Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

A rumour on KDS (I know) that , ach, read the thing :rolleyes:

And another wee snippet of info from a100% impeccable source is that Rangers staff who work in the ticket office are buying season tickets at a discount price for the main stand ,right on the half way line, basically best seat in the house....and for how much for?..£88.00 !!!

Any of the Bears on here know if there is any truth to it???

Edited by wunfellaff

The Miners families got their compensation yet :angry:

Did the Miners, that your great & glorious Unionist Government sacked, get their jobs back?

It's nearly 30 years now.

Edited by kiddy

Did the Miners, that your great & glorious Unionist Government sacked, get their jobs back?

So because someone supports Rangers you jump to conclusions about their political views?

Can't speak for No.8 but i'm a SNP supporter and member,

Guest Kincardine

Aye indeed, this is, the "Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!"

Get all your mining-related questions in here.

Edited by Kincardine

Kincardine and Bennett, as youz are still awake, whats your take on the Rangers Unite statement from tonight?

Our Purposes: 1. DELIVER FAN MAJORITY OWNERSHIP

2. UNITE ALL RANGERS SUPPORTERS UNDER ONE SUPPORTERS PLATFORM.

3. TO SUPPORT A ROBUST SUPPORTER OWNED VEHICLE THAT HAS AN ACHIEVABLE MODEL AND PLAN TO BRING ABOUT MAJORITY OWNERSHIP OF OUR CLUB.

4. JUSTICE TO THOSE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE DESTRUCTION AND DAMAGE TO OUR CLUB

5. OPPOSITION TO THE LIQUIDATION OF RFC “OLDCO”.

Not toeing the party line.

First i've heard of Rangers unite Wunf...., had a quick look on the gers forums and as usual we're fighting amongst ourselves.

I'm off to my kip now, i'll look into it all tomorrow.

Ditto, nichty nicht.

Guest Kincardine

Kincardine and Bennett, as youz are still awake, whats your take on the Rangers Unite statement from tonight?

Not toeing the party line.

Wun, I haven't a scooby who 'Rangers Unite' are. I just poured myself a large dram so will be off to bed shortly.

This a guess but I'd bet, "JUSTICE TO THOSE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE DESTRUCTION AND DAMAGE TO OUR CLUB" refers to Murray and Whyte. If they mean anyone else then they do not speak for Rangers fans.

Sure, most Bears have issues with the SFA and the SPL but they are, in no way, "RESPONSIBLE FOR THE DESTRUCTION AND DAMAGE TO OUR CLUB".

We're pretty good at trotting out overly-officious and pompous declarations. I'd take this one in the same vein.

Well seemingly with BDO`s previous track record this could take anything upto 5 years so good luck on that 1

As for unite, never heard of them

I'm guessing they're not buying the 'club is different/seperate to company' mantra that Green's spinning but there's no way oldco can't be resurrected can it?

Can't help but wonder why the former Rangers fans were so keen to "show liquidation the red card".

I had assumed they were worried that liquidation would mean the end of the club's history and its reemergance as a new entity.

Going by their response once the liquidation process began, it looks like they wanted to show the red card to liquidation because it meant they could junk millions in debt and reemerge as the same club, unchanged and as belligerent as ever.

When I look at that, I can see two explanations - 1) that RFC fans got it utterly wrong and should have given the thumbs up to liquidation or that 2) RFC fans don't care about reality at all and will slaver whatever made up b*llocks they have to in order to keep the bandwagon of bullshit rolling along.

It's a tough call, right enough...

Edited by flyingrodent

I apologise for calling you, 'a wee fanny'. That was a wrong thing to say and I've no justification for it looking back on your posts.

I withdraw the remark without reservation.

Broadfoot has a get-out in his contract (since he took his wage reduction).

I think we'd all like to keep him - he obviously makes a great deal of effort - but it looks like he has a better offer. Given the revised contracts post-admin guys like Broadfoot are in the driving seat however-much we'd like to keep them.

I've edited my previous comment.

Thank you for your apology, as it has been said it takes a big man to do that.

I have no axe to grind, but as a football fan for some decades now this has been the biggest/ worst thing to have happened to the game I love.

When I look at that, I can see two explanations - 1) that RFC fans got it utterly wrong and should have given the thumbs up to liquidation or that 2) RFC fans don't care about reality at all and will slaver whatever made up b*llocks they have to in order to keep the bandwagon of bullshit rolling along.

There's at least one more explanation - that you are completely wrong.

Happy to help.

smile.gif