Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Nah 1 lied his ass off on this thread, the other stole a sony walkman from Tandys in Castle Street where I was working (many years ago), I caught him and turned him over to plod, he had a hibs top on

Once again Tedi, if you are referring to me as the liar - I am happy for us to agree on a summation of the exchange and then put it to others to decide if I was lying.

And again, if I was lying then so were the BBC, the daily mail, the daily record and Charles Green.

Your confusing your description of lies, with actual lies.

Those organisations don't have the chance to retract from their error (on this forum), they simply got the terminology wrong (as I proved)

You meanwhile were calculating in your wording, you know this, but still failed to admit you were wrong, the SFA simply did not use the words you quoted end of story

You Lied, intentionally

And you think the opinion of half a dozen anti rangers haters somehow indemnifies you?

Don't make me laugh :lol: :lol: :lol:

You want to continue that circle.

I gave you the police incident scenario (which you ignored) as an analogy.

It was one word Tedi. One word used to describe an action.

I could hit a man, some might say I struck him, some might say I leathered him. Not one would be a liar.

You latched onto it because it gives you a convenient get out from answering any relevant points that you don't like.

To my eternal credit, I rise above your nonsense. To use your own criteria, there are numerous times I could call you a liar. But there is so much more ammunition that there is no need.

You mention playing to the gallery. If you'd prefer, and I make this offer again, we can conduct any exchanges you would prefer to keep quiet by PM.

Failing that, maybe Internet forums are not for you.

Good point made on twitter

To those arguing club and company were separate, wouldn't they agree that the company debts were run up by the club? If same club, pay up!"

Happy to take the good and no responsibility for the past

You freeze mars bars, you obviously lack common sense.

Shades I would not bother yourself.

Every regular (long term) on this thread knows 'Oor Tedi' is a compulsive liar and a complete fud.

Of course I know that. If the guy told me it's Wednesday i'd have to check the calendar.

His default in the last 2-3 days when he hasn't been able to respond with anything of substance is to call me a liar and run away for a while.

I wonder why he keeps coming back because he gets his arse handed to him on a daily basis.

He's run away from me permanently ,, because I drag up lies and quote them. Now he pretends to ignore me and labels me a stalker, You have some way to go yet .,.,.,, :lol::lol::lol:

ETA: I didn't bother playing nice.

There's actually a very good example of Tedi's fuckwittery and forgetting of the stories he makes up this very day!

If he comes back, maybe I'll show him.

ooh, I think I'll file that one away for future 'debates'

Already filed, Ken. I like the way he actually took the trouble to spell "guilty by association" correctly.

I'm sure the Amigos all remember trying to defend themselves from their association with the "minority". Now Tedi's gone and blown that one right out of the water.

Strange that when they tie themselves in knots during spontaneous debate, they're so inconsistent that the long game's beyond them as well. It's like they're fucking stupid, or something....

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Shades and young Dhensboy trying to gang up on one poster and falling flat on their face's.

You mean having a conversation and agreeing on certain points within?

Now if I was addressing Tedi, and said something like oh "You're a p***k, isn't he Dhensboy?" you'd have a point. But I didn't so you don't.

How did you get on on the other thread by the way. Remember, the one where you said that someone has a stupid point as Hearts didn't pay their players?

Seeing as how, I pointed out to you that Hearts did in fact pay their players - all be it late, surely that renders your dismissal of said point, redundant and poorly thought out. Or maybe, "stupid"?