Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

How hilarious is it that the bheggers just found out they will be playing one of the greatest teams on the planet soon, but the only team worth talking about is the Rangers? :lol:

Oh jeez kid - are Sevco playing Kelty Hearts soon? Game of the world

remind me of Cevco's Champions League group - was ir Forres Mechanics, Kelty Hearts and Hawick?

Edited by Claymores

Of course it will be. We'll be promoted this season, and all Rangers supporters know that, rightfully, it should be SFL2 next.

We can't be responsible for the whoring currently going on at the SPL if we are duly promoted into something other than would ordinarily be the case.

Integrity, wasn't it? I'm sure that's the song they were all singing.

Would that be the whoring in which Glasgow Rangers were up to their knees in before their demise ? The SPL were set up to serve the greed and selfishness of them and Celtic !!

Don't give me all the moral high ground pish now that you've walked away from it ! Your old club helped create the mess Scottish football was in and took the easiest option out of it !! You may be a participant in the SFL , but you are in no position to class yourselves as anything other than an SPL outcast !

Integrity also means honouring your debts ! Fair enough Sevco probably wangled a deal with their sister club to get Templeton, but what about all the other member clubs waiting for their dues ?

How hilarious is it that the bheggers just found out they will be playing one of the greatest teams on the planet soon, but the only team worth talking about is the Rangers? :lol:

Rangers died.

Scotlands newest club, formed from the ashes of bigitory and financial ruin is worth talking about imo...........

What we see today is as voted for by the SPL clubs. A vote the internet warriors demanded - or else laugh.gif

There is no getting away from the facts of the matter.

Fuckin wrong !

It was voted for by the SFL clubs !!

There is no getting away from the facts of the matter !! :rolleyes:

Funny how you conveniently skip the FACTS of your former club's involvement in the demise !!

The diddy club chairmen won't listen again to their support. They abdicated responsibility for a thorny decision to the fans (less flak if it went the wrong way you see) and heard the promises of how the internet warriors would turn out in numbers to compensate.

It didn't happen - have you already forgotten the red-neck failure of 'Sell out Saturday'?

There's little point in spewing your hate in the direction of The Rangers. The SPL clubs voted for this outcome.

^^^^^^^^^^ This^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

But it is up to the Rangers support not to let it happen. They made their beds and now they must lie in it. We must oppose any attempt to fast track The Rangers back into any kind of SPL league structure.

Sporting Integrity then. Sporting Integrity now. Sporting Integrity forever.

^^^^^^^^^^ This^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

But it is up to the Rangers support not to let it happen. They made their beds and now they must lie in it. We must oppose any attempt to fast track The Rangers back into any kind of SPL league structure.

Sporting Integrity then. Sporting Integrity now. Sporting Integrity forever.

You make me laugh !! :lol:

Fuckin wrong !

It was voted for by the SFL clubs !!

There is no getting away from the facts of the matter !! :rolleyes:

Funny how you conveniently skip the FACTS of your former club's involvement in the demise !!

Most odd. I'm pretty sure the SPL clubs voted on the status of The Rangers smile.gif

Now, don't go all 'Gilmour' on us and blame the SFL instead as he did when he recently said: "Unfortunately, the people in the SFL have not bought into that. I just hope they realise the damage they have done to Scottish football.

“Five clubs in the SPL could be in administration within weeks – and we will have to do everything we can to avoid being one of them.”

laugh.gif

I'll show you the respect of answering in English. laugh.gif

54 and counting - and loving our new life in SFL3 as voted for by the SPL.

Happy now?

SLF 3 is super ya cheating bums with 0 accounts who shouldn't be in senior football.

I'll pray EF are shite this year cos you say 3rd Division is super.

Poor 'tic being stuck in the Champions League. If only they had gone bust they too could play Forres or world-loving friendly show game vs Kelty Hearts

Poor 'tic being stuck in the Champions League. If only they had gone bust they too could play Forres or world-loving friendly show game vs Kelty Hearts

I think we can all be grateful the East Fife chairman has a better grasp on reality than his diddy clubs fans: ''But I live in hope there's a big crowd and it would be great for East Fife if it was to be a sell-out - that would not even have been in my wildest dreams."

laugh.gif

the promises of how the internet warriors would turn out in numbers to compensate.

As has been posted many, many times before -

Gates were never going to magically increase, folk said they would not renew season tickets if 'Rangers' were double or even triple promoted into the First Division or the SPL !

I've not been trying to gajol guys from work to go to Falkirk games on the back of 'Rangers' not being voted into the First wacko.gif

I think we can all be grateful the East Fife chairman has a better grasp on reality than his diddy clubs fans: ''But I live in hope there's a big crowd and it would be great for East Fife if it was to be a sell-out - that would not even have been in my wildest dreams."

laugh.gif

Have you paid us you theiving cvunts? Chairman says nothing from Chasbo yet, hence we didn't dip into the market apart from loans

Apparently the only people on planet earth who didn't know the truth of the matter were the SPL chairman who decided - as a one off abdication of responsibility - to let the fans pretend they knew best.

smile.gif

OK - this time I'll type it slowly ....

Gates were never going to increase - do you actually understand that ? people who didn't go to football weren't suddenly going to start going ! fans told chairmen that they wouldn't go should 'Rangers' end up in the First or the SPL !