Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Sevco fans in denial

Sevco fans in WATP mode

Forum being infested and trolled by Sevco's 'chavy, jakey' fans. (couple of good posters also, but mainly loons)

Sevco fans pumping money into their new wee SFL3 franchise.

Sevco following the financial plans handed down by the 'dead franchiser'

D&P rubbing their hands together at the thought of another lucrative contract before Xmas .. (well the kids need presents)

Fat Sally signing overweight players on silly wages ..

Regan pretending his concern is for the interests of Scottish football and trying to concoct a plan to see Sevco bypass years in the wilderness.

About covers it ...

How dare Rangers fans post in the Rangers in the SFL thread, how very dare they :angry: (grrr)

Can't believe you have a problem with Rangers being truthful with a new signing and telling him that the league structure may change. Sadly i doubt they'll listen to Ally, unless SFL fans like yourself stand firmly in the way of the SPL and SFA's plans and refuse to back down.

It's about time they were truthful with someone.

Everyone has known or at least suspected that reconstruction was on the cards, DESPITE Ally and Green saying that they would make their way through the leagues over the coming years. They've known all along that working their way from the 3rd, to the 2nd, to the 1st, then the SPL was probably not going to happen, but still they made believe that was going to be the case.

Hey, I don't have a problem with league reconstruction, but I do have a problem that it is only coming about because of what has happened in the past few months. A good thing, but done for the wrong reasons.

However, all this will do is question what sort of deal was cut between the SFA/SPL and SevCo that Ally is confident enough to tell a player that he expects to be playing in the SPL in 2 years instead of 3.

As for Ally being truthful, well only last week he is saying that he doesn't want league construction to happen because of the rangers situation, all the while he knows that's exactly what will happen. Will be interesting to see what happens with this reconstruction if SevCo do go to the wall finally before it takes place. Would it still happen?

My feeling is that everyone is waiting to see what will happen this season to SevCo. If come xmas it looks like they will continue, and that they will win the league, then reconstruction will happen. If however they are a busted flush then you'll see reconstruction go down quicker than Ted McMinn.

Edited by PeeTeeJag

Hmm this is a record article :lol:

Could be an element of truth though, maybe Ally does kno something we dont about SPL reconstruction (hope not) but yet again he could be just telling these boys what they want to hear in order to secure their signings, if it turns out to be a lot of crap and some of these players want to get out, then by that time the embargo will be lifted so he can easily sign replacements

Smart thinking whatever

Seems a popular thing to do down Ibrox way.

But you are right, if the players feel they have been conned they can always move on. Not so easy for the fans and their wallets if it all "turns out to be a lot of crap."

Would you still consider it to be "smart thinking" by Green?

Edited by PeeTeeJag

Gers back in the SPL in two years? Have D&P found that elusive billionaire ready to give the oldco resuscitation this late in the game? Will Sevco stop subscribing to the SFA registration or will the Gers have to apply for a new one of their own? Will the accounts be ready in time to give the minimum 3 years worth to be able to apply to the SFL? Will the SFL open up a place for them? how confusing will it be having three Rangers in the 3rd division?

Fairytale ending if true, c'mon the Gers.

I don't see what the problem is here, in yesterdays interview Ally stated that he wanted to progress through leagues naturally but reconstruction may happen whether he wants it or not.

Your link backs that up, reconstruction is a possibility and could happen. Not much that Rangers can do about it either way.

Will any potential sanctions when your found guilty of the dual contracts be the same rolleyes.gif

How dare Rangers fans post in the Rangers in the SFL thread, how very dare they :angry: (grrr)

How dare they post in the present tense, Rangers are dormant waiting for the executioner your using Charles Green investment company Sevco dressing it up as Rangers, it is an imposter a con trick to extract more money from gullible victims of a sting. Your successfully duping your own kind they are previous victims but all the diddy club supporters aren't so easily taken in.

This is where it crosses the line into fiction

I was a Rangers supporter before Murray, Before Whyte and Before Green

When I step out into Ibrox and look around I know its Rangers, some things have nothing to do with Money, Chairmens, Investors, SFA memberships and wishfull thinking of people who have always hated us, No I will be a Rangers fan long after Green and his investors have made there money and dissapeared, this part they cant buy from me

I'm sure there are Third Lanark supporters who feel the same.

This is where it crosses the line into fiction

I was a Rangers supporter before Murray, Before Whyte and Before Green

When I step out into Ibrox and look around I know its Rangers, some things have nothing to do with Money, Chairmens, Investors, SFA memberships and wishfull thinking of people who have always hated us, No I will be a Rangers fan long after Green and his investors have made there money and dissapeared, this part they cant buy from me or sell it to me, its always existed and always will

The fact is that the club exists only because of it's support. A fundamental truth of any club.

Suits come, suits go and we remain. Without us? No club. Everyone knows it - it's just the facts of the matter.

Fiorentina, Leeds, Portsmouth, Middlesbrough, Hibs, Aberdeen, Dundee and Raith (amongst many others) know the truth of it. Or should do - a qualification that's only necessary for the Hibs and Aberdeen supporters on here making a right arse of themselves by apparently not knowing their own clubs histories laugh.gif

Maybe Chas Green will take UEFA to court, since after all they are the same club complete with history ... or perhaps not !!

This is for the braindead deniers that have swamped the forum of late ... the world ain't buying the drivel served up by the puppet MSM in Scotland.

Full article

I've asked a few times about the The Rangers eligibility for European football, I'm not entirely sure if I got a definitive answer -

My point was that if they qualified then could they play next year ? .... this was basically addressing the 'New team 3 year accounts' rule ... I think I was told that even existing teams need 3 years of audited accounts which,given that 'Rangers' didn't submit them on time (if at all) last season, rules them out regardless !?

The fact is that the club exists only because of it's support. A fundamental truth of any club.

Suits come, suits go and we remain. Without us? No club. Everyone knows it - it's just the facts of the matter.

Fiorentina, Leeds, Portsmouth, Middlesbrough, Hibs, Aberdeen, Dundee and Raith (amongst many others) know the truth of it. Or should do - a qualification that's only necessary for the Hibs and Aberdeen supporters on here making a right arse of themselves by apparently not knowing their own clubs histories laugh.gif

Whilst I wish it was as simple as a club only existing because of it's support, it isn't as clear cut as that.

Your club would have went under for good if Green hadn't come in, despite having a huge support. The money alone from the fans this season would not keep the club afloat. Or any club for that matter. Do you think clubs like Chelsea and Man City keep going only because of their fans support? Nope.

I really wish we all had control of our own clubs and that WE kept the clubs going, but the truth of the matter is the suits have the power, even if we the fans are the one constant.

If Green packed his bags tomorrow, took his profit, and walked away from the club leaving the fans the keys, what do you think would happen? That the club would go from strength to strength because the fans are running the club? There would be no club within months. This is the same for any club in senior football.

Serious question time. If Murray hadn't bought the club 20 years ago, what do you think would have happened to the club?

Edited by PeeTeeJag