Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

If Green said 'this is a new club with no debts or liabilities', then surely it has no titles and no reason to have five stars under the armpits of its strip.

In the real world yes you're correct, in the world of those with "Delusions of Grandeur" no you are wrong. dry.gif

Edited by Itwiznaeme

40 minutes into BDO Friday... Is Fraser Wishart at Minty Park yet? Is Charles Paterson spluttering into his microphone outside the gates? Have Scotland Tonight invited Tom English and Archie MacPherson into the studio to talk shite?

This is rubbish, bring back Duff & Duffer.

Are the rangers, the only company in Europe talking about an Atlantic league?

Incidentally, this Atlantic league, how do you get promoted to and relegated from it?

Is it a closed shop?

Forgive my ignorance it's just that I've not seen it discussed for years. I say discussed, what I mean is, since the last time minty was writing headlines for the record.

It is a closed shop, only Fourth Tier League clubs in countries with small populations will be invited to join it. wink.gif

"Not in two or three years' time when we will be back in Europe and we could do it at a higher price, because that's not fair."

"I made that promise on May 13 - it was printed and put out there and the fans are aware of it."

"If I was doing it for the benefit of the original investors, if we did it in three years' time when we're making massive profits, the share price will be higher and the company will be worth £100million,

Green keeps providing me with new favourite bits of his material.

The leaps he makes are childlike. They were in Europe every year before and made staggering, deadly losses.

This time, they'll get back into Europe for sure as early as is possible and make "massive" profits.

Can anyone, even Rangers fans, take this drivel remotely seriously.

Edited by Monkey Tennis

A question I can't work out the answer to..,

How could there have been such a massive difference in the financial operations of 2 similar football teams, with a similar sized stadium and similar sized crowds? In rangers and Celtic.

It's a question that I keep asking myself, but can't work out.

For nearly 25 years, rangers used different forms of financially assistance.

They benefited from endless loans from the bank, endless loans from MIM.

They benifited financially when all clubs were upgrading or rebuilding their stadia. Other clubs effectively gave money to MIM, which went to rangers to buy other teams best players.

Then later they would benefit from tax dodging dual contracts.

So in those 25 years, while all this was going on... How can it be that comparatively, success was shared with Celtic, yet Celtic are one of the most financially well run clubs you will find!

I really can't understand, how the hell rangers could have spent so much more money than their closest rival, to basically, be on par with them?

Which leads me to the future... People believe that The Rangers will compete with Celtic, as rangers did before, that what we saw over the last 25 years will return.., but how can it?

The only way rangers could compete with Celtic was to financially cheat for 25 years... How can they possible compete in the future, without gross financial assistance?

Or is it the case that they will compete, at a level we are seeing SPL teams compete this season? You know the way? It looks like it could be an even fight, a close run thing, but Celtic will probably edge it out of a pack of 4 or 5?

Will the rangers, just be one of the pack of 5? That is.., if the survive, and if they are run properly.

"Not in two or three years' time when we will be back in Europe and we could do it at a higher price, because that's not fair."

"I made that promise on May 13 - it was printed and put out there and the fans are aware of it."

"If I was doing it for the benefit of the original investors, if we did it in three years' time when we're making massive profits, the share price will be higher and the company will be worth £100million,

Green keeps providing me with new favourite bits of his material.

The leaps he makes are childlike. They were in Europe every year before and made staggering, deadly losses.

This time, they'll get back into Europe for sure as early as is possible and make "massive" profits.

Can anyone, even Rangers fans, take this drivel remotely seriously.

Only people with "Delusions of Grandeur" will believe it and those are the people that he is targeting. He has done his homework in regards to how they think. wink.gif

A question I can't work out the answer to..,

How could there have been such a massive difference in the financial operations of 2 similar football teams, with a similar sized stadium and similar sized crowds? In rangers and Celtic.

It's a question that I keep asking myself, but can't work out.

For nearly 25 years, rangers used different forms of financially assistance.

They benefited from endless loans from the bank, endless loans from MIM.

They benifited financially when all clubs were upgrading or rebuilding their stadia. Other clubs effectively gave money to MIM, which went to rangers to buy other teams best players.

Then later they would benefit from tax dodging dual contracts.

So in those 25 years, while all this was going on... How can it be that comparatively, success was shared with Celtic, yet Celtic are one of the most financially well run clubs you will find!

I really can't understand, how the hell rangers could have spent so much more money than their closest rival, to basically, be on par with them?

Which leads me to the future... People believe that The Rangers will compete with Celtic, as rangers did before, that what we saw over the last 25 years will return.., but how can it?

The only way rangers could compete with Celtic was to financially cheat for 25 years... How can they possible compete in the future, without gross financial assistance?

Or is it the case that they will compete, at a level we are seeing SPL teams compete this season? You know the way? It looks like it could be an even fight, a close run thing, but Celtic will probably edge it out of a pack of 4 or 5?

Will the rangers, just be one of the pack of 5? That is.., if the survive, and if they are run properly.

During those twenty five years, when Rangers were dodging taxes, bumping creditors, selling future season tickets and fielding ineligible players against every club that it played against, Rangers also had scores of £millions off MIH (£50million+), Joe Lewis (£40million), Dave King (£20million) and other shysters.

The major difference between Celtic and Rangers is that Celtic really are a "global" brand capable of living within its financial means while playing in a Scottish domestic league. dry.gif

Edited by Itwiznaeme

Is mr Charles green hedley Lamar with McCoist the other fella?

Out of greenies but will dot after work, I can see Chucky with the table tennis bat and a ball on a string, brilliant imagery :D

Speaking of which.............

Hunjacker1_zps0f7a1cb4.gif

For all his bluff and bluster you have got to hand it to Charlie Snake Oil. He has managed to get the orcs to invest just shy of £800 for a season ticket to the seaside league and a useless scrap of paper. Much will he be looking for if the secure promotion to the slightly bigger diddy league with your glamour games against East Fife, Arbroath and Forfar, a grand a season?