Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Anyone have any idea why Berwick's goal was disallowed?

Obstruction on Alexander according to ESPN!!!!!! The guy did nothing but stand beside the goalie. Jeez even Wiggie didnt see anything wrong with the goal. Yet another farcial decision given for NEWCO. The refs have obviously been told they must get up this season....well at least they are in a play off position :lol:

Cribari voted in worst team of Serie A.

St Johnstone fans said that Sandaza is lazy and useless when he can't be bothered.

Sally officially worst rangers manager ever. His tactics were obviously the long ball from the start. Team was shite in the first half, and the commentators said he would give them a rollicking at half-time. The outcome? They got even worse in the 2nd half.

Can see SevCo fans getting a xmas present of a new manager under their tree this year.

Was in Hills in Maryhill Rd yesterday and saw a guy in a NEWCO top put a Russell Brand on NEWCO HT/FT. Thought when Little scored right on HT that he had got out of jail....dear oh dear, he must be sick!!!!

Edited by Sting777

The Ref probably seen the replay of the first Berwick goal - the one Stevie Wonder could see was offside - and decided to even things up.

Evening things up against Berwick? :lol:

Your "greatest of clubs" are struggling a bit eh?

OrcMedia is great fun just now..........

Opening post of a thread (its repped too :D )

With the players we've brought in we're clearly more equipped for playing further up the League. Some of our players aren't yet suited for these slogs away from home.

Lol, its been fun stirring it up over there, I hope todays forays don't get me banned, I would miss the place :lol:

Dont talk shite

The first Berwick goal was clearly offside, the 2nd Berwick goal was clearly a goal, just a shite ref no conspiracy here ya muppet

:lol: :lol: :lol:......the mighty Sevco 5088, getting all the decisions just like their deceased predecessors. The official Berwick goal was never shown from the correct angle so how you are sure it was offside is beyond me. As far as I could see it was 50/50 and that was after rewinding the action about 10 times!! Still 1-1 is a crackin result for Sevco 5088...keeps ye in with a chance of a play off place :lol:

Edited by Sting777

They still doing 2 for offers at specsavers hurry before ya miss it

Think its u that needs the specs going by that statement :lol: :lol: I can see the Div 3 table perfectly well and it makes lovely reading.....even the Bully Wee are above you :lol: :lol:

Just wait for Winter then it'll be a long battle to finish 5, hence the liquidators might sell Ibrox to tesco in time for Christmas. :P

There has been talk of Ibrox Stadium and Murray Park being used by new cricket clubs in the near future after the new football club go bust.