Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

http://www.bbc.co.uk..._medium=twitter

Rangers: Embarrassed Ally McCoist eyes signings after draw

Ally McCoist said he would go back into the transfer market after being left embarrassed by Rangers' display in a draw with Berwick Rangers.

The Ibrox side were fortunate to escape with a 1-1 scoreline which leaves them fourth in Division Three.

"I am angry, I am disappointed, I'm embarrassed," Rangers manager McCoist told BBC Scotland.

"We need to get bodies in and bodies in of quality, because that's unacceptable.

"The worst performance I've seen in a long, long time from any Rangers team"

Ally McCoist Rangers manager Former AEK Athens defender Anestis Argyriou made his debut at Shielfield Park the day after becoming McCoist's seventh summer signing.

The Greek had an uncertain performance at left-back and McCoist explained that Argyriou more usually plays on the other flank but had been forced to fill in because of injury problems.

"I am hoping that, in the next week, we'll get a bit of activity in terms of personnel," said McCoist. "That's an absolute must."

Despite that, the manager thought that the present squad ought to have sufficient quality to put in a better display despite having lost some top players after financial problems led to a new start in the bottom tier.

"That is arguably the worst performance I've seen in a long, long time from any Rangers team," said McCoist.

"Careless attitude, careless passing, not enough people wanting the ball, not enough people demanding the ball, not enough people going into dangerous areas.

"Just, from start to finish, a totally lacklustre, not good enough performance."

In contrast, McCoist praised Berwick for the way they applied themselves.

"They deserve the plaudits and you could argue that they were unlucky not to get a winner at the end of the game," he said.

"It was clearly evident that they certainly put themselves about and work very hard, which every team in this league is going to do against us.

"You've got to work hard no matter what league you're in."

Berwick Rangers manager Ian Little was delighted that his game plan, including dropping Fraser McLaren on the bench, had worked.

"We had a plan to keep possession of the ball and I thought we did that quite well," he said.

"I knew, with Fraser on the bench, we had a good sub who would come on and give them problems and that's what happened.

"We've been playing him more up front instead of going wide and he's had a lot of good chances and he's not taken many.

"But he got his chance today and he put it away."

Some in the Berwick camp were left mystified by referee Mike Tumilty's decision to rule out a late winner after Chris Townsley found the net.

"I've not seen the corner yet," said Little. "They are saying there's nothing in it and I'll be disappointed if that's the case.

"I can't say I'm disappointed overall. At the end of the day, it's Rangers and you have to be happy with the point."

So what happens in one week when they can't get any more bodies in? F*ck! they have a team worth more than all of the other teams in SFL put together and still they don't have a team capable of winning a game away from home. Maybe, like Lance Armstrong who needed EPO to win, Rangers need EBT to win.

Fat Sally. You are becoming an disgrace not just to yourself or even Rangers but to football mangement in general. There comes a time to all managers when it is not down to how much money you have spent but how you make do with the players you have. If you cannot win D3 with a 100% record with a team full of internationals then how the f*ck can you expect to win the SPL and get into Europe? The clock is ticking and it doesn't matter how many shares you have in Sevco. Tick Tock Tick Tock.........

Edited by WeeHectorPar

OrcMedia is great fun just now..........

Opening post of a thread (its repped too :D )

Lol, its been fun stirring it up over there, I hope todays forays don't get me banned, I would miss the place :lol:

The *****s are up to their usual pish though and it's not Bears who are saying most of the shite.

On P&B from Wunfellaff....

OrcMedia is great fun just now..........

(Opening post of a thread (its repped too )

With the players we've brought in we're clearly more equipped for playing further up the League. Some of our players aren't yet suited for these slogs away from home.

Lol, its been fun stirring it up over there, I hope todays forays don't get me banned, I would miss the place )

Get the shifty.gif outed

:P :P

"We need to get bodies in and bodies in of quality"

But wasn't Ally telling everyone that his young players were stars and that it was time for them to shine? Whilst only a couple of weeks later he was saying that the guys he had brought in were quality players that had played in the likes of Serie A, SPL, etc.

Truth of the matter is that SevCo HAVE to get out of that league this season. Fans now seeing it isn't going to be as easy as they all imagined.

Green will sack Ally as soon as he hears the fans calling for it.

http://www.bbc.co.uk..._medium=twitter

So what happens in one week when they can't get any more bodies in? F*ck! they have a team worth more than all of the other teams in SFL put together and still they don't have a team capable of winning a game away from home. Maybe, like Lance Armstrong who needed EPO to win, Rangers need EBT to win.

Fat Sally. You are becoming an disgrace not just to yourself or even Rangers but to football mangement in general. There comes a time to all managers when it is not down to how much money you have spent but how you make do with the players you have. If you cannot win D3 with a 100% record with a team full of internationals then how the f*ck can you expect to win the SPL and get into Europe? The clock is ticking and it doesn't matter how many shares you have in Sevco. Tick Tock Tick Tock.........

"That is arguably the worst performance I've seen in a long, long time from any Rangers team," said McCoist

That's a bit unfair...Berwick rangers played pretty decent IMO. :lol:

"We need to get bodies in and bodies in of quality"

But wasn't Ally telling everyone that his young players were stars and that it was time for them to shine? Whilst only a couple of weeks later he was saying that the guys he had brought in were quality players that had played in the likes of Serie A, SPL, etc.

Truth of the matter is that SevCo HAVE to get out of that league this season. Fans now seeing it isn't going to be as easy as they all imagined.

Green will sack Ally as soon as he hears the fans calling for it.

The first dodgy result at home will have them shouting for his head

Hook, line, sinker?......f**k me. You took the rod, arm, boat down there.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Please stop. I'm going to piss masel...

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Glad to see you noticed :lol: :lol:

The first reply under your post was telling tho.......................

The first dodgy result at home will have them shouting for his head

On RM they a tiptoeing about as nobody wants to get banned but one more bad result and nothing will stop the knives coming out. Fat Sally is living on borrowed time and he is in a no-win situation. Once the transfer window closes then the vultures will come home to roost and it will be bye-bye Sally.

On RM they a tiptoeing about as nobody wants to get banned but one more bad result and nothing will stop the knives coming out. Fat Sally is living on borrowed time and he is in a no-win situation. Once the transfer window closes then the vultures will come home to roost and it will be bye-bye Sally.

lol, you cannae have seen the 3 or 4 threads asking if he is up to it , or the poll :D

Currently 44 votes yes he is up to it + 33 votes no. I voted 'no' :ph34r:

lol, you cannae have seen the 3 or 4 threads asking if he is up to it , or the poll :D

Why would you vote no ?...surely we all want him there as long as poss. :rolleyes:

Edited by beermonkey

Why would you vote no ?...surely we all want him there as long as poss. :rolleyes:

The more 'no' votes, the quicker the Civil War starts again between the various factions ;)

Currently 54-yes 41-no

A lot higher 'no's than I would have thought tbh.........

Karl Marx (1852): "History repeats itself, first as tragedy, then as farce."

Scottish Cup (1967): "Berwick Rangers 1, Rangers 0

Glasgow Herald (yesterday): "Scot Symon, the manager, never truly recovered from the disgrace either"

Ally McCoist (Tomorrow): ?

I'm keeping my head down, havent posted for a couple of days, but I will go nuclear when the time is right.

This is where it crosses the line into fiction

I was a Rangers supporter before Murray, Before Whyte and Before Green

When I step out into Ibrox and look around I know its Rangers, some things have nothing to do with Money, Chairmens, Investors, SFA memberships and wishfull thinking of people who have always hated us, No I will be a Rangers fan long after Green and his investors have made there money and dissapeared, this part they cant buy from me or sell it to me, its always existed and always will

This would be your history with Rangers. The very item that other Rangers fans are consistantly telling us has been bought by Chas. Cake and Eat it????