Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Another f'ker who's a moral and financial nightmare, has ran up debts of millions, had 30 odd companies go under and yet he's still got a mansion and presumably still lives the high life.

It's no fair I tells ye :angry:

If it wasn't for people like him we wouldn't have jobs, don't forget.

He is a wealth creator.

His taxes pay for schools and hospitals...............oh you've heard all the shite.

Why is the law structured in such a way that these cnuts can exploit anyone

and anything?

You are correct, it's not fair. Some smart arse would say LIFE isn't fair but we

have it in our power to even up the playing field a bit. Unfortunately one vote

every 5 years isn't enough. I don't want to get political but football diverts some

people's energies away from more important things. ( I know, life or death etc)

That's not in any way a criticism of fitba' fans since I'm one myself but if we paid

half as much attention to our political representatives maybe life in general could be better.

Sorry, rant over. Sunday morning, sore heid, grumpy.:angry:

Looks like the track round the pitch is completely sold out then - an excellent response.

What's the difference between the light blue and dark blue bits?

Here is the direct link - different shades represent levels of availability.

http://www.rangers.t...ampaign=&type=H

And the Club Deck of the main stand is closed completely in answer to Tynie above! So much for the Orcs on SevcoMedia predicting they could easily sell 46,000 seats for Sevco's historic first ever appearance at Ibrox!

Edited by Claymores

Here is the direct link - different shades represent levels of availability.

http://www.rangers.t...ampaign=&type=H

And the Club deck is closed completely in answer to Tynie above! So much for the Orcs on SevcoMedia predicting they could easily sell 46,000 seats for Sevco's historic first ever appearance at Ibrox!

I notice this on the link you provided, Claymores: Season Tickets in theBroomloan Rear Family Section or Broomloan Front do not include tickets for Rangers v Celtic matches.

Do you think they realise what's happened over the past 6 months yet? blink.gif

Edited by Dundee Hibernian

From the Snday Fail via the BBC -

"Kilmarnock manager Kenny Shiels says there must be a second tier of the Scottish Premier League established next season, with Rangers playing in it as the Ibrox club should be competing against "professional people" and not "part-timers such as Albion Rovers and Stranraer".

I nominate him for "p***k of the Week"

Mon the Queens 11 !

(Park that is :ph34r:)

THE captain of Queen’s Park has threatened to seriously injure Rangers players when the teams face each other this season.

Skipper Ricky Little, 23, singled out Scotland ace Kirk Broadfoot and new signing Ian Black on his Facebook page.

Amateur club Queen’s, who play at Hampden, will face Rangers in the Third Division on October 20 at Ibrox.

Central defender and plant hire worker Little posted: “I will apologise in advance to all my Rangers supporting friends, there’s a good chance I’m going to nail a couple of your players this season!!”

The comment prompted one pal to say: “Break that **** Broadfoot’s legs.”

Little, who used to play for Partick Thistle, responded: “First on the list mate!”

When another friend said they wanted to see a two-footed challenge on Black or former Scotland international Lee McCulloch, Little insisted he wasn’t a dirty player but added: “Can guarantee a meaty challenge on Black.”

One pal added a comment about McCulloch – despite misspelling his name – and prospective signing Craig Beattie, stating: “Just go for McCullough knee and Craig Beattie is made of glass.”

Little started his career at Ayr United and was captain of the Scotland schoolboy U-18s.

Last season, he was nominated for PFA player of the year and was named in the Division Three team of the year.

On Friday, Little, from Stevenston, Ayrshire, said:“I admit I did make the comments. I’m a Rangers fan so I did not mean to cause any offence. I only posted the comments for friends and I did not realise other people could see them. I thought my Facebook page was private.”

Little then removed the comments and said he would not make any more.

Football pundit Pat Nevin says footballers have no one to blame but themselves if they post offensive material on social networking sites.

The former Scotland, Chelsea and Everton star added: “The footballers’ union have done plenty of work in this area with players.

“Footballers should be aware that, if they post comments on the internet, even if it’s just for their mates, then other people will read it.

“If a player is caught, then he has to take the consequences such as a fine. No one can say they haven’t been warned about the dangers of posting stuff other people may find offensive.

“I took the decision a while ago not to use Facebook or Twitter.”

Last December, Nevin, who also works for BBC Scotland and Channel 5, won his battle to cancel a vile bogus Twitter account set up in his name.

Bigger names than Little have fallen foul of social media gaffes recently.

Last week, Manchester United star Rio Ferdinand was charged with improper conduct by the FA over Twitter comments made about England team-mate Ashley Cole.

In June, Wayne Rooney was rapped by the Advertising Standards Authority for using his Twitter feed to promote his sponsors, Nike,

Tottenham star Jermain Defoe was dumped by his singing star girlfriend Alexandra Burke in May over claims he cheated on her with a woman he met on Facebook.

But footballers and sports stars have also been victims of social media.

Strathclyde Police arrested and charged a man in January after Rangers stars Maurice Edu and Kyle Bartley were allegedly subjected to racist comments on Twitter.

Last week, a teenager was arrested over a malicious tweet sent to Team GB diver Tom Daley.

Yesterday, no one from Queen’s Park could be contacted for comment.

From the Snday Fail via the BBC -

I nominate him for "p***k of the Week"

He is one to rattle on a bit and you do have to wonder exactly how he has been quoted or misquoted or when this great revealing interview was done. .

On thing for sure is that the rest of Scottish football can not sit back and watch something like this happen next season. I do however doubt it will be an issue unless Green sells The Sevco.

On phone so can't check link...someone earlier on God knows how many pages ago posted numbers foe business and water rates which were hefty and when you add in public and employee insurance policing payroll for a hundred non playing staff pitch and building maintenance contractors gas leccy tax ni vat suppliers etc its clear that business costs can't be covered let alone players wages and the three million footy debt

Page 3143.

About 2/3 way down.

HTH :D

The sight I saw in barrhead yesterday nearly turned my stomach.

I woman that from the back looked like Oliver Hardy wearing "the new" Sevco top and a pair of very tight (although they probably weren't meant to be), spandex union jack trousers standing outside a newsagents with a cigarette in one hand and a carry-oot in the other. The two guys and another woman she was with were standing at the door just chatting away to the shopowner.

Across the street minding their own business are 4 Canadians just walking by chatting happily to each other, one with a celtic scarf tucked into his back pocket. Which Ms Hardy has clocked.

"Ho!!!" comes the shout from Olly.

Not realising that she is calling to them the Canadians keep walking.

"Ho, yous!!!"

The girl turns to look over at who is shouting and sees the union jacked bedecked vision across the street. She clearly only recognises the union jack trousers so waves back and shouts, "Love the union jack, go Team GB!!!"

"f**k off ya Fen*** cun**, away back tae ireland. I hope ye get fuckin' stabbed!!!"

"I dont understand what your saying, we're from Toronto." shouts the girl over the street.

"Away back to fuckin' america then!!!"

As they passed us by my dad apologised for what had happened. But they said they couldnt understand a word although they got the sentiment.

The laugh was that as it turns out the 4 of them had come over from Canada on holiday. 1 of them had been at the Celtic game with a friend that lunchtime, whilst the other 3 were going to Ibrox on tuesday!!! biggrin.gif

Edited by PeeTeeJag

Terrific!

All that dark blue is "Very Good"! I knew this outfit would do well.

Lovely. They don't do walking in.

I see that East Fife have sold out their section. Maybe Green could give them the entire Broomloan stand to make the place look fuller.

I notice this on the link you provided, Claymores: Season Tickets in theBroomloan Rear Family Section or Broomloan Front do not include tickets for Rangers v Celtic matches.

Do you think they realise what's happened over the past 6 months yet? blink.gif

Regan has guaranteed Green there will be at least 4 OF matches this season.