Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

either do you :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Either? :rolleyes:

ok.... why have you added the symbol beside my name, included within brackets just after you called him WKR?

now, anyone who knows what that means would realise that it infers that you believe i was the first person to call him this, therefore i have the copyright over the use of calling him WKR....

i would suggest you haven't got a fckin clue.... bit like your use of the word pedant.

Edited by dave.j

You called him it yes or no?

I wont ask if you meant it as I already know you did

I wont give Dhensbore the credit from my turd, so Dave J you will forever have the © and WKR whenever I like

Enjoy ;)

No, never.

More lies from you Tedi.

More speculation?

You have seen it mentionioned where? a tic forum or blog? such reliability :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just admit it, you dont have a fuckin clue what you are talking about

The line which says, "Although I really don't know" should have been quite clear for you to read that I wasn't certain about that part.

It's a little more eloquent than you put it, which is understandable seeing as there was no rage behind it.

You can call me a Liar and a bigot if you wish, we discussed this earlier, honestly I will not hold it against you

I'd much prefer if you could explain why one post completely contradicts the other?

But you can't - as the above deflection shows.

Once again you've been caught out and it didn't take much.

Seek help for your compulsion.

Edit: I also didn't call you a bigot, as I pointed out earlier. However I expect you to alledge that I called you a bigot from now til eternity. It's what you do.

Edited by Shades75

Ah I forgot your such a nerd (that was a lie)

You still lied tho ;)

No I didn't. Smilies don't excuse defamation, Tedi. If you can't man up to your lies being exposed, maybe teh internets isn't for you. Or do you actually enjoy making a complete c**t of yourself on here, day after day? Some kind of weird "if I can't get good attention, I'll get any attention" kinda malarkey?

Ah I forgot your such a nerd (that was a lie)

You still lied tho ;)

so why was your profile page saying you were posting on this thread, between 10 past and 18 minutes past?

hence my post.

have you found my post where i call White Rose, WKR?

you won't, Tedi, just to give you a heads up.

Because I am not a stockbroker or an expert in finance, here is a quote from someone who is and who saw the books at (insert name here) stadium...

“Upon full inspection, Rangers was not a ‘turnaround’ opportunity. It was (and is) an opportunity for someone with great wealth and a love of football and/or Scotland to give away tens and tens of millions of pounds. Unless some major, systemic changes occur within the current configuration of UK and European football leagues, I don’t think the Rangers math works.”

You can tell he's American, because he says 'math'.

So in the absence of 'someone with great wealth', who's putting in the money at The Rangers, except for the fans? CG wants his cash out. His mates want their cash out. Institutional investors want their cash out. Who's putting in? That'll be the fans then, as per usual.

The number which comes after 1

Few

1. An indefinitely small number of persons or things

2 could definitely be perceived as a few when taken in the context I used them

However Issued is a completely different word than Granted when taken in context on the SFA Statement, which is precisely why the SFA did not use the word GRANTED

You know this now and you knew it before, you deliberately Lied

Get help for your denial

So when you said "I've come across a few (Hibbies)". You actually meant one guy you caught shoplifting and me?

Say yes, go on I dare you.