Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

<h2 style="margin: 0px 0px 8px; padding: 0px; font-size: 1em; clear: both; ">83 User(s) are reading this topic

34 members, 49 guests, 0 anonymous users

</h2>

Yourself and young dhense may be on here 24/7 Norman but some of us do take a break.

Edited by bennett

Wrong I dont have an account on Rangers Media Dodger

DODGER ? :lol:

TEDI = DEFLECTOR

Meanwhile, Nimmo Smith has explained why, contrary to the claims of Rangers chief executive Charles Green, he believes “oldco” Rangers and the current Rangers FC represent one entity and thus still fall within the SPL’s jurisdiction. Green and Rangers believe that, as their “newco” is not and never has been a member of the SPL, the appointed commission has no jurisdiction over it. But Nimmo Smith has countered that view.

There ya go chump proof neither can claim you are in FACT the same club and Green is saying your not the same club because Nimmo believes you are the same club and it's the club that has to be punished ,what have going on here is Nimmo wants to impose punishments upon the newco and Green deflecting from getting punished as the former club but claims elsewhere on orc TV you are in fact the CLUB that can be punished as punishments don't get handed out to the owner or operator !.

So TEDI your "same club we've always been" argument is based upon Nimmo wanting to impose punishments ! :lol: your a thick fucker sometimes :P

EGG ON FACE TEDI !

Mr Speaker, I refer the Dishonourable Bigot to post #90730, and the statistics contained therein.

I believe the approved expression is GIRFUY.

Like the majority of your posts Norman, it wasn't worth the time and effort.

"Valuation of the club is incredibly low at 25-30 Million - it's worth £80million, independent valuation". Yet he bought the bones of rangers' carcass for 5.5M. He'd better hope BDO weren't watching....

Also, misrepresentation in sales - he's attempting to float them on the AIM - continual reference to "the stock market", while no doubt irrelevant to his target audience, is misleading to the extent of "passing off".

Anyhoo, that's Charlie's bollox. Craigie Boy, ye're on. Still hoping for Bomber as a guest, but I'll make do with Colin Jackson.

"Valuation of the club is incredibly low at 25-30 Million - it's worth £80million, independent valuation". Yet he bought the bones of rangers' carcass for 5.5M. He'd better hope BDO weren't watching....

Also, misrepresentation in sales - he's attempting to float them on the AIM - continual reference to "the stock market", while no doubt irrelevant to his target audience, is misleading to the extent of "passing off".

Anyhoo, that's Charlie's bollox. Craigie Boy, ye're on. Still hoping for Bomber as a guest, but I'll make do with Colin Jackson.

So the quantum is up to £80 million? Good to see it back.

They have STV down in Yorkshire?

SKY is a marvel, Bennett. add channels, either 0385 or named as STV. Simple.

Oh, and BTW, that "too long" post just got 130 more respect points than your entire oeuvre. I've said it before, it's an inexact and nebulous system, but it appears I'm not the only one who thinks you're not very nice/stupid/uninformed/bigoted/a bit of a c**t.*

*and that's with Tedi shoving so many greenies up your arse I'm surprised you can walk.

£17 million :lol: :lol: :lol: my fecking hole.

If it is £2 million he would consider it a success, and as for being chatted up by fund managers........here, Bennett, what do you do for a living :ph34r:;)

ffs the guys on KDS have pledged about £5m themselves! dosent look good for sevco.