Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

1355872066[/url]' post='6905311']

£22.2m raised has to be viewed as a success, surely?

Not if 17m was put in by the private sector and only 5m by fans , considering it was all about giving the fans ownership of the club.And the fact that the shares are not for the club but for a holding company that currently owns The Rangers.Not to mention the fact that green and rangers fans where telling us only a few weeks ago that nearly 20m had been pledged by fans .

Failure anyway you cut it.

Hiya Mad, long story short:

Scheduled Best Man decided he wouldn't attend my wedding in an RC church. Best Man bumped (with others), 20+ year marriage continues, with kids and everything. Wonder who won that one?

Bennett and his wee cheerleaders like this kinda stuff, though. It keeps them entertained in the absence of any debating ability or intelligence to comprehend what's going on with their new club.

Sorry to hear that.

Still I guess you find out who your true friends are through events like this.

It's obvious he wanted to put his beliefs before your friendship. People like that should be cut out anyway. Just a shame you had to find out after you made him your best man.

The share issue for me, in my opinion, wasn't really an issue for me. I am a student, so therefore I can afford the sum total of nothing, once I scrimp enough money over the year to afford my season ticket (which us being in SFL3 did actually help this year, every cloud). I can totally understand why some would invest, a family member of mine did, to say that you, in effect "own" a part of your club, which must feel nice. But I can see why people wouldn't, what with Green's track record, coming up to Christmas, genuinely just not having the money to or whatever, but both sides has valid points.

I think everyone really knew that the number of people who pledged to buy shares and who then actually done it was going to be different, how significantly is something that was always going to be up for debate.

Me personally, I'm still not sure about whether it was a good idea. I wouldn't have done it this year, but I suppose only time will tell whether or not it was even remotely worthwhile.

Ahem. What happened to the shares already held for the old club. Do people still own part of that? What about the debenture holders of the old club - do they still have their debentures? This is where the whole club/company thing falls apart for me. People thought they had shares or debentures which formed a commitment with the club. Turns out that the club are - according to Rangers fans - still the same club. So why would these people not use the debentures they had purchased to watch this continuation?

Oh yes - it now turns out that those debentures were bought from an old company and the new company won't acknowledge them. On that logic absolutely nobody is buying shares in the club. The club is just a front for the company in which people are investing. Let's be clear here - you can't invest in the club on the good days but the company on the bad days. It's one or other. That's why the history now belongs to the company and not the club - if it has transferred at all. If the history has come to the new company then it's been bought like a cheap hoor. It will never belong to the club again.

Edited by HTG

For anyone that might like a wee look..........

NewCo share page

Cheers :)

From there.....

Rangers has raised approximately £22.2 million, prior to expenses, through an institutional investor placing of 24,242,857 new ordinary shares at the placing price of 70p per new ordinary share (the "Placing") and a public offer for subscription (the "Offer"), pursuant to which 7,437,999 new ordinary shares were subscribed for at the placing price of 70p per share. The total number of Ordinary Shares in issue at Admission is 65,096,056, giving Rangers a market capitalisation of approximately £45.6 million at the placing price.

So '' a market capitalisation of approximately £45.6 million at the placing price.''....................... ie 50 % more than Celtics valuation. Nice spin Chucky, dem shares are gonna fall :D

Nah

£22.5M is a superb result

Well done CG well done the fans :thumsup2

Roll on the Rangers Revival

:ass @ P & B

you can't revive a corpse.

The Rangers / Rangers International Travelling Medicine Show or whatever Green's plaything is actually called (does anybody really know?) are a new club, who have played about 24 games in their entire history.

Nah

£22.5M is a superb result

Well done CG well done the fans :thumsup2

Roll on the Rangers Revival

:ass @ P & B

Quite the self congratulatorist.

Except you didn't invest. We should assume that you're shaking that ass on other people's behalf.

The share issue, in reaching it's stated figure (or thereabouts) has undoubtedly met that particular aim. The split between Corporate investment and fan investment is one that may cause concern, however that won't play out for sometime.

Congratulations.

(I just had a thought. Charles blamed the HMRC (amongst others) for the timing of the share issue - for a gold blue Peter badge who can give me the answer as to why it had less than nothing to with the HMRC. On at least two counts?)

Quite the self congratulatorist.

Except you didn't invest. We should assume that you're shaking that ass on other people's behalf.

The share issue, in reaching it's stated figure (or thereabouts) has undoubtedly met that particular aim. The split between Corporate investment and fan investment is one that may cause concern, however that won't play out for sometime.

Congratulations.

(I just had a thought. Charles blamed the HMRC (amongst others) for the timing of the share issue - for a gold blue Peter badge who can give me the answer as to why it had less than nothing to with the HMRC. On at least two counts?)

Because they are the people?

54 and well on the way to 55, we welcome the chase :D

KDS sponsored 2 Annan players, Aberdeen fans sponsored 1 Annan Player, now I can understand the KDS angle, we all know their particular passion for our great club, but why Aberdeen fans? is it some kinda weird sheep thing?

You are fucking obsessed with KDS man :lol:

Cheers :)

From there.....

So '' a market capitalisation of approximately £45.6 million at the placing price.''....................... ie 50 % more than Celtics valuation. Nice spin Chucky, dem shares are gonna fall :D

Eight fans arrested following incident during Rangers match with Annan

POLICE have confirmed that eight fans were arrested following a disturbance during Rangers match against Annan at Ibrox last night.

The incident occurred inside the stadium with Strathclyde Police confirming that it was brought under control by stewards.

A police spokesman said: “We can confirm there was a disturbance within Ibrox stadium during the Rangers FC versus Annan Athletic match.

It was brought swiftly under control by stewards and eight persons were arrested."

and you get really defensive every time I mention them, don't worry about it HT, this one was not aimed at you ;)

It's more a case of you being all over the place than me being defensive. Rangers Media posters aren't real Rangers fans yet KDS posters are real Celtic fans :lol:

Can you please explain the logic in that?

Edited by Henrik's tongue

Why is there no mention of The Pieman on this list of shareholders?!

smile.gif

ANNOUNCEMENT TO BE MADE BY THE AIM APPLICANT PRIOR TO ADMISSION IN ACCORDANCE WITH RULE 2 OF THE AIM RULES FOR COMPANIES ("AIM RULES")

COMPANY NAME:

Rangers International Football Club plc

COMPANY REGISTERED OFFICE ADDRESS AND IF DIFFERENT, COMPANY TRADING ADDRESS (INCLUDING POSTCODES) :

Ibrox Stadium, 150 Edmiston Drive, Glasgow, G51 2XD

COUNTRY OF INCORPORATION:

Scotland

COMPANY WEBSITE ADDRESS CONTAINING ALL INFORMATION REQUIRED BY AIM RULE 26:

www.Rangers.co.uk (available upon admission)

COMPANY BUSINESS (INCLUDING MAIN COUNTRY OF OPERATION) OR, IN THE CASE OF AN INVESTING COMPANY, DETAILS OF ITS INVESTING POLICY). IF THE ADMISSION IS SOUGHT AS A RESULT OF A REVERSE TAKE-OVER UNDER RULE 14, THIS SHOULD BE STATED:

Rangers International Football Club plc following admission will own and operate Rangers Football Club Limited. Rangers Football Club, based in Scotland, has become one of the world's most successful clubs, having won 54 League titles, 33 Scottish Cups, 27 League Cups and the European Cup Winners' Cup in 1972. Playing at the 50,987 seater Ibrox Stadium, Scotland, and benefitting from the world class 37 acre Murray Park training facility, the club has been a dominant force in Scottish football for decades.

The club generates revenues from match-day sales, broadcasting rights, retail and merchandising as well as other media rights.

DETAILS OF SECURITIES TO BE ADMITTED INCLUDING ANY RESTRICTIONS AS TO TRANSFER OF THE SECURITIES (i.e. where known, number and type of shares, nominal value and issue price to which it seeks admission and the number and type to be held as treasury shares):

Ordinary shares of 1 penny each at an issue price of 70 pence.

The shares are freely transferable and have no restrictions placed on them.

CAPITAL TO BE RAISED ON ADMISSION (IF APPLICABLE) AND ANTICIPATED MARKET CAPITALISATION ON ADMISSION:

Up to £27 million to be raised on admission through the placing and public offer. Anticipated market capitalisation £50 million (assuming subscription in full of the public offer).

PERCENTAGE OF AIM SECURITIES NOT IN PUBLIC HANDS AT ADMISSION:

TBA

DETAILS OF ANY OTHER EXCHANGE OR TRADING PLATFORM TO WHICH THE AIM COMPANY HAS APPLIED OR AGREED TO HAVE ANY OF ITS SECURITIES (INCLUDING ITS AIM SECURITIES) ADMITTED OR TRADED:

None

FULL NAMES AND FUNCTIONS OF DIRECTORS AND PROPOSED DIRECTORS (underlining the first name by which each is known or including any other name by which each is known):

Malcolm Alexander Murray (Non-Executive Chairman)

Charles Alexander Green (Chief Executive Officer)

Brian Stockbridge (Finance Director)

Walter Smith (Non-Executive Director)

James Ian Henderson Hart (Non-Executive Director)

Philip Cartmell (Non-Executive Director)

Frederick Bryan Smart (Non-Executive Director)

FULL NAMES AND HOLDINGS OF SIGNIFICANT SHAREHOLDERS EXPRESSED AS A PERCENTAGE OF THE ISSUED SHARE CAPITAL, BEFORE AND AFTER ADMISSION (underlining the first name by which each is known or including any other name by which each is known):

Upon admission, Rangers International Football Club plc will acquire Rangers Football Club Limited on the basis of a one for one share exchange and after admission Rangers International Football Club plc will be the holding company for the group.

Before Admission

Rangers Football Club Limited - the current operating business

Shareholder No of Ordinary Shares Percentage

Charles Green 5,000,200 14.96%

Blue Pitch Holding 4,000,000 11.97%

Mike Ashley 3,000,000 8.98%

Margarita Funds Holding Trust 2,600,000 7.78%

Richard Hughes 2,200,000 6.58%

Imran Ahmad 2,200,000 6.58%

Craig Mather 1,800,000 5.39%

Norne Anstalt 1,200,000 3.59%

Rangers International Football Club plc - the holding company of the group following admission

FFW Secretaries Limited - 100%

After Admission

Rangers International Football Club plc which will own Rangers Football Club Limited (assuming no take-up under the public offer)

Shareholder No of Ordinary Shares Percentage

Charles Green 5,000,200 8.67%

Hargreave Hale Limited 4,949,000 8.58%

Artemis Investment Management LLP 4,286,000 7.43%

Blue Pitch Holding 4,000,000 6.94%

Mike Ashley 3,000,000 5.20%

Margarita Funds Holding Trust 2,600,000 4.51%

Cazenove Capital Management Limited 2,450,000 4.25%

Richard Hughes 2,200,000 3.82%

Imran Ahmad 2,200,000 3.82%

Legal & General Investment Management Limited 2,000,000 3.47%

Insight Investment Management (Global) Limited 1,900,000 3.30%

Craig Mather 1,800,000 3.12%

NAMES OF ALL PERSONS TO BE DISCLOSED IN ACCORDANCE WITH SCHEDULE 2, PARAGRAPH (H) OF THE AIM RULES:

None

(i) ANTICIPATED ACCOUNTING REFERENCE DATE

(ii) DATE TO WHICH THE MAIN FINANCIAL INFORMATION IN THE ADMISSION DOCUMENT HAS BEEN PREPARED (this may be represented by unaudited interim financial information)

(iii) DATES BY WHICH IT MUST PUBLISH ITS FIRST THREE REPORTS PURSUANT TO AIM RULES 18 AND 19:

(i) 30 June

(ii) 31 August 2012

(iii) 31 March 2013, 31 December 2013, 31 March 2014

EXPECTED ADMISSION DATE:

19 December 2012

NAME AND ADDRESS OF NOMINATED ADVISER:

Cenkos Securities plc, 6.7.8 Tokenhouse Yard, London EC2R 7AS

NAME AND ADDRESS OF BROKER:

Cenkos Securities plc, 6.7.8 Tokenhouse Yard, London EC2R 7AS

OTHER THAN IN THE CASE OF A QUOTED APPLICANT, DETAILS OF WHERE (POSTAL OR INTERNET ADDRESS) THE ADMISSION DOCUMENT WILL BE AVAILABLE FROM, WITH A STATEMENT THAT THIS WILL CONTAIN FULL DETAILS ABOUT THE APPLICANT AND THE ADMISSION OF ITS SECURITIES:

Ibrox Stadium

Glasgow G51 2XD

The Admission Document will contain full details about Rangers International Football Club plc and the admission of its securities.

DATE OF NOTIFICATION:

5 December 2012

NEW/ UPDATE:

New

Edited by SS-18 ICBM

54 and well on the way to 55, we welcome the chase :D

KDS sponsored 2 Annan players, Aberdeen fans sponsored 1 Annan Player, now I can understand the KDS angle, we all know their particular passion for our great club, but why Aberdeen fans? is it some kinda weird sheep thing?

And you didn't invest in your own club (or company or holding company) - if you don't put your hands in your own pockets, don't criticise those that do.

All you've put into the Tribute Act is your (discount )ST money - and that is investing in the rangers the same way as a cinema ticket is investing in Meryl Streep.

And you didn't invest in your own club (or company or holding company) - if you don't put your hands in your own pockets, don't criticise those that do.

All you've put into the Tribute Act is your (discount )ST money - and that is investing in the rangers the same way as a cinema ticket is investing in Meryl Streep.

How is KDS sponsoring an Annan player, investing in their own club?