Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

A question for the P&B Financial whizzkids.

In Greens STV interview tonight he rambled on about the transparency that Sevco will be subject to as they will have to satisfy FSA inspections. I'm no expert - but isn't that another chunk of misinformation from Mr Green? AIM isn't part of the FSA's remit?

The AIM angle looks to simply be another attempt to shaft Hector by slashing their CT bill by 75%.

Unfortunately he is correct here as under HMRC Setting the Phoenix signal there has to be full transparency as they will be monitored monthly so 1 slip up they r screwed all can be seen on said website:

http://www.hmrc.gov.uk/manuals/insmanual/ins1121.htm

I think, from an extremely untrained view, that the various interests realise they could possibly/probably serve longer sentences if they allow this charade to continue. Face it, it smelt of shite in February, and it smells of shite now. There are many who were previously known as "interested parties" who are now "possible defendants". The gane is comingto a conclusion.

If I were a rangers fan, I'd be worried. Mind you, if rangers had ever had fans who could cope with opposable thumbs, they could have nailed this years ago.

If I were a gullible non-rangers fan 6 months ago, I might have been concerned, what with the money they printed at Snake Mountain and distributed to the poor.

I'm a Killie fan, have been for forty plus years - top to bottom to top - and we're still alive. No Armageddon, no civil unrest. Just increased crowds and top-league football. So f**k 'em.

Scottish football needs the Old Firm. - apparently not.

Scottish football needs a strong rangers - see above.

Scottish football needs rangers - see above.

I repeat - f**k 'em.

You would say that. Ya big massive Tim!!

...that was me playing devil's advocate.

/Remember Darcus Howe?

Would tend to agree there.

There really is no escape for them no matter what way they turn. Oldco, newco, club, company. They are well and truly fcked.

Now, must remember to polish my grave dancing shoes.

They do look like they could do with a polishing.

post-41745-0-12987700-1350520564_thumb.j

I think, from an extremely untrained view, that the various interests realise they could possibly/probably serve longer sentences if they allow this charade to continue. Face it, it smelt of shite in February, and it smells of shite now. There are many who were previously known as "interested parties" who are now "possible defendants". The gane is comingto a conclusion.

If I were a rangers fan, I'd be worried. Mind you, if rangers had ever had fans who could cope with opposable thumbs, they could have nailed this years ago.

If I were a gullible non-rangers fan 6 months ago, I might have been concerned, what with the money they printed at Snake Mountain and distributed to the poor.

I'm a Killie fan, have been for forty plus years - top to bottom to top - and we're still alive. No Armageddon, no civil unrest. Just increased crowds and top-league football. So f**k 'em.

Scottish football needs the Old Firm. - apparently not.

Scottish football needs a strong rangers - see above.

Scottish football needs rangers - see above.

I repeat - f**k 'em.

Totally agree don't need to have a trained eye to see any of what u rightly put but unfortuately some people in there blue tinted glasses they do need to be trained upon all the procedure that should be followed and all procedures that sevco followed

We all knew there was no Armageddon was coming

We all knew civil unrest was coming (unless a zombie to which who can we boycott this week occurs)

We all knew Scottish football can now and should have the time to prosper properly

Unfortunately msm and 1 set of fans tried there hardest to dispel what we knew

I'm more concerned he's wearing what looks like tights with them take it the dress is being washed aswell For the grave dance

I thought they were more like tribute fitba socks to go with the tribute brown brogues, most suitable for a tribute dance of the grave of the tribute club.

Edited by Kamenitza

Ladeeez an' Gennulmen..

At last, after weeks of "phony war", as rangers' plan for the future was paraded for the delectation of the hordes. After weeks of the Diddies being harangued as naysayers and bigots.After weeks of the Sevconians telling each other "it'll be alright".

At last, tonight, two of the major players, possibly the two men who have most to win and lose, coincidentally, two men who don't give a f**k if the club lives or dies - appeared on television to throw accusations at each other.

Neither man convinced anyone. Both wanted to abdicate responsibility while maintaining advantage. Both men are "businessmen". Both men saw rangers as a profit opportunity. Both men see the support as a revenue stream. Neither man knows the meaning of the word "moral".

Yet neither man has the balls to make the club profitable. We've seen how it works.

"Orange Walk"?They're all wearing blue.

There's a cracking atmosphere - just listen to the songs.

Aaaaalllright then, look at all the rangers flags. Whaddya mean they're not rangers flags?

Right, f**k it. We're well known as dirty orange sectarian b*****ds, so we'll make money from that, and f**k what anybody thinks. We're rangers, right?

Aye, weer a peepul. rangers is us, and we is rangers. with a support like us, ye cannae fail.

Aye, but they tried that, and they're trying to pretend Saturday's match is a "derby". Probably a world record somewhere along the line. That'll impress Benfica, Barcelona and Bayern when the Superleague starts. *

*I've been kind, and only mentioned teams beginning with "B"

You would say that. Ya big massive Tim!!

...that was me playing devil's advocate.

/Remember Darcus Howe?

Oh f**k Aye, I had to represent a couple of members he'd accused of racism - the wrong kind of black, apparently. Who knew??? Thingfs you learn on he Union beat....

Ladeeez an' Gennulmen..

At last, after weeks of "phony war", as rangers' plan for the future was paraded for the delectation of the hordes. After weeks of the Diddies being harangued as naysayers and bigots.After weeks of the Sevconians telling each other "it'll be alright".

At last, tonight, two of the major players, possibly the two men who have most to win and lose, coincidentally, two men who don't give a f**k if the club lives or dies - appeared on television to throw accusations at each other.

Neither man convinced anyone. Both wanted to abdicate responsibility while maintaining advantage. Both men are "businessmen". Both men saw rangers as a profit opportunity. Both men see the support as a revenue stream. Neither man knows the meaning of the word "moral".

Yet neither man has the balls to make the club profitable. We've seen how it works.

"Orange Walk"?They're all wearing blue.

There's a cracking atmosphere - just listen to the songs.

Aaaaalllright then, look at all the rangers flags. Whaddya mean they're not rangers flags?

Right, f**k it. We're well known as dirty orange sectarian b*****ds, so we'll make money from that, and f**k what anybody thinks. We're rangers, right?

Aye, weer a peepul. rangers is us, and we is rangers. with a support like us, ye cannae fail.

Aye, but they tried that, and they're trying to pretend Saturday's match is a "derby". Probably a world record somewhere along the line. That'll impress Benfica, Barcelona and Bayern when the Superleague starts. *

*I've been kind, and only mentioned teams beginning with "B"

I think the next stage if was me would be to get these to men into a tv studio together and have something like the presidential debates now that could be some real fun

What clown decided to put Jabba on Newsnight? And why does the man whose the face of succulent lamb. Continue to claim he invented the term. When the term first appeared in article that Spiers wrote in the Herald. I find it hilarous that he continues to claim that the club was fine till Whyte took over. This shows that he's still licking Minty's arse. even though he's no longer in control of what was once Rangers. Hmmmm, I wonder why he continues to do that :rolleyes:

There is a few things we learned from the CW interview, assuming people have listened to the full version and not the sound bite edited version on the BBC. I agree with him that taking a bank loan to buy the club is more or less the same thing as mortgaging off season ticket sales. Since its someone elses money. As thats whats required to repay any long term debts to a bank, organistation or individuals. It could be argued as immoral and I won't try to disagree with anyone who makes that point, but whats seems illegal to me is that he had no intention of ever paying back that loan. As there is clear evidence that he was planning to put the club into adminstration within a year. The other point he made was that the old club could have been potentialy saved had Minty and the board tried to cut back and downsize around 05 in order to cope with the tax bombshell, but they did the oposite and ultimately went on a a spending spree that was almost as ruinous as the DA era. The point he tripped himself up on was the PAYE & NIC. He said in October the club was imminently heading into admin, due to the early exit from the Champions and Europa league, but we all know he hadn't been paying it from the start. Since admin is usually automatically triggered by HMRC if you haven't been paying tax for 9 months.

What spending spree would this be? Any chance you could show us all? I've went to 2004/05 season until 2007/08,you quoted 2005,Rangers made a transfer profit off £1.375 that season.

Here you are;

2004/05 Players in;Mladenovic£1.1million,Novo £0.45,Buffel £2.30 million,Watterrrues £0.1,Barry Ferguson £4.5 million, 7 free transfers in,2 loan deals in. Players out;Steve McLean £0.125,Arteta £2.6 million,Boumsong £8 million,Stephen Hughes £0.1, 16 free,1 loan deal. A profit of £1.375 million on transfers.

2005/06 Players in;Rodriguez £1 million,Boyd £0.4,Free 8.Loan deals 2. Players out,Khizanishvilli £0.5, Steve Thompson £0.25, Free 14,Loan deals 7,deficit on transfers £0.65.

2006/07 Players in; Svensson £0.6,Clement £1.1 million,Rory Loy £0.025, Sebo £1.85 million, Papac £0.45,Kevin Thomson £2 million,Free 8.Loan deals 4. Players out;Namouchi £0.5,Ricksen £1.0 million,Clement £1.8 million,(Clement was there 6 months or so),Free 23 Loan deals 6,deficit £2.725 million.

2007/08 Players in;Beasley £0.7,Cuellar £2.37million,McCulloch £2.25 million,Cousin £1.1,Naismith £1.9 million,Bendiksen £0.9, Free 9,Loan deals 4. Players out; Hutton £9 million,Free 12,Loan deals 2,undisclosed fee,Svensson,Sionko. Deficit,£2.2 million.

An overall deficit over four seasons of £4.2 million on transfer fees outlay,hardly a spending spree considering the club won 1 SPL title,2 Scottish Cups,3 League Cups,UEFA runners up,CL group stage twice. So if you can show a spending spree over those seasons please do so.

What name will be given to mk3 as sure the can't use a similar name 3rd time round

Heard that the squaddies stationed in the Falklands used to call the islanders Bennies, because of the hats they wore were like Benny's in Crossroads. The brass thought it was disrespectful and banned the use of the tern Bennies.

The squaddies started calling them Stills --- ie. short for Still Bennies.

So there we have a new name for them........... The Bennies!

I suppose we could maybe also consider The Tedis or The Bendys tho'

I think the next stage if was me would be to get these to men into a tv studio together and have something like the presidential debates now that could be some real fun

Now here's an idea I've had with which would work with almost everybody connected with this story - invite them onto the BBC/ITV to justify their position. They've all been there - Traynor, Thomson, Green, McCoist, Spence, Brown, Pullar, Young, Smith, and the rest.

Then say to them, "tell me your opinion", while slipping them a card reading "you're live for the next thirty minutes - no cues, no prompts, just justify your position."

Now that's got series link written all over it.

Heard that the squaddies stationed in the Falklands used to call the islanders Bennies, because of the hats they wore were like Benny's in Crossroads. The brass thought it was disrespectful and banned the use of the tern Bennies.

The squaddies started calling them Stills --- ie. short for Still Bennies.

So there we have a new name for them........... The Bennies!

I suppose we could maybe also consider The Tedis or The Bendys tho'

Or better still tedis bendy benny

'I Can't Believe It's Not Sevco 5088'

ERM ! hate being one for detail here BUT ! the assets went to SEVCO 5088 and quickly to SEVCO Scotland that became YEUCK Chuckies new Rangers team.

Sevco 5088 is apparently a front for TICKETUS to get their money and the newco is liable to them for ! the money they gave Whyte.

What spending spree would this be? Any chance you could show us all? I've went to 2004/05 season until 2007/08,you quoted 2005,Rangers made a transfer profit off £1.375 that season.

Here you are;

2004/05 Players in;Mladenovic£1.1million,Novo £0.45,Buffel £2.30 million,Watterrrues £0.1,Barry Ferguson £4.5 million, 7 free transfers in,2 loan deals in. Players out;Steve McLean £0.125,Arteta £2.6 million,Boumsong £8 million,Stephen Hughes £0.1, 16 free,1 loan deal. A profit of £1.375 million on transfers.

2005/06 Players in;Rodriguez £1 million,Boyd £0.4,Free 8.Loan deals 2. Players out,Khizanishvilli £0.5, Steve Thompson £0.25, Free 14,Loan deals 7,deficit on transfers £0.65.

2006/07 Players in; Svensson £0.6,Clement £1.1 million,Rory Loy £0.025, Sebo £1.85 million, Papac £0.45,Kevin Thomson £2 million,Free 8.Loan deals 4. Players out;Namouchi £0.5,Ricksen £1.0 million,Clement £1.8 million,(Clement was there 6 months or so),Free 23 Loan deals 6,deficit £2.725 million.

2007/08 Players in;Beasley £0.7,Cuellar £2.37million,McCulloch £2.25 million,Cousin £1.1,Naismith £1.9 million,Bendiksen £0.9, Free 9,Loan deals 4. Players out; Hutton £9 million,Free 12,Loan deals 2,undisclosed fee,Svensson,Sionko. Deficit,£2.2 million.

An overall deficit over four seasons of £4.2 million on transfer fees outlay,hardly a spending spree considering the club won 1 SPL title,2 Scottish Cups,3 League Cups,UEFA runners up,CL group stage twice. So if you can show a spending spree over those seasons please do so.

Cannae be arsed to show a spending spree or otherwise, but I can show you a big, fuckoff debt in 2011/12 if you're interested?

ETA: wee addition. Plus, our record buy is still 350k for Paul Wright, who won us a cup. Which matters to wee shitey teams. Fucking great value, considering that's less than ONE Flo goal

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie

Now here's an idea I've had with which would work with almost everybody connected with this story - invite them onto the BBC/ITV to justify their position. They've all been there - Traynor, Thomson, Green, McCoist, Spence, Brown, Pullar, Young, Smith, and the rest.

Then say to them, "tell me your opinion", while slipping them a card reading "you're live for the next thirty minutes - no cues, no prompts, just justify your position."

Now that's got series link written all over it.

Now your talking also have a Q&A with an audience I'd happily pay money to be in the live audience for that