Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Abhergreen supporters sponsored an Annan player when their own club had players in need of the same.

Abhergreen fan said: "What's the problem?"

Your 'Abhergreen Fans For Sporting Integrity' then went on to sponsor two furry mascots and then, well, chucked it. Was it when they learned their club's own 'integrity' would see them sucking liewell's boaby to see off their fellow diddy cubs?

laugh.gif

Benetton, your repetitive homosexual repertoire is shite and very boring wee man.

I am free to speculate on anything I want and I was speculating just like you were and often do

Speculation based on a similar event which happened previously.

Can you show me a similar event where Hibs didn't hand over money due to another club from gate receipts?

You never know, it might have actually happened!

Until then I'll take Rod Petrie's statement at the recent AGM that Hibs, "Pay creditors and tax as they fall due" at face value.

Next.

I am free to speculate on anything I want and I was speculating just like you were and often do

:unsure:

Slighty ironic when you consider you have come out with these belters:

Total speculation, laughable

if you say something (even if it is dressed up as a question) and don't have the facts to back it up then expect to be ripped for it.

if you say something (even if it is dressed up as a question) and don't have the facts to back it up then expect to be ripped for it.

Oh dear :lol:

The whole point of this thread is and has been speculation, you're acting like a dick here.

I am speculating based on some of their fans moralistic values, I have come across a few.

You are a hibs fan yes?

Forgetting the argument about who's fans have the lowest morals (although at this very moment I'm struggling with the images and text that is clogging up my mind of the many and varied indiscretions of Rangers fans - Dear God, where to even begin!), I wasn't aware that any of our fans had access to the Hibs F.C. bank account, or signed the cheques.

In fact, they don't.

Objection sustained - irrelevant.

Hiya Ben. How's Earl? :)

Still banned.

Free the Stirling one.

And you didn't invest in your own club (or company or holding company) - if you don't put your hands in your own pockets, don't criticise those that do.

All you've put into the Tribute Act is your (discount )ST money - and that is investing in the rangers the same way as a cinema ticket is investing in Meryl Streep.

He does, he goes to the games and supports his team unlike a certain person i could mention.

Regarding the arrests at Ayebokes the other night the Orcs are claiming (yet again) that it was ''ra fault all o e polis so it wiz ,,,''.

So much for making new friends, eh?

Launching coins at opposition fans, bigoted songs, arrests.

New club. Same old fans :rolleyes:

Good point made on twitter

To those arguing club and company were separate, wouldn't they agree that the company debts were run up by the club? If same club, pay up!”

Happy to take the good and no responsibility for the past

Glad to see all that peace and goodwill, football in no mans land pish had been nipped in the bud. Apparently a colonel was charged in 1915 with fraternisation and conduct unbecoming for allowing the football stuff. Quite right too, I'd have shot him in a ditch, treason, no other word for it.

These cheating, thieving b*****ds are gloating over the millions raised in the IPO when not so long ago they suicided themselves, did the Shanghai shuffle and skipped town on a debt worth 6.5 times the amount they have just raised. Since Charles Green is so keen on climbing the moral high ground and magnanimous charity gestures (see Utd in February) lets see him give back every penny to the creditors and HM Treasury who the dead club screwed. Perhaps a chunk should go to the SPL clubs for all the prize money they received while fielding ineligible players for a decade. Just a thought.

If you want the history fine, it'll cost you £140,000,000 worth of abandoned debt. You want the titles, fine they come free when you settle the debt, except the ones that will be removed when you are inevitably found guilty of cheating of course.

Don't let me see any warm, fuzzy, festive feelings of goodwill break out again. These two clubs (one dead / one undead) were and are a national embarrassment , a constant shame to our sport, our country and themselves. The sooner Chucky skips town having emptied the safe and padlocked the gate forever the better.

I believe you have many Hibs fans working at board level

I have only spoken to 2 hibs fans, 1 in real life, 1 on a forum, neither had any moral fibre

Guilty by association

You've spoken to two Hibs fans in your whole life, and only one in person?

With that you are happy to deduce that we, or at least a fair whack of us, have low moral values and from that you leap to the conclusion that it is fair to speculate that Hibs don't pay their bills?

Without the merest whiff of a column inch, any court records, a clean and (un-qualified) set of accounts, and an accountant at the helm?

You should feign injury today and get a sub on.

If you want the history fine, it'll cost you £140,000,000 worth of abandoned debt. You want the titles, fine they come free when you settle the debt, except the ones that will be removed when you are inevitably found guilty of cheating of course.

That's it in a nutshell for me. If they want to keep their history they'll need to settle their historic debts. You can't pick and choose your history based on all the good bits whilst ignoring all those naughty moments.

If they don't want to settle their historic debts then accept it's a new club (albeit with the same majority of moronic support), accept Scottish Football bent over backwards to accomodate them through fast tracking to the 3rd division and let everyone get on with the football.

Two straight options: A or B. Take your pick.

Edited by Jordo1872