Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

So when do they go on the market? And is it 70p (from memory)? If it is, whats the guesses for the closing price on day one?

Mine is 29p.

Repost after reconsidering.

On day one the price will only fall sharply if there is a lot of selling. I don't think that will happen. I would predict 55 to 65 pence at close. Over the next few months my prediction is 37 pence.

Mine is 29p.

We should have a sweepstake. I thought about 55-60 pence.

Anymore? I will edit them in for the currants to laugh at the close of the day one. Or not ;)

Edited by wunfellaff

Repost after reconsidering.

On day one the price will only fall sharply if there is a lot of selling. I don't think that will happen. I would predict 55 to 65 pence at close. Over the next few months my prediction is 37 pence.

Would it not also fall sharply if there is a lack of demand but a lot of willing sellers? Therefore not a lot of actual selling going on?

Sorry but Norman or WKR as you prefer to label him, wedding still rankles with him and i promised that i wouldn't mention again that none of his 'mates' turned up for it.

Oh, go on. we've had an issue arise, and now we just argue until the next one, that's how this thread works, isn't it?

Oh, go on. we've had an issue arise, and now we just argue until the next one, that's how this thread works, isn't it?

Hiya Mad, long story short:

Scheduled Best Man decided he wouldn't attend my wedding in an RC church. Best Man bumped (with others), 20+ year marriage continues, with kids and everything. Wonder who won that one?

Bennett and his wee cheerleaders like this kinda stuff, though. It keeps them entertained in the absence of any debating ability or intelligence to comprehend what's going on with their new club.

Not really that much money to made from the club without fans though, we'll see in time i suppose. Bringing Ashley in would suggest they are going down a certain route.

There was no profit made when Ayebroke Stadium was filled to capacity by fans paying considerably more money to watch the old club play in the Scottish Premier League and Champions League.

The income from prize money and season ticket holders alone while the old club was under Murray's tenure was significantly higher than any annual income that the new club under Green will ever see. The old liquidated club had major investors and all of them lost their money ...1988-2010 MIH £100million+, in 1996 ENIC Group £40million in 1997 Joe Lewis £40million, in 2000 Dave King £20million, 1996-2012 JJB £33million, 2011 Ticketus £25million. There were many others.

The old club had significant annual income from televised Premier League and Euro matches and major sponsors due to playing in the Premier League and in Europe, the annual financial incomings from all the televised matches and sponsorship back then would have been significant. And of course much of the wages were payed via several million in EBT's £50million+ via MIH not through the books at Ayebroke Stadium, and don't forget the VAT and PAYE that Whyte didn't pay of around £21million, then there is another several £million to smaller creditors.

With or without fans attending Ayebroke Stadium, there is no profit to be made by any individuals or groups who invest in 'The Rangers' name unless there is some sort of plan to lease the assets to the club and receive dividends and bonuses from the annual lease, or something similar, or sell the assets from a business office abroad, after Green has retired to Monaco. smile.gif

The minimum 500, if I could have put more in I would have in a heartbeat but I've got other things to use with my money.

Aye ok :lol: your leaving it a bit late for the match are you not

walter thanks you for half his weekly bung for doing fvck all.

Edited by lithgierose