

Stating that I am a Protestant Unionist is a matter of fact. It says nothing about hatred.

Oh come on. Football has always had non-football songs/chants. "The wheels on your house go round and round" has as much football content as, "Can you go a chicken supper, Bobby Sands." You are being slightly disengenuous here.

Oh and no need for your "Fcuk yer' Sevco by the way." We fucked ourselves. Royally ;)

Don't get me wrong mate - I was never in any 'Rangers must be wiped off the face of the earth or I won't be satisfied' camp. Never.

However, the antics of McCoist and Jardine during admin/liquidation really riled me, and the antics of McCoist and Green recently have simply made my mind up for good - and trust me, 'fcuk yer' Sevco' is very much deserved. It's really not in my nature to adopt such language, except in jokey forum patter mode... but I mean this. Green, McCoist, and Sevco Works XI can simply GTF as far as I'm concerned.

Off the ball is available on bbc Iplayer

http://www.bbc.co.uk...yer/radio/a-z/o

uncut complete with Div's rieque joke.

I was able to listen to it from here in France.

Tried it - cut out after the first five minutes. Is something sinister going on here? Has Cosgrove been declared an un-person and sent to room 101 fir reconditioning?

At least you are man enough to admit to that, unlike Green, McCoist, Jardine, Brown and a significantly high number of deluded mentally unstable others who are still blaming everyone else for their fate. wink.gif Maybe you and the other mentally stable members of the supporters of the new club could have a positive influence upon the deluded ones and peace and friendly rivalry could eventually reign supreme in Scottish football. I think i may be asking too much though. If those who attend Ibrox and follow the club around the country cannot evolve they will doom themselves to extinction. That may happen sooner rather than later...as time and patience among the vast majority of people in Scotland is now very short in regards to the Ibrox club.

Edited by Itwiznaeme