Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

He said: "My corporate advisers came to me with the proposition that it was entirely possible, as well as highly beneficial, to negotiate a deal with Ticketus that would allow us to complete the takeover and maximise working capital for the club's day-to-day finances."

He added that he regretted not "making the arrangements more transparent" earlier, because he believed Ticketus wanted the details to remain confidential.

The latest revelations, on another extraordinary day for the club since it went into administration on February 14, came as former judge Lord William Nimmo Smith was appointed to lead the SFA's inquiry, which aims to "flush out" information on Whyte's ownership.

Sound familiar. Chuckie take note. This was posted 22nd feb. swap- : deal with ticketus. For-: IPO share issue.

http://www.heraldsco...keover.16822119

Oh, you're going to be busy on here, laddie.

Not as busy as you would be on orcMedia and Swallow Swallow, mind. wink.gif

ETA: Hipster, Wunfellaf, have you no sense of fun? I reckon we could have had a good couple of dozen posts to throw at him by ten o'clock...

Deferred gratification, lads, c'mon...

Meh, there is a strong stench of Frog with this one.....Crazy huh :rolleyes:

I can't believe we are going to get to do this all over again. I have an offer for the Sevconians denounce Sevco now and we shall show mercy. Follow the evil risen dead and accept.what comes ;)

huh.gif jeebus whyte...

What an interesting interview, think the guy did a good job not to go for the jugular too early but CW was a squirming git throughout.

Its certainly opened up the can of worms many have suspected on here that the ties between all involved are more than fleeting.

I think basically CG and his cronies have enjoyed the favour of the Rangers/sevco fans a wee bit too much.

CW is basically saying he wont take being seen as a scapegoat and has the proof available to drag a fair few down with him.

Has certainly added the wee twist we all expected that is about to come.

huh.gif jeebus whyte...

What an interesting interview, think the guy did a good job not to go for the jugular too early but CW was a squirming git throughout.

Its certainly opened up the can of worms many have suspected on here that the ties between all involved are more than fleeting.

I think basically CG and his cronies have enjoyed the favour of the Rangers/sevco fans a wee bit too much.

CW is basically saying he wont take being seen as a scapegoat and has the proof available to drag a fair few down with him.

Has certainly added the wee twist we all expected that is about to come.

Don't you dare bring the Saviours of Killie (TM) into this maelstrom of jiggerypokery!wink.gif

Thought the interviewer seemed like a bit of a bumbling buffoon, unable to grasp the ticketus explanation or that a seller wouldn't necessarily care where the money was coming from, as long as it was coming.

It's Chris McLaughlin, whaddaya expect?

YIP ! sounds like there is a total tsunami shit storm about to hit the front doors at Ibrox.

Whyte getting there first so he isn't the fall guy in this fiasco,he knows the BDO will follow the paper & e-mail trail and find more dodgy dealings with dodgy characters.

He has incriminated Green & NUFF n HELPS before the BDO get their hands dirty !.

2797450_o.gif

So, if the company running the club, The Rangers, were to go into administration, would that see a points deduction in the third division?

If they want to hang onto "their" hstory, they would have started on -10, As they're a "new" club, just 10 again. Coupled with the stunning away form, could be worth a giggle or two. I'd prefer the SFA to say "right, you can keep the cups you stole, but we're having 25 points for a second admin". Preferably in April, when they're fifteen points clear.......

Whytey appears on the BBC at 6.30, Charlie Boy pops up on STV at 10.20...

Popcorn! Jelly! Ice Cream! Set hard drive to record!

It's like the good old days! Kyle Bartley and his jaunty baseball cap! Elastic deadlines! Daft cnuts trotted out onto the sofas of Scotland Tonight!

Let the good times roll!

So, if the company running the club, The Rangers, were to go into administration, would that see a points deduction in the third division?

Sure would, and I would think this time there would be redundancies within a few days :)

Whytey appears on the BBC at 6.30, Charlie Boy pops up on STV at 10.20...

Popcorn! Jelly! Ice Cream! Set hard drive to record!

It's like the good old days! Kyle Bartley and his jaunty baseball cap! Elastic deadlines! Daft cnuts trotted out onto the sofas of Scotland Tonight!

Let the good times roll!

What we need is a sweep....

Which broken-veined rangers "legend" will they drag out of the boozer tonight?

Pleeeeeaasssee let it be Bomber!

(Although I'd accept Wullie Pullar, I suppose John Greig's too much to ask)

72 User(s) are reading this topic

31 members, 41 guests, 0 anonymous users

GreenockRover,Umbungo1874,gogsy,Bairnforever1992,statts1976uk,vikingTON,steeltownrat,H Wragg,Shug2930,Inverg-don,Ranaldo Bairn,DhenBhoy,MEADOWXI,TheLip69,Billy Jean King,Funky Nosejob,Kush,bob_mcshug,WBR,Sting777,Jim Leighton,BrissieBairn,keepitsafe,Henrik's tongue,THE KING,Highlandmagyar,squidger,dave.j,ray_of_licht,thenolly,yorkshirepud

Hmmm - we appear to be Orcless...... anyone have any ideas wink.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif