Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I see that Green says the club' nows worth £25-30M.

So in the space of 4-5 months it's gone from being worth £5.5M (D&P's sale)... to over £10M (Mather's 10% at £1M-odd)... to £25-30M? What a bargain he landed.

Edited by HibeeJibee

And this pish ...

Green stated that Rangers' favourable odds of securing Champions League football and a place in any European super league also makes them an attractive investment.

"There will be a European league because big clubs can't keep subsidising small clubs like Southampton for the next 10 years because they will go stale," he said.

"Arsenal don't want to play Southampton or Swansea, but ask them if they want to play Celtic or Rangers. It's what the fans want to see.

"Fans across the world want to see Manchester United play Barcelona, not just once every few years but every season.

"If there are two divisions of 18 clubs, how could Rangers not be a part of that?"

Financial director Brian Stockbridge insisted that Rangers are able to continue without the £20million, but the money would bring their plans forward.

Cnuts are desperate to flog the shares .... :ph34r:

Could you give us linkage to this quote?

He's certainly up to something ... they only officially bought the club two to three months ago and are already trying to float it when they claim don't need the money and have nothing to really spend it on ... something stinks !!

And if by luck they are still around in 3 years time and manage promotions, they will have spunked away all the money before they get to the SPL :lol:

Ah, who am I kidding, they are about to die for the second, and final, time 8)

I'm not seeing many Rangers supporters getting their knickers in a twist - if the prospectus is good I'll invest and if not, I wont. Hardly rocket science.

Diddy clubbers and plastics however? Apoplectic at one more sign that the Rangers are in rude health smile.gif

Aye, they're in such rude health that they need to raise £20 million like, yesterday. Just for today, Bendarroch, I'd recommend you listen to Tedi and Bennett*, as they're showing appropriate caution and asking serious questions about the IPO.

* f**k me, I never thought I'd type that !blink.gif

Depends on who's underwriting the issue and to what level. That could be very interesting when revealed.

Has Green got anyone to underwrite part or all of it? Would be amazed if he has. All he can hope for is the more idiotic supporters put their hands in their pockets in another last desperate attempt to bring Rangers back to mainstream football. A laudable ambition, but this is not the way to do it.

Our new bulletins over the last few months have been full of David Murray. Craig Whyte, Charles Green, Lance Armstrong, Jimmy Saville. A consistent picture has developed of people who claimed to be great guys, successful, leaders of men. Instead we now know them to be thieving' lying fraudsters.sad.gif

Has Green got anyone to underwrite part or all of it? Would be amazed if he has. All he can hope for is the more idiotic supporters put their hands in their pockets in another last desperate attempt to bring Rangers back to mainstream football. A laudable ambition, but this is not the way to do it.

Our new bulletins over the last few months have been full of David Murray. Craig Whyte, Charles Green, Lance Armstrong, Jimmy Saville. A consistent picture has developed of people who claimed to be great guys, successful, leaders of men. Instead we now know them to be thieving' lying fraudsters.sad.gif

No, no underwriting ''hasn't been done in London for 7 or 8 years'' :rolleyes: ,and he 'looks good' by not taking a percentage for underwriting, yet he says he will make up the shortfall. Sorry, any shortfall........

Maybe.

post-11339-0-39279500-1349946982_thumb.j

Have registered to buy £10k worth of shares. My number is 10 thousand and something. Pretty good for a couple of hours. Unless they did the old trick of starting at 9,500. Hopefully some of them and genuine. laugh.gif

Can't wait to see how Charley tells the story in the prospectus without being clear how much he will get in his back pocket. cool.gif

Alice Tarmac Coist has seen enough of that nice Mr Green to convince her, and is looking to invest £5000.

Dave Murray has also declared an interest -

Address: 81 Lee Avenue Glasgow G33 2QX (only a matter of timewink.gif)

Also interested are:

Rob D. Fance

Hans N. Zitill

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie

Have registered to buy £10k worth of shares. My number is 10 thousand and something. Pretty good for a couple of hours. Unless they did the old trick of starting at 9,500. Hopefully some of them and genuine. laugh.gif

Can't wait to see how Charley tells the story in the prospectus without being clear how much he will get in his back pocket. cool.gif

Doesn't need to have prospectus on the AIM..............

You missed out the best bit.

"Our stadium and training facilities are first-class. Look at Chelsea, they have a crap stadium and a reasonable training ground, but neither compare to what we have.

He opens his mouth & the bilge just empties. He can't help himself.

I'm surprised he hasn't included the friendly against Olympiakos in his speil.

You missed out the best bit.

"Our stadium and training facilities are first-class. Look at Chelsea, they have a crap stadium and a reasonable training ground, but neither compare to what we have."

He opens his mouth & the bilge just empties. He can't help himself.

I'm surprised he hasn't included the friendly against Olympiakos in his speil.

He really said that? He is aware that you don't win trophies for the pies and the bogs, isn't he?

He's right about Chelsea, mind. That wee Italian must look at Sally's squad and think, "now if I had that kind of talent at my disposal.....

I'd play myself, on my own, with a broken arm, and still be better." laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif