Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Whatever way you look at it the outgoing has been reduced with the big earners leaving the club. So you're giving March of next year at the latest for the club to have ceased to exist,i'm afraid you're going to be very dissappointed with that assertion and i would even give a charity bet on that.

My 'charity bets' are with PaddyP :D

You can't say 'whatever way you look at it'', if the season ticket sales don't cover the running costs excluding wages , yer fecked. Big earners leaving doesn't really come into it.

If you are not trading in profit, and there is no way you can be, why is Green there? To shut it down and make cash quickly.

If Whyte does indeed have the floating charge of £27.5m on the new club and its assets , you are doubly so.

.players have already been quoted in the MSM as having been told that .. and it's been posted on this thread ...

It's been on P&B. That's me telt then laugh.gif

Show me a direct quote from a player at The Rangers who's been told what you are trying to pass off as fact. Shouldn't be difficult given your claim it's been in the msm.

Rocket.

It's been on P&B. That's me telt then laugh.gif

Show me a direct quote from a player at The Rangers who's been told what you are trying to pass off as fact. Shouldn't be difficult given your claim it's been in the msm.

Rocket.

http://www.dailyreco...signing-1280270

Sebastien Faure: Ally told me Rangers could be back in SPL in two years

The 21-year-old said: "The coach told me there's a possibility of Rangers getting back to the top league within two years.

^^^^ called a direct quote I think..........

Edited by wunfellaff

My 'charity bets' are with PaddyP :D

You can't say 'whatever way you look at it'', if the season ticket sales don't cover the running costs excluding wages , yer fecked. Big earners leaving doesn't really come into it.

If you are not trading in profit, and there is no way you can be, why is Green there? To shut it down and make cash quickly.

If Whyte does indeed have the floating charge of £27.5m on the new club and its assets , you are doubly so.

The approx figure of ST sales are £9 million,give or take. So you're saying that excluding salaries it will be more than that figure to run Ibrox and MP. Away and don't talk utter nonsense and tbh the part about Whyte is more nonsense from you,do you seriously think that this wouldn't be discovered by now. You're the one shouting about the club will be gone by the end of March,i'm saying you're talking nonsense,however a straight bet for charity of your choice and my choice is there,i'll even go to June next year.

Whats a floating charge? Heard it mentioned loads but I don't get it. Also, are ticketus still around or have this multi million pound finance house just given up quietly?

I thought Ticketus were creditors and their input died with the deceased club?

It means that Craigy boy and Ticketus may still be on the scene, and with a hold on Newco. Liquidation means he can get his wedge back. The Rangers fans on here hate the source, McConville, but read it and wonder...........

RFCG is the holding co for RFC(IA)

RFCG(wholly owned by Craig Whyte) has a floating charge over the assets of RFC for whatever debt was owed by RFC to RFCG The floating charge is described on Form MGO1 at Companies House Form MGO1 is used to register ”Particulars of a mortgage or charge in England Wales and Northern Ireland”

Meaning

In the event of the liquidation of RFC the RFCG floating charge takes preference over all other Creditors. So all debt due to RFCG under the floating charge has to be satisfied before any other Creditor can be paid. When RFC went into administration the debt owed by RFC to RFCG was alleged to be £27.5m. D&P did not accept or reject this figure. They simply listed the RFC debt to RFCG as “TBA” in the Creditors List

So it is open for any Creditor of RFC to challenge the validity of the £27.5m floating charge held by RFCG over RFC if and when CW made a claim against the assets of RFC when they are liquidated

But

Is CW likely to be remotely interested in making a floating charge claim over RFC assets when they add up to zero?

Of course not and heres why

On 24 March 2012 Liberty Corporate Ltd took out a floating charge over all the assets of RFCG

Meaning

In the event of the liquidation of RFCG the Liberty Corporate floating charge takes preference over all other Creditors. So all debt due to Liberty Corporate under the floating charge has to be satisfied before any other RFCG Creditor can be paid. When RFC went into administration the debt owed by RFC to RFCG was alleged to be £27.5m. D&P did not accept or reject this figure. They simply listed the RFC debt to RFCG as “TBA” in the Creditors List

Then

On 6 July 2012 details of the RFCG floating charge described above were registered with Companies House by Sevco Scotland Limited. using Form MGO6 This form is used to record “Particulars of a charge subject to which property has been acquired by a company registered in Scotland”

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

This means that when Sevco Scotland acquired the assets of RFC(IA) they were obliged to register the Liberty Corporate Floating Charge over RFCG which in turn has a floating charge over the assets of RFC

I`m no lawyer but it would appear to me that this obligation on Sevco to register an MG05s affecting RFCG and Liberty Corporate can only have one meaning

Which is

When Sevco purchased the assets of RFC(IA) it did not get a clean title to the assets.This suggests Craig Whyte agreed to the sale on condition that his floating charge moved with the assets. This claim is now formally registered by Sevco at Companies House as a claim against the RFC assets purchased from D&P

Significantly

Moving the floating charge with the assets ensures none of the RFC Creditors can challenge the CW floating charge without challenging the D&P sale to Green

It also means Green can argue that Sevco has a debt of £27.5m This gives the bad guys an argument to siphon off £27.5m after the share issue in October 2012."

Scottish FA chief executive Stewart Regan says Rangers must play in the First Division this season or Scottish football will collapse financially. Regan said: "There's really only one decision for the game now – that Rangers come into football in the First Division."

http://sport.stv.tv/...first-division/

And, of course, there are many more supporting articles all over the webs. I found the ones from SFL clubs telling of blackmail tactics being employed against them particularly revealing. They say much about the integrity of the whores in the SPL.

My favourite?

Gilmour at St. Integrity.

The Saints chairman was left stunned yesterday afternoon when news broke from a Hampden summit that the 30 SFL clubs had decided to block the admission of the Ibrox club's newco to the First Division.

We can only wonder why he was 'stunned' enough to say this: "I just hope they realise the damage they have done to Scottish football."

laugh.gif

What you fail to grasp is those were the actions of Stuart Regan who was more concerned about his own position and business prospects than any rules. The SPL is a business venture with little concern for football, why would they ? they were all taken in by Murray and trying to compete at a level no one could afford. The fact they were struggling to fit a punishment not due to the laws but because of who was guilty tells you all we needed to know about the SPL.

It does not matter what the SPL chairman thought would happen they voted to uphold the rules, in doing so they handed responsibility to the SFL. As far as all the supporters in the SFL we want you and anyone else whose club goes defunct and rises up from the grave.

Edited by FinnesTON

I think you actually believe this, most football supporters dont even look at these forums, most think its funny whats happens to Rangers but they are realistic that anything with as many supporters could never really just dissapear, you are a sad individual

Nationalsozialistische Deutsche Arbeiterpartei

I said supporters not employees, at least try ;)

Supporters might have been its shareholders ;) , in a year the share price fell from $90 to $15 then within a couple of months to a buck or so...........They disappeared shortly after 'cos there isn't much you can buy for a buck.

Or is there???????????

Why the fook is Cevco in senior fiba????????? Gala are a decent team (used to live there) who could put up application for the vacant spot after Rangers died/went bust

Gala are a div 1 eos team who get crowds of about 50 on a good day. They are pish

Eh, You do realise you are replying to the running costs of Ibrox etc....... ie excluding wages.

The wage reductions wont help paper the cracks in that there is not enough income to pay rates, water, leccy, policing etc etc etc.

Edit for timeline.

Either one of two.

1/ Oct/Nov as income from season ticket payments cease.

2/ Feb/March if they struggle to Christmas they might sell a couple of duds but that wont tide them over for vey long.

Third option will be if BDO reverse sale but that could take years.

Whatever way you look at it the outgoing has been reduced with the big earners leaving the club. So you're giving March of next year at the latest for the club to have ceased to exist,i'm afraid you're going to be very dissappointed with that assertion and i would even give a charity bet on that.

I'd take the bet actually wunfellaff. Mainly because of this:

youngsy Posted 04 April 2012 - 19:17

Rangers will be all right,bluenose. We won't be liquidated

:whistle

Eh, youngsy? ;)

See we can annoy obsessive little c***s like you.

Billy boy 12 IDs - we can piss you off more by having a thread with over 6 million views taking the pish oot o Cevco - and the title/cup stripping party yet to come on the former Rangers

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Obsessed

Mccoist David Templeton will entertain Sevco Supporters So you're saying that Ibrox is a circus club by the legend cookie the clown Chasbo Green? huh.gif

Edit for the link

Football is all about being entertained, if you're reduced to watching two teams sitting in and playing for 0 - 0 draws then the fans will dwindle. I want to see players up for the game and showing some skill and imagination so well said Ally.